Pages:
Author

Topic: Police State? - page 17. (Read 25882 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 23, 2013, 07:04:16 AM
gotta say it's good to see more people awake to what's going on - it's so draining trying to convince people to even do a little research.
Activity: 294
You are a geek if you are too early to the party!
April 23, 2013, 05:28:06 AM
@nwbitcoin

You can't beat a good conspiracy theory can you?

2 Questions.

Do you believe that 2 = 3?

If you don't, then do you believe that 2 planes can knock down 3 separate buildings? (no planes can't bounce between buildings, and yes the buildings were very separate).

Both have a yes/no answer.

@Gweedo

So where in the world does it say those two guys are CIA agents? How do you even know they are law enforcement? They are probably police but police is always in uncover clothes to keep peace in big events.

Please at least TRY to click the links and read the information that's there .... sheesh

Belief has nothing to do with it.  I assume you are talking about building 7?

Having not spent years working in construction, I couldn't tell you what it takes to knock down a building, but I would assume that almost a billion tonnes of building free falling to Earth will have similar energy to a small Earthquake.  On that basis, I don't think its unreasonable for a building to suffer from total failure and collapse after going through those sort of stresses.

So, if we are talking about 2 planes causing 3 buildings to fall, in the same way that a single finger muscle can cause the death of someone on the other end of the barrel of a gun, the answer is yes.  2 does equal 3!

Activity: 406
April 23, 2013, 03:35:44 AM
sorry but no foreigner who has been watching closely over the last decade or so certainly isn't jealous of Americans right now.

it's gonna end up like that korean propaganda video where they say there are no birds in the trees because people eat them, and the homeless sit on their benches next to a dead body, and they drink their coffee made from snow. Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
April 22, 2013, 10:26:21 PM
Josh the commenter has a lot of great points.

Who cares what some conspiracy site says?  America is STILL not a Police State.  Why do you jealous foreigners lie so much?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
April 22, 2013, 10:15:13 PM
Explain to me how we are a police state?

Sure:

Cause I pass like hundred of those eagle nest things, all the time.

Just 'cause you get a warm and fuzzy from living in a police state, doesn't mean it isn't one.

So then answer me this, how are police suppose to change with technology and times. Cause soon it is going to be like minority report where they arrest you before you commit a crime. How is society suppose to move forward? Or should the police not move forward with technology.

Is there a question in there? Of course police should move forward with technology. Are you trying to tell me guard towers are new tech?
April 22, 2013, 09:59:07 PM
Explain to me how we are a police state?

Sure:

Cause I pass like hundred of those eagle nest things, all the time.

Just 'cause you get a warm and fuzzy from living in a police state, doesn't mean it isn't one.
Activity: 770
Merit: 502
April 22, 2013, 09:50:17 PM
Josh the commenter has a lot of great points. Take a read. Basically, at the end of the comments section.

http://www.copblock.org/30527/police-state-2/#comments
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
April 22, 2013, 07:59:39 AM
So where in the world does it say those two guys are CIA agents? How do you even know they are law enforcement? They are probably police but police is always in uncover clothes to keep peace in big events.

I am guessing you don't live in a big city. I live in NY currently, I pass arm guards every day, on the trains and it stuffs.

There is no connections, your just jumping at anything you can see.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
April 22, 2013, 09:27:13 PM
You are in denial. Same with the rest of the trolls that believe USA is not a police state. Look at the fucking images & videos douchbag/douchbags.

You are not an American.  You are a propagandist shill who is jealous of our freedom and shocked by how quickly we identified and arrested this foreign born piece of shit.   Nobody cares what you think douche-bag.
Activity: 770
Merit: 502
April 22, 2013, 09:16:04 PM
but it ain't a police state...

You are in denial. Same with the rest of the trolls that believe USA is not a police state. Look at the fucking images & videos douchbag/douchbags.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 22, 2013, 09:10:11 PM
POLICE EVERYWHERE = POLICE STATE ZOMG

Roll Eyes
April 22, 2013, 08:20:38 PM
"Listen up, you pussies.  These fucking assholes got us pissed off so here sum ground rules.  If it barks - shoot it.  If it squeals and mumbles, cram your boot on it's neck until it fucking quiets down.  And if it runs, target practice time."

It ain't nice guys - but it ain't a police state...

How is that not?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
April 22, 2013, 08:00:35 PM
I guarantee you the words "we finally get to use the APC" were uttered at least once.
I submit it was probably more like "We finally get to use that worthless piece of shit" and "Hell with it.  Watch me, I gonna hang on the outside.  You dudes can squeeze inside that motherf-"
Probably all three, with this thrown in:

"But you said I could shoot the dog!"

This is probably pretty close...

"Listen up, you pussies.  These fucking assholes got us pissed off so here sum ground rules.  If it barks - shoot it.  If it squeals and mumbles, cram your boot on it's neck until it fucking quiets down.  And if it runs, target practice time."

It ain't nice guys - but it ain't a police state...
April 22, 2013, 03:29:24 PM
I guarantee you the words "we finally get to use the APC" were uttered at least once.
I submit it was probably more like "We finally get to use that worthless piece of shit" and "Hell with it.  Watch me, I gonna hang on the outside.  You dudes can squeeze inside that motherf-"
Probably all three, with this thrown in:

Activity: 476
April 22, 2013, 03:26:06 PM

legendary
April 22, 2013, 03:24:40 PM

April 22, 2013, 03:19:54 PM
legendary
April 22, 2013, 03:12:57 PM
Okay, I see now.  It makes no sense but he was making a point.

Well, ya, we have cops acting like Johnny-soldier-wanna-bes and they are not too good at it.  They can all go serve a tour or two in Afganistan if they actually think that's cool.

But I rather doubt the ones in Boston thought what they were doing was particularly cool or exciting.  They were just doing their job.

Just my opinion, of course.
April 22, 2013, 02:02:49 PM
Guys, I have a theory as to what the pip-bomb is. I still have no idea exactly what it is, but I think I know what it does.

It seems to be very damaging to equipment, but not so much to people. That explains both the lack of bomb disposal gear, and the extensive use of human shields on their tanks:
That makes no sense.
Perhaps because you're taking it seriously. Viceroy claimed the use of tanks was as a result of the suspects fleeing while throwing pipe bombs out of their car. Except he misspelled it "pip-bomb" and refused to correct his mistake.

This was an attempt to point out that if you were concerned about explosives, It would be wiser to be inside the tanks, rather than hanging off the sides, and you should have at least some people in EOD gear. If you're making a show of force, however....
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Now they are thinking what to do with me
April 22, 2013, 01:46:36 PM
@nwbitcoin

You can't beat a good conspiracy theory can you?

2 Questions.

Do you believe that 2 = 3?

If you don't, then do you believe that 2 planes can knock down 3 separate buildings? (no planes can't bounce between buildings, and yes the buildings were very separate).

Both have a yes/no answer.

@Gweedo

Please at least TRY to click the links and read the information that's there .... sheesh
Pages:
Jump to: