Pages:
Author

Topic: Police State? - page 23. (Read 25882 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
April 20, 2013, 05:21:50 PM
Then, how the fuck would you know?

How would I know what?
Activity: 770
Merit: 502
April 20, 2013, 05:21:20 PM
Was this a government issued SUV with government plates?

Gee, I don't think so.. but thanks for asking.  You know I've never had to ignore anyone in these forums but I'm having a hard time finding any value in the contributions of a few of you.

Quoted Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
April 20, 2013, 05:20:37 PM
But no mention of the pip-bombs. I'm still wondering what they are. Must be mighty destructive, to warrant tanks.

" the suspects hurling pipe bombs from the SUV"

Are you fucking blind or just retarded?  
Yes, I see that, but still no mention of pip-bombs, nor have you yet told me what they are.
April 20, 2013, 05:19:57 PM

Jee, I don't think so.. but thanks for asking.

Then, how the fuck would you know?
April 20, 2013, 05:18:43 PM

Gee, I don't think so.. but thanks for asking.  You know I've never had to ignore anyone in these forums but I'm having a hard time finding any value in the contributions of a few of you.
April 20, 2013, 05:17:54 PM
But no mention of the pip-bombs. I'm still wondering what they are. Must be mighty destructive, to warrant tanks.

April 20, 2013, 05:16:23 PM

April 20, 2013, 05:14:35 PM
I don't have to define anything.  I saw it on live TV.  

"On Thursday night, hours after the radicalized Muslims were fingered by the FBI and their images circulated around the world, they killed a Massachusetts Institute of Technology police officer and carjacked an SUV from a man who later escaped. The brothers led police on a chase through city streets that included a wild shootout that saw some 200 shots fired and the suspects hurling pipe bombs from the SUV. Bizarrely, police discounted earlier reports that the brothers had robbed a 7/11, saying although it had been robbed, and they had been caught on surveillance video, they were not the robbers."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/20/second-boston-bombing-suspect-in-custody/

The above is a record of facts along with some speculation thrown in for good measure.

April 20, 2013, 05:12:38 PM
Stick to the facts, let's not speculate.

I dont suppose you are willing to apply this same rigor and skepticism to the official 911 conspiracy theory are you?

Sure am.  Seen all the conspiracy stuff and I believe the buildings fell due to the planes hitting them.  I saw that horrific event on live TV too, for what it's worth.

Fox news!

Listen to him everybody, he wants to be heard and he acts as if he has something to say.  From this amazing post we learn that he must think I watch Fox news.  "and The Associated Press contributed to this report".   And hilarity ensued.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
April 20, 2013, 05:11:59 PM
Fox news!

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
April 20, 2013, 05:10:54 PM
Stick to the facts, let's not speculate.

I dont suppose you are willing to apply this same rigor and skepticism to the official state sponsored 911 conspiracy theory are you?
April 20, 2013, 05:10:35 PM
I don't have to define anything.  I saw it on live TV.  

"On Thursday night, hours after the radicalized Muslims were fingered by the FBI and their images circulated around the world, they killed a Massachusetts Institute of Technology police officer and carjacked an SUV from a man who later escaped. The brothers led police on a chase through city streets that included a wild shootout that saw some 200 shots fired and the suspects hurling pipe bombs from the SUV. Bizarrely, police discounted earlier reports that the brothers had robbed a 7/11, saying although it had been robbed, and they had been caught on surveillance video, they were not the robbers."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/20/second-boston-bombing-suspect-in-custody/

The above is a record of facts along with some speculation thrown in for good measure.
April 20, 2013, 05:08:41 PM
A pipe bomb is an explosive device made with a typical plumbers pipe, capped on both ends and perhaps lit with a fuse. 
Yes, I know what a pipe bomb is, and if I saw one, I would call the bomb squad to come dispose of it. But you said they were dropping pip-bombs, which you have yet to define.
April 20, 2013, 05:02:35 PM
A pipe bomb is an explosive device made with a typical plumbers pipe, capped on both ends and perhaps lit with a fuse.    You gonna catch one of those with your hand out the window of your police car?

Sorry dude, I don't "go" for propaganda.  The truth remains that this guy appears to be the bomber and until the prosecution and defense reset their cases anything like you've shown is simply non-sense.

As I suggested in my posts, people still think George Bush blew up the WTC.  Stick to the facts, let's not speculate.   Anything else is just noise (or deliberate propaganda).

Note:  The source of the posted image a conspiracy site: http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/
April 20, 2013, 04:55:23 PM
All I see is someone trying to convince me (and himself?) that tanks rolling down the street to catch two people is FREEDOM.

Again dude, let's deal with facts.  The FACT is that these idiots were fleeing while dropping pip-bombs.  Are you going to chase them on a horse with a sword?
What's a pip-bomb?

And no, I wouldn't use a horse and a sword. I'd use a police car.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
April 20, 2013, 04:53:30 PM
...they have shown the video of him [chechnyan] setting the package down and the package blowing up. So that is your proof.

And what about this:
April 20, 2013, 04:49:20 PM
All I see is someone trying to convince me (and himself?) that tanks rolling down the street to catch two people is FREEDOM.

Again dude, let's deal with facts.  The FACT is that these idiots were fleeing while dropping pip-bombs.  Are you going to chase them on a horse with a sword?
April 20, 2013, 04:47:15 PM
I gotta pull the wool over my own eyes. Wink

I can see for miles and miles, and recall my initial post in this thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1895391
April 20, 2013, 04:38:16 PM

I can see for miles and miles, and recall my initial post in this thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1895391

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 20, 2013, 03:48:37 PM
If I don't see the Fnord!s they cant hurt me.

Pages:
Jump to: