Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] Do vaccines kill people? - page 4. (Read 2450 times)

legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
September 26, 2021, 05:08:36 AM

CONFIRMED: The Jab is a classified weapon
https://truth11.com/2021/09/25/confirmed-the-jab-is-a-classified-weapon/
The pfizer shot really is a “classified state of the art U.S. weapons system.”

Good research.  Likely a fairly accurate view of what is going on.  I myself figured that the only thing powerful enough to allow Pfizer to hide the ingredients of a supposedly 'approved' injection would be 'national security', so research purported to unravel to this stage is not a surprise.

As I am prone to do, I try to do the propagandists job for them and cook up an excuse which will fly with the tards.  Not only fly, but be 'obvious' to them and further cement their confidence in the loving embrace of Big Brother (corp/gov).  So...

...of course, in the spirit of 'defense', the military industrial complex loaned helpful technology which will save the world to Pfizer (and the others as well.)  But it's top secret stuff and only a 'un-patriotic conspiracy theorist anti-vaxxer' would desire to know what it actually is.  We can prove our patriotism by rolling up our sleeves without asking any questions.

Now 'patriotism' only goes so far, and by definition not beyond national borders (even if mostly vestigial ones.)  Many third-world countries who are owned by the IMF and World Bank and live off 'special drawing rights' already outsource their 'science' to the U.S. FDA and friends.  Whatever these organizations say about local healthcare practices is gospel and it's not healthy (economically or on some cases physically) for local politicos to question it.  Patriotism-by-proxy.  Never mind that it is national security policy of mothership to 'manage' population levels in said subservient nation.

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
September 26, 2021, 04:46:59 AM
Or maybe, rather than the FDA for some reason using redaction codes from the US military, they use their own redaction codes?

(b)(4) simply means the information is confidential commercial information.
Good research.
Double lol. This is what passes for "research" in the eyes of an anti-vaxxer. I guess BiG pHaRmA really are hiding secret 5G controlled death lasers in dog treats now. Hahahaha.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
September 26, 2021, 04:27:37 AM

legendary
September 26, 2021, 04:04:17 AM
Jewtube is good enough for cat vids and all manners of pro-jab propaganda from the celebrity doctors that you like so much, but for real information it is useless.
You can watch a presentation by the guy himself which is linked in the very first post.
Lol.
legendary
September 26, 2021, 12:46:06 AM
researchgate.net
Cool. Now give me a researchgate link which says the vaccine is gene therapy or any of your other bullshit.

All you need for that is the wayback machine at archive.org; the companies were proud as hell of their gene therapy until marketing research indicated that it wasn't a good sales pitch for the plandemic.  Best to go with the string 'vaccine' and nothing more because they already had legal indemnity for maiming people with that.

I just re-activated the thread with the speech from Moderna honcho Tal Zaks crowing about 'hacking the software of life'.  Feel free to try to argue that it wasn't the same technology that they are now calling a 'vaccine' if you are a real glutton for punishment.

In other words, all you have is words coming from yourself without support from your own source? Show your publicly available research sources, and maybe you can have a credibility  Wink

P.S. I clearly stated RESEARCH so please don't show your favorite chute or any articles that doesn't even have valid data's

Jesus Christ but you are one lazy and stupid motherfucker!  There is an entire thread on this very board which is up near the top lately:

Moderna's Top Scientist: 'We Are Actually Hacking the Software of Life'

You can watch a presentation by the guy himself which is linked in the very first post.

Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 26, 2021, 12:30:55 AM
researchgate.net
Cool. Now give me a researchgate link which says the vaccine is gene therapy or any of your other bullshit.

All you need for that is the wayback machine at archive.org; the companies were proud as hell of their gene therapy until marketing research indicated that it wasn't a good sales pitch for the plandemic.  Best to go with the string 'vaccine' and nothing more because they already had legal indemnity for maiming people with that.

I just re-activated the thread with the speech from Moderna honcho Tal Zaks crowing about 'hacking the software of life'.  Feel free to try to argue that it wasn't the same technology that they are now calling a 'vaccine' if you are a real glutton for punishment.

In other words, all you have is words coming from yourself without support from your own source? Show your publicly available research sources, and maybe you can have a credibility  Wink

P.S. I clearly stated RESEARCH so please don't show your favorite chute or any articles that doesn't even have valid data's
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
September 25, 2021, 09:45:23 PM
debunked numerous times

Once is enough. Stop spamming your garbage on every page.

~

Same goes for you, sparky.

Sorry. Can't help you, there. I don't even know where the "Ignore" button is to tell you; I never use it, myself.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
September 25, 2021, 06:56:42 PM
debunked numerous times

Once is enough. Stop spamming your garbage on every page.

~

Same goes for you, sparky.
September 25, 2021, 05:46:53 PM
Inspired by our dear P&S celebrity BADecker:

The vaccines kill, and the deaths are being hidden.

I must say I have some doubts about this statement. Let's have a quick vote and set the record straight. Obviously only vaccinated people can vote because we can trust only first-hand experiences. So if you have been vaccinated please let us know if you're still alive or not.

I don't think vaccines kill but there could be a possibility that it could lead to some symptoms that could lead to death if it is not compatible with one's body. There is no harm in taking vaccine but sometimes we don't know what those that had taken it are facing so it is important to ask questions about how they felt. Vaccine will not kill you if you take it but always know that you area one step of becoming symptomized.
Have you considered doing so one day?

Oh chee tell them:
https://nomoresilence.world/
or this people
https://www.vaxtestimonies.org/en/                                                                                                         
another thousand
https://1000covidstories.com/   
legendary
September 25, 2021, 05:40:34 PM

I must say I have some doubts about this statement. Let's have a quick vote and set the record straight. Obviously only vaccinated people can vote because we can trust only first-hand experiences. So if you have been vaccinated please let us know if you're still alive or not.

I don't think vaccines kill but there could be a possibility that it could lead to some symptoms that could lead to death if it is not compatible with one's body. There is no harm in taking vaccine but sometimes we don't know what those that had taken it are facing so it is important to ask questions about how they felt. Vaccine will not kill you if you take it but always know that you area one step of becoming symptomized.

Yeah. It's so much more comfortable to not believe the CDC when they say that there's over 15,000 deaths from the vaxxes already - https://openvaers.com/covid-data - and the Lazarus report that shows that VAERS is only reporting less than 1% - https://openvaers.com/images/r18hs017045-lazarus-final-report-20116.pdf.

I mean, if you die fast right after getting the vaxx, you won't have any time to move out of your comfort zone.

Cool

EDIT: Probably the best people to give the vaxx to are people on death row, immediately before they are executed.
Activity: 924
Merit: 518
fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022
September 25, 2021, 05:27:49 PM

legendary
September 25, 2021, 12:29:31 PM
Do vaccines kill people?

Only if they are brain-dead enough, already, to take the vaxx. So, it might not matter much.

Cool
Activity: 1540
Merit: 744
September 25, 2021, 12:21:05 PM
~
The reason these platforms have increased in popularity is that it is Jewtube policy to dis-allow ANY content which would discourage the goyim from becoming what Psaki referrers to as 'marked' by the gene therapy jab.  The factual accuracy of the content is not a factor.  Jewtube is good enough for cat vids and all manners of pro-jab propaganda from the celebrity doctors that you like so much, but for real information it is useless.

Here's a good article from a reliable source

https://www.britannica.com/list/the-top-covid-19-vaccine-myths-spreading-online

Read it and calm down. Don't worry, the world is not so evil as you think. Normally, evil is ignorance and that's why evil people rarely make it to the celebrity doctors.

There's no such thing as a reliable source for anti-vaxxers, no matter what information they are presented with, they won't believe a single sentence. Instead, they'll simply reply with a post from some stupid blogspot website or YouTube video of some random guy, "debunking" all scientists involved in the pandemic and the development of vaccines.

The britannica.com material is text-book 'fact-check' nonsense targeting very low-functioning people.  I've seen all these techniques before ('debunking' something that people are not saying is a big one.)  I'm not in the low-functioning category and the material is a joke.

You're just proving my point, although, you didn't post any links from those so-called websites you anti-vaxxers read, that's surprising. The Britannica article has all its sources hyperlinked already in the text, however, I don't see you proving anything you're claiming. You're only capable of flaming other users that aren't supporting your non-existent claims.
September 25, 2021, 11:09:49 AM
More and more of this type of sides pop-up. Victim storys after being shot.
https://nomoresilence.world/
All cause deaths above average in lots of places, some 25% above 5 year average.

Karma can be a bitch!
https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=MNUH7AWU61RU
legendary
September 25, 2021, 08:35:36 AM
~
The reason these platforms have increased in popularity is that it is Jewtube policy to dis-allow ANY content which would discourage the goyim from becoming what Psaki referrers to as 'marked' by the gene therapy jab.  The factual accuracy of the content is not a factor.  Jewtube is good enough for cat vids and all manners of pro-jab propaganda from the celebrity doctors that you like so much, but for real information it is useless.

Read it and calm down. Don't worry, the world is not so evil as you think. Normally, evil is ignorance and that's why evil people rarely make it to the celebrity doctors.

There's no such thing as a reliable source for anti-vaxxers, no matter what information they are presented with, they won't believe a single sentence. Instead, they'll simply reply with a post from some stupid blogspot website or YouTube video of some random guy, "debunking" all scientists involved in the pandemic and the development of vaccines.

The britannica.com material is text-book 'fact-check' nonsense targeting very low-functioning people.  I've seen all these techniques before ('debunking' something that people are not saying is a big one.)  I'm not in the low-functioning category and the material is a joke.

Activity: 1540
Merit: 744
September 25, 2021, 07:48:23 AM
~

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
September 25, 2021, 07:26:31 AM
~

legendary
September 25, 2021, 06:08:55 AM
More deflection. Zero links.  Roll Eyes
legendary
September 25, 2021, 06:02:52 AM
researchgate.net

All you need for that is the wayback machine at archive.org; the companies were proud as hell of their gene therapy until marketing research indicated that it wasn't a good sales pitch for the plandemic.  Best to go with the string 'vaccine' and nothing more because they already had legal indemnity for maiming people with that.

I just re-activated the thread with the speech from Moderna honcho Tal Zaks crowing about 'hacking the software of life'.  Feel free to try to argue that it wasn't the same technology that they are now calling a 'vaccine' if you are a real glutton for punishment.

legendary
September 25, 2021, 05:39:06 AM
researchgate.net

As per YouTube and Bitchute, I'll just repeat what I said above since apparently you didn't actually read it.

and should have published their work all over the place including Youtube.
You do realize that real scientists doing actual science publish their results in reputable peer-reviewed journals, and not on a site made for sharing videos of Janet Jackson's breast? I've linked you multiple times in the past to databases of literally hundreds of thousands complete genome sequencings and their methods from many different strains of COVID, but that's not good enough for you apparently because none of them started with "Hey, remember to share, like, and subscribe and a quick shout out to our sponsor, Raid: Shadow Legends!" Roll Eyes

Nice dodging of the original question and not addressing the fact that all your sources are full of shit, though.
Pages:
Jump to: