Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] Do vaccines kill people? - page 7. (Read 2450 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18503
July 22, 2021, 04:51:37 PM
Why get so upset about a joke going over your head, when basic facts have been going over your head since second grade?
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
July 22, 2021, 04:29:12 PM

Code:
  ------------
 |  The Joke  |  <-----  'Doctor' OILEO
  ------------

legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 8904
https://bpip.org
July 22, 2021, 03:46:44 PM
Try to overcome your fear of needles, don't let it kill you:

https://kidshealth.org/en/teens/tips-shots.html
legendary
July 22, 2021, 03:09:43 PM
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
July 22, 2021, 03:05:41 PM

You can put me down as another one who is firmly still alive following the vaccine. And believe me I am still alive. I'm doing science and I'm still alive. I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive.

Lol.  Last month you were doing 'medicine'...and of course trolling a crypto-currency forum bobbing for pennies with footer spam.

legendary
July 22, 2021, 02:17:18 PM
So with these complaints, it might be hard on some person's which could eventually lead to Death at last.
You are absolutely right. Feeling a bit sleepy and having a numb arm for a few hours are absolutely unacceptable side effects for a life saving vaccine! What if I drop a glass of water and have to clean it up!? What if I fall asleep and miss the second half of The Bachelorette!? I'd rather take my chances of dying on a ventilator than live a life where I don't know who gets a rose!

You can put me down as another one who is firmly still alive following the vaccine. And believe me I am still alive. I'm doing science and I'm still alive. I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
July 22, 2021, 12:23:40 PM
I cannot really state clearly if it kills or not But;

There has been serious complaints from those who have taken the vaccine, and such has been
1. I slept all day after the first vaccine.
2. I find it difficult to use the hand after the vaccine was given

So with these complaints, it might be hard on some person's which could eventually lead to Death at last.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 22, 2021, 11:33:57 AM
I'm still alive, if for no other reason than to piss BADecker off.

Sorry, but BADecker's clock for vaccinated death has increased from 2-3 months to within 2 years now.

My relatives (a family of 5) has been alive after being vaccinated since january/February so that counts as about 5 to 6 months already
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
July 22, 2021, 11:15:46 AM
Only 5000 out of 90 million Africans have opted for the Coronavirus vaccine. - https://www.brighteon.com/af2783f1-d98d-4368-a038-29315133327d.

Cool

Not quite sure why that merits a sunglasses emoji, but anyway...

Africa has administered 59% of its vaccine supply (as of June 2nd 2021). And whilst there is certainly a degree of vaccine hesitancy, there are, as you might expect (or, rather, as anyone else might expect), other factors involved...

Through its involvement in the region, including COVID and vaccine science trainings for health workers, Project HOPE identified several challenges and gaps contributing to a low vaccination rate in Africa. While insufficient COVID-19 vaccine supplies remains a top issue for African countries, other reported issues include the lack of funds, lack of trained professionals and hesitancy among the population to get the vaccine. In addition, many countries were not able to reach priority groups because they are not equipped with up-to-date registration systems that allow to locate and register these priority individuals. Finally, because of a severe lack of vaccine doses, many countries were using different vaccines, which created challenges such as keeping track of who gets what type of vaccine, differing logistics and storage requirements and training vaccinators to give different vaccines.
https://reliefweb.int/report/world/africas-lack-vaccine-not-only-reason-slow-vaccine-rollout

legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 8904
https://bpip.org
July 22, 2021, 09:40:03 AM
I'm still alive, if for no other reason than to piss BADecker off.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367
May 24, 2021, 08:51:52 PM
Only 5000 out of 90 million Africans have opted for the Coronavirus vaccine. - https://www.brighteon.com/af2783f1-d98d-4368-a038-29315133327d.

Cool
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
May 24, 2021, 08:40:15 PM
~
indeed there are some people who are not suitable for this covid vaccine
Recently there has been an issue of the AstraZeneca vaccine causing many deaths, I don't really agree because 3 days ago I was injected with it

the point is that each person's DNA structure is unique, there may be some who die from the vaccine but that is because of the body's genetic response errors maybe

I'm still afraid to get vaccinated actually. Even if they are saying its safe but I doubt getting a vaccine until maybe the rest of the world got vaccinated already, then I can go out of my cave and enjoy life without a vaccine.

CDC had been covering everything they've done in the past, lots of anomalies accounted but no truth is actually revealed to the public. I do believe there is truth to this corona virus since its evolving flu but the for the longest time, they knew flu had been around for centuries but they never really found out the truth about it.
Activity: 35
Merit: 3
May 24, 2021, 08:13:05 PM
Vaccines do not kill people, to develop each vaccine humanity should wait for a long time, it is not something easy to develop a vaccine which is going to be given to the mass. You can read about the history of vaccines to see that some vaccines took more than 15 years to be developed
legendary
May 24, 2021, 08:08:48 PM
^^^ Yes, but, whatever is going wrong, if the products of any other company happened to kill a handful of people, they'd shut down, and take their products off the market until a full investigation was done.

Yet, the CDC through VAERS admits to over 4,000 deaths in the USA alone from the vaccines - https://www.openvaers.com/. Read through the home page carefully, and you will see how the medical is showing us that the number might be over 400,000.

Cool
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
May 24, 2021, 05:56:32 PM
~
indeed there are some people who are not suitable for this covid vaccine
Recently there has been an issue of the AstraZeneca vaccine causing many deaths, I don't really agree because 3 days ago I was injected with it

the point is that each person's DNA structure is unique, there may be some who die from the vaccine but that is because of the body's genetic response errors maybe
legendary
May 24, 2021, 01:43:38 PM
Inspired by our dear P&S celebrity BADecker:

The vaccines kill, and the deaths are being hidden.

I must say I have some doubts about this statement. Let's have a quick vote and set the record straight. Obviously only vaccinated people can vote because we can trust only first-hand experiences. So if you have been vaccinated please let us know if you're still alive or not.

For me every people had a different Genes or unique instruction of the body like me. I've been vaccinated  last 3 months  and now still alive and healthy . Before I vaccinated they give me some procedure and I undergo of an Home quarantine.

Note that suchmoon wants a vote, like he thinks that voting is going to make what happens regarding Covid and the jabs.

Other than that, I wish some of the dead-from-Covid people could get in here and vote.

Another researcher who has determined that (essentiall) all Covid vaccinated will be dead in 5 years (two years). It's a bit difficult to follow how this is being said in the Wiki article. But it's there.

All Vaccinated people will die within 2 years

NOTE - some of these links have already been removed...

Nobel Prize Winner Luc Montagnier has confirmed that there is no chance of survival for people who have received any form of the vaccine. In the shocking interview, the world's top virologist stated blankly: "there is no hope, and no possible treatment for those who have been vaccinated already. We must be prepared to incinerate the bodies." The scientific genius backed claims of other pre eminent virologists after studying the constituents of the vaccine. "They will all die from antibody dependent enhancement. Nothing more can be said."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luc_Montagnier
https://streamable.com/dxp1qa
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/322345744

Cool
Activity: 69
Merit: 12
May 23, 2021, 09:50:25 AM
Inspired by our dear P&S celebrity BADecker:

The vaccines kill, and the deaths are being hidden.

I must say I have some doubts about this statement. Let's have a quick vote and set the record straight. Obviously only vaccinated people can vote because we can trust only first-hand experiences. So if you have been vaccinated please let us know if you're still alive or not.

For me every people had a different Genes or unique instruction of the body like me. I've been vaccinated  last 3 months  and now still alive and healthy . Before I vaccinated they give me some procedure and I undergo of an Home quarantine.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 23, 2021, 04:37:53 AM
There are 6 ghosts voting in the poll  Roll Eyes

Scary how dead people can open their phone/computers, open bitcointalk.org and click this specific thread just to vote "DEAD" lmao

They're not dead. They are the Elders. Check out Timothy Zahn's Conquerors sci-fi series - https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=Conquerors+by+timothy+zahn&ia=web.

Cool

But but but, the poll question is clearer than the windshields of your trucks

Nah not interested to scifi movies made before I was even born.

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
May 22, 2021, 06:42:35 PM
After you get the booster shot don't you think they will tell you to get another one?
Maybe. Because I understand that viruses mutate. Just like how I get the flu vaccine every year.
The flu vaccine, at least as I understand it, is not a booster shot, but is rather something that protects against the mutated version of the flu going around that year. Or something close to the above description.

I understand a booster shot to be something along the lines of getting your body to continue making antibodies so that if the virus does enter into your system, your immune system can quickly defeat the virus.

On a slightly unrelated note, the response to covid has made the flu almost not a problem. For example, hospitalizations related to the flu are down 90% from the prior low point, which was during the 2011-12 flu season, on a per population basis. 
legendary
May 22, 2021, 05:57:18 PM
This is a very technical question which we can not come to a totally conclusion without a well convinced fact. The virus was nation wide, that affected many sources of living which the world is till yet to recover from. So many medical professionals sacrificed their time, many stayed away from their family and love ones.i believe Finding the vaccine was a contribute effort from professional medical practitioners.

It's  a little hard to concur that the vaccine will be issue out without proper medical examinations to know  the side effects on human health. Just like I said previously In this kind of situation it's good to pin your points down on a well  satisfied fact. The virus also affected some high classed personalities that  also took the vaccines. We all know everyone takes life important.

Some of us has now returned back  to our businesses  and life styles, that's as a result of the effort made to reduce the spread of the virus. there should be considering that the vaccine is still for the betterment of the infected individuals.

I do not disagree with all the points made here. I am only say that before we make any conclusions on what's what. Our fact should finalized not based on personal assumptions or propaganda. Our conclusions should be driving towards other public opinions, it's also good that our source of Information should be globally recognized.

This my point of view. Let's keep reasoning together.

Okay. Let's.

Covid is important. So, where are the thousands of detailed reports from the ongoing isolation of the Covid virus. Not just detailed "we did it"'s. But the videos where the isolation is thoroughly being done in front of the camera?... with explanations by the researchers doing it?

Maybe there isn't any Covid virus isolation, and the whole thing is something else other than a virus.

Either they don't know what it is and are lying to us, or they do know and aren't telling us. But how can we be so gullible as to accept them and their vaccines without proof?

The whole point of vaccines killing people isn't really what this thread is about. The CDC has already admitted to that in their VAERS reports - https://www.openvaers.com/. The point of this thread is really that they keep on killing and maiming people with their so-called vaccines.

Consider any company that produces a product. If one or two people died from their product, they would shut their whole operation down until they cleared up the problem. Not the vaccine companies. Just the opposite for them. The more people their vaccines kill and maim, the more they are out there selling their death to the people.

So, what you are really trying to do is turn the whole vaccine death thing into a talk-game.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: