Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] Do vaccines kill people? - page 9. (Read 2450 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
May 21, 2021, 09:00:59 AM
There is a study in the article done by the Salk institute about the spike proteins from COVID being present in the vaccine as well:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-05-07-salk-institute-reveals-the-covid-spike-protein-causing-deadly-blood-clots.html
I mean, this has literally nothing to do with BADecker's obviously bullshit statement that hydroxychloroquine and zinc cures COVID, but well done for at least trying to discuss this intellectually.

Now, rather than read the spin put on the study by a conspiracy site with a heavy bias, I would invite you to read the study itself. You can find it here: https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.121.318902

Please find where in that study they conclude that vaccinations are bad as you claim. Hint: They don't.

Let's look at what they do actually conclude:

This conclusion suggests that vaccination-generated antibody and/or exogenous antibody against S protein not only protects the host from SARS-CoV-2 infectivity but also inhibits S protein-imposed endothelial injury.

So vaccines protect against endothelial injury. So the exact opposite of what the "Natural News" scam site claims.
Activity: 478
Merit: 66
May 21, 2021, 05:50:51 AM
Ok I'll do it for BADecker:
None of those links are to studies or trials.

I notice BADecker is now ignoring the question. I wonder why. Roll Eyes

There is a study in the article done by the Salk institute about the spike proteins from COVID being present in the vaccine as well:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-05-07-salk-institute-reveals-the-covid-spike-protein-causing-deadly-blood-clots.html

"The research, published in the journal Circulation Research, concludes, “…we show that spike protein alone can damage vascular endothelial cells by downregulating ACE2 and consequently inhibiting mitochondrial function.”"

They can cause deadly blood clots.

Also in my previous post if you read the article which summates what is said by the Connecticut government to Health Care workers for the vaccines:

"Connecticut admits covid vaccines contain spike proteins, then claims they are harmless even while the Salk Institute confirms they can be deadly"

"Covid-19 vaccine ingredients include SM-102, a toxic substance known to be harmful to humans and animals"

"“Vaccine checklist” document secretly warns healthcare professionals the covid vaccine may KILL them, yet withholds this information from the public"

Disclaimer from the CT document: "I believe the benefits outweigh the risks and I voluntarily assume full responsibility for any reactions that may result from either my receipt of the immunization(s)…  Neither the provisioning mass vaccination center nor any of the Released Parties shall, at any time or to any extent whatsoever, be liable, responsible or any way accountable for any loss, injury, death or damage suffered or sustained by any person at any time in connection with or as a result of this vaccine program or the administration of the vaccines described above."

In addition, this document reveals the known adverse reactions from covid-19 vaccines, explaining they include:

Feelings of impending doom
Loss of consciousness
Disorientation, confusion, weakness
Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting
Flickering lights, tunnel vision.
Changes in hearing / loss of hearing

Bottom line, its ok to admit you were duped by the medical industrial complex (yes there is also a military industrial complex as well but no one talks about the medical one). I've been duped by them as my doctor recommended that I take Paxil it made me feel funny so I stopped taking it after a month. Years later I see TV ads about suing them for the adverse affects they caused (like vaccines). Its when you choose to no longer listen to them yourself that you become stronger than the so-called vaccine. Try alternatives see what results they bring. If they don't yield anything for you then go back to the medical industrial complex. For now you are a free person.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
May 21, 2021, 01:33:25 AM
https://prnt.sc/137h13f
if(me === dead) {
vote_POOL("dead")
}

nice work hooman.
regards,
AI
legendary
May 21, 2021, 12:38:58 AM
Ok I'll do it for BADecker:
None of those links are to studies or trials.

I notice BADecker is now ignoring the question. I wonder why. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
May 20, 2021, 10:12:06 PM
I'm alive even though I have been vaccinated. (Not Covid vaccine)

Still vaccines can cause a death because recently 2 people who I know died due to blot clots in their arteries which happened just after they have been vaccinated, I mean in less than a week so I don't want to take the Covid vaccine because depopulation conspiracy theories make some sense if we look all these things as a sequence.

Yeah but think if this is true and governments want to wast billions of people who do they want to waste.

1. Sheeple that follow the rules and make tons of money for the rich.
2. Freedom fighters that protest and run around with guns.

The reality is they would waste 2.

Not 1.

So if you are afraid of a plot to drop the worlds population you need to be a wolf 🐺 disguised as a sheeple.

So to all the freedom fighters anti vaxers read this post very carefully and place your bets on to vax or not to vax.

I am fully  pfizered 2 shots and tues the 18th of may is two weeks after the second shot.

I am a type 2 diabetic that uses diet to keep my a1c under 7.0
I am a life long asmathic  that controls my asthma with many many many airfilters.

And now I am so lucky as to be able to wears masks anywhere I want.

The type 95 are really good for my allergies pollen like trees and grass are bad for me.

I ask all anti vaxers to read this and I hope they make the right guess.

To vax or not to vax?

That is the question.

Good luck to all.

Note I am 64 .

If I remember I will post here in a month or so.

Btw my wife and I both had covid very early Say dec 2019 to Jan 2020.

She was in the hospital 2 times in 2020 and finally about 17 months after she got it she is close to normal.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
May 20, 2021, 09:42:56 PM
I feel the voting choices in this thread is akin to a Jim Jones death cult where he wanted people to commit ritual suicide or like how the Mayans and other cultures would ritually sacrifice people for blood magic. I mean you can't vote "dead" the only logic choice is alive or alive with side affects/adverse reactions as the dead can't talk. Unless the the author is implying that the vaccines do turn people into zombies  Shocked?

I'm sorry that my thread doesn't meet your high standards but actually I'm not sorry nor do I give a shit. Go get vaccinated so you could answer the poll question. Or don't, just stay away from people lest you infect them.
Activity: 478
Merit: 66
May 20, 2021, 08:39:13 PM
This thread is the strangest thread. It's like the votes of people are going make any difference between life and death.

Many people think the vaccines are okay. And that is their choice, no matter what their reasoning is based on. It's a good thing to trust a knowledgeable doctor.

What's strange is that the doctors at the CDC and their organization called VAERS say that vaccines kill people. In fact, they say that we have had over 4,000 deaths from the Covid vaccines so far in the US.

So, why vote? The question is answered right in VAERS, and the Harvard School of Medicine study that proves VAERS only gets less that 1% of the reports, death or otherwise.

What's really funny is the vote asks dead people to vote. About as serious as the CDC that there even is a Covid problem.

Cool

I feel the voting choices in this thread is akin to a Jim Jones death cult where he wanted people to commit ritual suicide or like how the Mayans and other cultures would ritually sacrifice people for blood magic. I mean you can't vote "dead" the only logic choice is alive or alive with side affects/adverse reactions as the dead can't talk. Unless the the author is implying that the vaccines do turn people into zombies  Shocked?
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
May 20, 2021, 08:20:22 PM
This thread is the strangest thread. It's like the votes of people are going make any difference between life and death.

Many people think the vaccines are okay. And that is their choice, no matter what their reasoning is based on. It's a good thing to trust a knowledgeable doctor.

What's strange is that the doctors at the CDC and their organization called VAERS say that vaccines kill people. In fact, they say that we have had over 4,000 deaths from the Covid vaccines so far in the US.

So, why vote? The question is answered right in VAERS, and the Harvard School of Medicine study that proves VAERS only gets less that 1% of the reports, death or otherwise.

What's really funny is the vote asks dead people to vote. About as serious as the CDC that there even is a Covid problem.

Cool
legendary
May 20, 2021, 12:58:43 PM
Del's people will send you the links to the actual studies that contradict what much of medical is saying. Many of these studies come from the CDC and the NIH.
Cool, you must have the links to these studies then. Post them here.
legendary
May 20, 2021, 12:05:32 PM
If you don't look, you'll never find the difference between the ramblings and the evidence, or the proof, that Del Bigtree offers. But you have to be serious about it. You won't find anything worthwhile if you go in with the idea that there isn't any evidence or proof.

Cool

EDIT: I'll even be specific. Get on The Highwire email list, and every Monday, Del's people will send you the links to the actual studies that contradict what much of medical is saying. Many of these studies come from the CDC and the NIH.
legendary
May 20, 2021, 11:41:34 AM
No no no, you misunderstand. I said evidence, not the insane ramblings of far right conspiracy nuts on their vlogs. You know, randomized control trials, meta-analyses, systematic reviews, that kind of thing.
legendary
May 20, 2021, 11:34:24 AM
Nah, in o_e_l_e_o's world, all these little problems people have are suddenly comorbidities. Bit by a mosquito? Just another o_e_l_e_o comorbidity. Lost some hair shampooing? Simply another o_e_l_e_o comorbidity.
Well done. You've managed to construct your stupidest strawman yet.

94 percent of Covid deaths have a comorbidity.
Sure, some of these 94% people have advanced cancer and only had a life expectancy of a couple of months anyway, even though COVID expedited their deaths. But "comorbidity" also includes comorbidities that are completely manageable and people live their entire lives with before dying of something unrelated. If someone dies of sepsis, no one in their right mind says "Well, she was obese, so she would have died anyway". If someone dies of a heart attack, no one in their right mind says "Well, he had asthma, so he would have died anyway". But for some reason, this is fine with COVID, as if having any kind of comorbidity whatsoever means your life isn't worth living.

Many of them would be alive today with HCQ + zinc, and 40-50 thousand units of vitamin D, daily.
Cool opinion, bro. A single shred of evidence to back this up? No? Didn't think so.

Well, you don't really present evidence in an Internet forum. The best you do is present links to the evidence.

In your discussions with tvbcof alone, you have seen all kinds of evidence. But if you really WANT evidence, you can find loads of it here - https://thehighwire.com/ - and here - https://www.bitchute.com/channel/okiFK5CwQrZS/.

Was wondering if you get sand in your eyes, nose, and mouth when you stick head in hole.

Cool
legendary
May 20, 2021, 03:56:50 AM
Nah, in o_e_l_e_o's world, all these little problems people have are suddenly comorbidities. Bit by a mosquito? Just another o_e_l_e_o comorbidity. Lost some hair shampooing? Simply another o_e_l_e_o comorbidity.
Well done. You've managed to construct your stupidest strawman yet.

94 percent of Covid deaths have a comorbidity.
Sure, some of these 94% people have advanced cancer and only had a life expectancy of a couple of months anyway, even though COVID expedited their deaths. But "comorbidity" also includes comorbidities that are completely manageable and people live their entire lives with before dying of something unrelated. If someone dies of sepsis, no one in their right mind says "Well, she was obese, so she would have died anyway". If someone dies of a heart attack, no one in their right mind says "Well, he had asthma, so he would have died anyway". But for some reason, this is fine with COVID, as if having any kind of comorbidity whatsoever means your life isn't worth living.

Many of them would be alive today with HCQ + zinc, and 40-50 thousand units of vitamin D, daily.
Cool opinion, bro. A single shred of evidence to back this up? No? Didn't think so.
legendary
May 20, 2021, 12:24:38 AM
94 percent of Covid deaths have a comorbidity. It's true that Americans are disgustingly unhealthy so everybody probably has an underlying condition that shouldn't be blamed for the death in all cases, but it also highlights the point that generally Covid is not dangerous to people that are healthy.

So if no one is healthy then it's dangerous to everybody?

The point is that those 94% would have lived if not for COVID-19. Some may have lived longer, some not so long, but that can be said about any cause of death. IIRC 85%+ of cancer deaths have comorbidities. Does that mean cancer is not dangerous to healthy people?

But we don't know that. They would have lived a whole lot easier without the cancer, etc. They would have lived even with major Covid without the stupidity of the doctors. The straw that broke the camel's back wasn't even Covid among most of them. Many of them would be alive today with HCQ + zinc, and 40-50 thousand units of vitamin D, daily.

Of all the comorbidities, the doctors and the CDC protocols are the biggest comorbidity. Oh sure. Your average doctor doesn't mean to be that way. He's simply been duped by a bunch of hogwash from the CDC leaders and Big Pharma.

You have it way backwards. That wouldn't be so bad, but yo0u seem to like it that way.

Cool

Hydroxychloroquine never worked.

Aside from Trump suggesting that shoving a light bulb up your ass would cure Covid, I never got why he latched on to hydroxychloroquine.

Those who use HCQ in Africa for malaria, and find that they barely have any Covid at all... they'll simply laugh at you. But even if HCQ, or Ivermectin, or vitamin D, and loads of other therapies - like Budesonide - didn't work, they are way better for you than the vaccines.

Check out the many links at the website, and the emphases, as well.

Horrifying Bombshell! Connecticut Warns Moderna VAX Contains Deadly Poison

According to a Cayman Chemicals safety data sheet on SM-102, published in April of 2021, the substance is "For research us only, not for human or veterinary use."

The safety data sheet also lists cancer, infertility, kidney, liver and central nervous system damage as possible health hazards.

The vaccine ingredient is said to be "Fatal in contact with skin," and "Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects."

A February article by American Chemical Society scientist Rumiana Tenchov provided further insight into the SM-102 lipid.

SM-102 is comprised of "heptadecan-9-yl 8-((2-hydroxyethyl)(6-oxo-6 (undecyloxy)hexyl)amino)octanoate."

In the article, the information scientist says, "lipid nanoparticles have an unwanted side-effect; they have the potential to induce an allergic reaction, particularly for those who suffer with severe allergies."

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512
May 20, 2021, 12:04:46 AM
94 percent of Covid deaths have a comorbidity. It's true that Americans are disgustingly unhealthy so everybody probably has an underlying condition that shouldn't be blamed for the death in all cases, but it also highlights the point that generally Covid is not dangerous to people that are healthy.

The point is that those 94% would have lived if not for COVID-19. Some may have lived longer, some not so long, but that can be said about any cause of death. IIRC 85%+ of cancer deaths have comorbidities. Does that mean cancer is not dangerous to healthy people?

But we don't know that. They would have lived a whole lot easier without the cancer, etc. They would have lived even with major Covid without the stupidity of the doctors. The straw that broke the camel's back wasn't even Covid among most of them. Many of them would be alive today with HCQ + zinc, and 40-50 thousand units of vitamin D, daily.

Of all the comorbidities, the doctors and the CDC protocols are the biggest comorbidity. Oh sure. Your average doctor doesn't mean to be that way. He's simply been duped by a bunch of hogwash from the CDC leaders and Big Pharma.

You have it way backwards. That wouldn't be so bad, but yo0u seem to like it that way.

Cool

Hydroxychloroquine never worked.

Aside from Trump suggesting that shoving a light bulb up your ass would cure Covid, I never got why he latched on to hydroxychloroquine.
legendary
May 19, 2021, 11:58:04 PM

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512
May 19, 2021, 11:54:43 PM

That's true that people would live longer if it wasn't for Covid. But, we have the data and we know what age demographic Covid is dangerous to, so it helps us understand what factors would make you more vulnerable. There has to be a reason why older folks die at a higher rate than younger folks. What causes this? Significant comorbidities. Weakened immune system? Both?

This isn't so applicable to the NA/EU region, but take India for example. The vaccine rollout should *probably* be given based on age and common comorbidities. Age is technically easier to verify, so that's probably why many places did a rolling vaccine release starting from the oldest and moving its way down, but there's also been plenty of countries that would give out its vaccine to younger folks granted they had some sort of preexisting condition that was significant. If you can isolate the most common comorbidities, it gets easier to target the vaccine. Plus, you figure some of the anti-vaxers would be more inclined to get the vaccine knowing that their heart disease and diabetes increases their chance of death (wishful thinking, I know).

The link I posted above about 94 percent having comorbidities isn't the only consideration because you can't isolate comorbidities and age so it is misleading if used as a standalone figure. I haven't looked too much into this, but if someone has the data for older people without preexisting conditions, I'd be interested in what their survival rate looks like to those in the same age group with preexisting conditions. Same goes for younger people, but the data seems a bit hard to find. I haven't bothered to research intensively though so it may be out there.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
May 19, 2021, 08:21:27 PM

legendary
May 19, 2021, 06:40:47 PM
Nah, in BADecker's world if you have high blood pressure or hypothyroidism or asthma or gout or a thousand other things and you die two weeks after catching COVID, then it was actually your comorbidity which killed you, even though you would have lived another 40 years with your comorbidity, and therefore you "were going to die anyway" and so your death doesn't matter.

There's a point to be made there when you look at the data though. If there's a death of an 80 year old that dies of an upper respiratory disease who also happens to have cancer, obesity, hypertension, and all the rest, should that death be tabulated the same way as someone who is 35, healthy, and dies of the same disease?  There was this recent study that looked at comorbidities - https://www.wfla.com/community/health/coronavirus/new-cdc-report-shows-94-of-covid-19-deaths-in-us-had-underlying-medical-conditions/

Yikes! The USA is a dangerous place to live. And that's without BLM and Antifa threats.

Belize and Panama are a couple of good countries to live in. And both of them don't require a lot to get permanent residence. In addition, many of the South American countries are easy-ish... to get residency or citizenship in. And ask tvbcof how easy the Philippines is. And Elwar can tell you how much fun Thailand is if you don't try seasteading only 13 miles off their shores.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: