Pages:
Author

Topic: Police State? - page 21. (Read 25882 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
April 20, 2013, 10:01:40 PM
hydrogen count is fine here... no test needed.  just typical America bashing from the jealous third world...
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
0xFB0D8D1534241423
April 20, 2013, 09:59:44 PM
This thread is the ultimate litmus test  Grin
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
April 20, 2013, 09:59:24 PM
You pointed to a graph showing us at the 5th most free state and that's bad because?

I didn't think the chart was that hard to read. Apparently it is.
April 20, 2013, 09:55:06 PM
Colorado, bastion of freedom.

You pointed to a graph showing us at the 5th most free state and that's bad because?

Yep:  
http://guardianlv.com/2013/04/colorado-voted-to-legalize-marijuana/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/colorado-same-sex-marriage

And we're sending the gun makers packing!!  WOOT!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 20, 2013, 09:51:35 PM
Terrorists should fear our militarized local police.

Citizens certainly do.

Governments always end up terrorizing their own citizens into submission. For some reason, many American labor under the delusional notion that we're exempt from history.

You're in for a rude awakening if you're one of the deluded.
April 20, 2013, 09:47:52 PM
Have you always had a problem being able to tell a difference between civilian and military?

I thought that's what this post is all about... the OP is showing MILITARIZED SOLDIER TYPES who happen to be one and the same as THE LOCAL POLICE.  So that implies that our LOCAL POLICE have been militarized, no?    I mean come on... POLICE STATE is just code for FASCIST GOVERNMENT no?  (Which is hilarious given we are a republic).

Terrorists should fear our militarized local police.  We good people, on the other hand, will sleep well at night knowing our neighbors are watching our backs with their expensive and bomb proof equipment which they will use to catch bad guys.

DO NOT confuse what happened in Boston with unwarranted aggressive police actions which have and will continue to exist when small people are given power they should not hold.  Chill out dude, smoke a bowl.
April 20, 2013, 09:38:03 PM

Again, having watched it... the "police" were pretty much standing around watching the federal agents (FBI) and the tactical teams (Local SWAT) operate.  There is no question the FBI was in charge.  My use of the term "soldier" is not intended to indicate US Army Soldier.

Those are civilian police, not soldiers.

Have you always had a problem being able to tell a difference between civilian and military? It might explain a lot of what I've seen coming from you if so.
April 20, 2013, 09:34:45 PM
In the real world, police were the agents, not soldiers.

Again, having watched it... the "police" were pretty much standing around watching the federal agents (FBI) and the tactical teams (Local SWAT) operate.  There is no question the FBI was in charge.  My use of the term "soldier" is not intended to indicate US Army Soldier.
April 20, 2013, 09:31:56 PM
I live in the real world.  I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado and I am not afraid.  I am proud of the soldiers and their swift action in stopping two madmen.  

In the real world, police were the agents, not soldiers.

Do you get different news in Colorado from the real world?
April 20, 2013, 08:37:58 PM
The guy is iggied now Smiley have a nice life roy.

awww, coward likes to hide in shadows...
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
April 20, 2013, 08:24:41 PM
lol... As usual, I am an acid test.

Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 502
April 20, 2013, 08:14:31 PM
The guy is iggied now Smiley have a nice life roy.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
April 20, 2013, 08:12:08 PM
If you are not a part of our community you will never understand how good it feels to be a proud American.  

And to weep for an America you were once proud of.
April 20, 2013, 07:57:29 PM
Denial seems to be the thing nowadays
I pity your hatred of America which is baseless and born of ignorance and jealousy.

Thinking of it more and more, maybe USA is not a police state but a militarized police state.

Where are you from Pekv?  To afraid too say?  (faceless coward).  

I live in the real world.  I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado and I am not afraid.  I am proud of the soldiers and their swift action in stopping two madmen.  Every American who lives in that neighborhood welcomed and cheered those soldiers.  If you are not a part of our community you will never understand how good it feels to be a proud American.  

It's easy to hide in the shadows and hurl insults.  It's difficult to stand up like a man and face the world. Grow some balls, coward.
April 20, 2013, 07:56:49 PM
Thinking of it more and more, maybe USA is not a police state but a militarized police state.
legendary
Activity: 1002
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
April 20, 2013, 07:53:40 PM
Topic: Police State?

Gotta train the citizens to accept the police state first. The Boston Operation is a ramp up in the training.

It took over two decades for Germany to morph from its Golden Age to the Nazi Party. We're about in the middle of the same timeline.

+1

Beware !  Future sounds bad.. Keep your eyes open and keep well informed.. First, shut off your TV and get better info from alternative media.. those who are'nt own by big corp !
April 20, 2013, 07:51:07 PM
The USA is not a police state, though.  

Denial seems to be the thing nowadays, we understand you and why you believe not, just pure brainwashed victim of US govt.

I pity you for your blindness, I really do. I hope one day you'll wake up and realize the denial you were in.
April 20, 2013, 07:00:15 PM
Even though I'm not Russian, perhaps an apt response would be: One does not simply "get friendly" with Russia. Russia gets friendly with you.
ROFL.  I wish there were a "like" button so I could avoid wasting the electrons to write this.
April 20, 2013, 06:53:52 PM
are getting friendly with the US as well. This is not looking good.

ROFL.  We've been friends with Russia since we crushed Berlin, WTF you talkin' about?   Wink
Pages:
Jump to: