Pages:
Author

Topic: Poloniex Preparing for an Exit Scam! DO _NOT_ SEND COINS THERE! - page 10. (Read 1773 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
WOW. What the hell is that?

Were there any explanations from Polo via email/chat?

If such a big exchange using cheap tricks like that, I imagine what will do the likes of CoinsMarkets or lets say CoinExchange.

No explanations. No follow-up email, no response to my support tickets. I was an idiot for continuing to trust them after they have been sitting on my NEM for so long without resolving those tickets.

Time to go have another cigarette. I was trying to quit, too.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
It's really bad, hope your issue gets sorted soon and let's try to spread the #Poloniexscam so everyone stops using it for good.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
STEM - football token exchange market!
WOW. What the hell is that?

Were there any explanations from Polo via email/chat?

If such a big exchange using cheap tricks like that, I imagine what will do the likes of CoinsMarkets or lets say CoinExchange.
legendary
Now as a final hammer to the balls, this just happened:

Someone explain to me how they're not absolutely crooked and about to go down the drain, ala Vircurex, Mintpal and Cryptsy.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
I got scammed by Cryptsy a couple years ago.  Shit like this will bring the regulation hammer down.  It's a good idea to spread your coins among different exchanged instead of dropping them all in a single exchange.  I hope they are just backed up as opposed to trying to run off with your funds though
legendary
Despite the fact that I have been a customer with them for almost 4 years, Poloniex is refusing to allow the withdrawal over $2,000 worth of coins from my account. Yes, I have a Legacy Account. Yes, I created a Support Ticket over 1 month ago. Now they are just sitting on my money and there is no way to contact a real human being there. So whatever you do, DON'T USE POLONIEX. They will likely just sit on your money until they run away with it all.

Want proof? Here you go:

They will gladly take your money, even though I don't really understand what this means. 12 of 12 confirmations and still pending... Hmmm...

Here is me trying to withdraw BTC from my XRP trade, after clicking the verification email link to confirm its me and I really do want to make this withdrawal. As you can see, the withdraw request was made over 24 hours ago and despite what is says in their "Support" section (what a corruption of the word), I have not been contacted by anybody. Obviously they have my email address, so why no follow-up?

Here's me re-visiting the withdraw request link in my email, just so you can see that I actually received the email, and I clicked it again thinking maybe I didn't click it the first time (even though I did), after all, it says "Awaiting Approval" for my withdrawal status.

Here's what Poloniex has to say after I clicked the link in my email. "Oops" is right. Assholes. (Them, not you.)

Finally, here's an example of how slow and useless their support team is. I would say this is proof they are either readying for an exit scam or else practicing fractional reserve banking, which means they don't actually have the coins to send me. As you can see I created these tickets an entire month ago and have received NO RESPONSE WHATSOEVER from them.

No telephone number. No email address. Nothing to do except for sit and wait and pray.

TL;DR - DON'T USE POLONIEX OR COUNT ON THEM TO OFFER _ANY_ BIT OF SUPPORT!
Pages:
Jump to: