Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] Do vaccines kill people? - page 5. (Read 2450 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 25, 2021, 05:30:42 AM

'bitchute' is just a neutral media sharing platform. 

The typical "my source is the truth, and the truth only" statement of anyone who can't possibly argue with peer-reviewed research studies. lmao
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
September 25, 2021, 05:17:43 AM
Feel free to quit spamming everyone with your obviously bullshit claims. Or you know, provide a single piece of evidence* for any of them, as I've asked you to dozens of times.

Not surprised that your not familiar with researchgate.net and the like.  Don't worry about it since you are unlikely to be able to understand most of it.  Just stick with coin mixer scamming and trading merit points with your juvi fiends.

*A fellow lunatic ranting on bitchute is not evidence.

'bitchute' is just a neutral media sharing platform.  Media can be posted there and on other platforms simultaneously, and most of what I reference is.

The reason these platforms have increased in popularity is that it is Jewtube policy to dis-allow ANY content which would discourage the goyim from becoming what Psaki referrers to as 'marked' by the gene therapy jab.  The factual accuracy of the content is not a factor.  Jewtube is good enough for cat vids and all manners of pro-jab propaganda from the celebrity doctors that you like so much, but for real information it is useless.

Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 25, 2021, 04:10:32 AM
Brandolini's Law aka The BS Asymmetry Principle

I did wonder why I often felt tired after posting in P&S. Or even before posting, just contemplating the thought of pulling together lots of evidence and scientific studies to refute the latest "horse dewormer cures Covid!" nonsense.

I think you've nailed it.

You're tired from posting because, even though you might be a habitual liar, your body can't take the lies you force it into doing.

No, its tiring to says the same things such as "PROVIDE A VALID DATA/EVIDENCE to SUPPORT YOUR CLAIMS", yet nothing comes

Plus it is tiring to look for datas to counter unsupported claims, when it will be disregarded because the other party doesn't want to read it....

P&S is becoming a blog for unsupported datas.

Oh, also the repetition of unsupported "evidence" posted that was already debunked multiple times already is tiring to read. Like is there nothing new in this P&S
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
September 25, 2021, 03:54:21 AM
Feel free to quit spamming everyone with your obviously bullshit claims. Or you know, provide a single piece of evidence* for any of them, as I've asked you to dozens of times.

*A fellow lunatic ranting on bitchute is not evidence.
legendary
September 25, 2021, 03:39:52 AM
-snip-
I always snip entire posts when replying to them, since there is no need to clutter up a thread with the same text twice. Although I suppose it is completely predictable that anti-vaxxers would have such a difficult time understanding something so basic like quote links.

Nice dodging of the fact that you spout bullshit with no supporting evidence, though. You and BADecker are really good at this!

If you are so concerned about saving two lines of text, feel free to quite spamming everyone with your scammy coin mixer advert.

legendary
September 25, 2021, 03:22:16 AM
-snip-
I always snip entire posts when replying to them, since there is no need to clutter up a thread with the same text twice. Although I suppose it is completely predictable that anti-vaxxers would have such a difficult time understanding something so basic like quote links.

Nice dodging of the fact that you spout bullshit with no supporting evidence, though. You and BADecker are really good at this!
legendary
September 25, 2021, 03:14:51 AM
It's amazing how rapidly you can churn out bullshit when you don't care about facts, evidence, logic, or even being coherent. It's the intellectual equivalent of bounty spammers.

It's amazing that you have the chutzpah show your face after being wrong about everything and with insiders and whistleblowers coming out of the woodwork confirming everything we 'anti-vaxxer conspiracy theorists' have been saying for a year and a half now.  And, of course, the 'vaccine' doesn't work for shit except to make a lot more people die a lot faster.

You know, spouting bullshit with no basis in reality isn't exactly a great argument against the fact that you spout bullshit with no basis in reality. Nice try, though.

Looks like you accidentally snipped the text you were replying to.  You make that mistake a lot, and it reflects poorly on your messaging skills.  I kindly added it back for you just to give a brother a hand, and so that others wouldn't be so mystified on what was so important to you that you had to make a whole post about it.

PS; Got 'bounty spamming' on your mind, eh?  It's a good fit with merit-point circle-jerking predilections.

legendary
September 25, 2021, 02:53:37 AM
-snip-
You know, spouting bullshit with no basis in reality isn't exactly a great argument against the fact that you spout bullshit with no basis in reality. Nice try, though.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
September 24, 2021, 06:34:27 PM

I did wonder why I often felt tired after posting in P&S. Or even before posting, just contemplating the thought of pulling together lots of evidence and scientific studies to refute the latest "horse dewormer cures Covid!" nonsense.

You're tired from posting because, even though you might be a habitual liar, your body can't take the lies you force it into doing.

Cool
legendary
September 24, 2021, 03:21:58 PM
It's amazing how rapidly you can churn out bullshit when you don't care about facts, evidence, logic, or even being coherent. It's the intellectual equivalent of bounty spammers.

It's amazing that you have the chutzpah show your face after being wrong about everything and with insiders and whistleblowers coming out of the woodwork confirming everything we 'anti-vaxxer conspiracy theorists' have been saying for a year and a half now.  And, of course, the 'vaccine' doesn't work for shit except to make a lot more people die a lot faster.

legendary
September 24, 2021, 02:52:25 PM
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
September 24, 2021, 01:09:15 PM

Activity: 237
Merit: 67
Let's create the Indie Metaverse!
September 24, 2021, 03:15:40 AM
I've taken the vaccines and have absolutely no side effects from it. There is no reason to fear the vaccine. In fact, if you contract the COVID-19 there might be a lot of other side effects from the after effects of the virus.
legendary
September 24, 2021, 03:07:45 AM
and should have published their work all over the place including Youtube.
You do realize that real scientists doing actual science publish their results in reputable peer-reviewed journals, and not on a site made for sharing videos of Janet Jackson's breast? I've linked you multiple times in the past to databases of literally hundreds of thousands complete genome sequencings and their methods from many different strains of COVID, but that's not good enough for you apparently because none of them started with "Hey, remember to share, like, and subscribe and a quick shout out to our sponsor, Raid: Shadow Legends!" Roll Eyes

Nice dodging of the original question and not addressing the fact that all your sources are full of shit, though.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512
September 23, 2021, 10:44:01 PM
Woman, day care teacher, 20 YEARS OLD, dies of Covid after being intubated.

Vaccine status was not disclosed by her mother, probably for a reason - see how she looks in the picture? Granted she was 20, obesity kills. Anecdotal stories and evidence is still anecdotal, and 20 year olds are generally not at high risk. But, obesity will complicate conditions.

I can see why a 20 year old would not get vaccinated, perhaps unwilling to accept their own vulnerabilities like their weight. This does not change the data, it just adds the adjective "healthy" somewhere in the phrase of "low mortality for 20 year olds."
Activity: 906
Merit: 657
Do due diligence
September 23, 2021, 10:00:46 PM

*funniest most relevant version
legendary
September 23, 2021, 05:04:49 PM
The data is unverified, reportable by anyone, and proves no correlation. Reporting it as fact is the most basic confirmation bias, which even the most junior scientist or basic scientific study would control for. I'm not really surprised anti-vaxxers don't understand that, though.

Exactly the point. Somebody, please show the video process of a virus being isolated, with the researcher doing it explaining the whole process. Then let's get it for the SARS-CoV-2 virus. I'm talking the true isolation, here. Not the place where some researcher takes a computer code of the virus genome, or whatever, and takes a bunch of stuff and makes a virus out of it.

The BIG point is that, hundreds of American researchers should have done this by now, and should have published their work all over the place including Youtube.

I mean, Covid is important, right? It's not simply he sniffles, right? So, where is even one video of the whole isolation process being done that anybody can see? Without it, we should all be guessing if the whole Covid thing isn't a lie... and then the vaxx as well.

Cool
legendary
September 23, 2021, 12:44:21 PM
The data is unverified, reportable by anyone, and proves no correlation. Reporting it as fact is the most basic confirmation bias, which even the most junior scientist or basic scientific study would control for. I'm not really surprised anti-vaxxers don't understand that, though.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
September 23, 2021, 12:43:40 PM
All you need do is follow her links to various NIH websites to see that she is right about the deaths. So, slandering her is thread off-topic. If you have something against her personally, why don't you take it up with her? All your slander does is prove that you can't find anything legit against what she says.

What she says is false and that's probably why you're linking to her site and not to the source data directly, which has this disclaimer, basically invalidating all your conjectures:

When evaluating data from VAERS, it is important to note that for any reported event, no cause-and-effect relationship has been established. Reports of all possible associations between vaccines and adverse events (possible side effects) are filed in VAERS. Therefore, VAERS collects data on any adverse event following vaccination, be it coincidental or truly caused by a vaccine. The report of an adverse event to VAERS is not documentation that a vaccine caused the event.
legendary
September 23, 2021, 12:36:51 PM
Thankfully I started at a sufficiently high level so it seems.
Yes, right at the peak of Dunning-Kruger's Mount Stupid.

Just in case anyone was wondering, this site is pseudoscientific nonsense, just like all of BADecker's other links.
https://www.vice.com/en/article/qj8mm3/this-woman-secretly-runs-one-of-the-worlds-biggest-anti-vax-websites-from-her-house

All you need do is follow her links to various NIH websites to see that she is right about the deaths. So, slandering her is thread off-topic. If you have something against her personally, why don't you take it up with her? All your slander does is prove that you can't find anything legit against what she says.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: