Pages:
Author

Topic: Poloniex Preparing for an Exit Scam! DO _NOT_ SEND COINS THERE! - page 7. (Read 1773 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 10
Thats sad to know that poloniex is doing this to their long time users,we cant prevent this to happen maybe they will close in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
XDN
XCN
BBR

all confiscated on polo

they have closed the wallets and will not allow withdrawal for months

I think we need to locate the owners full name and address and bring forth legal action against him for financial losses.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Don't use polo,I also met a unhappy money missing there,  there are many good exchanges except polo.
If polo keep on this , reject to supply a better service , more and more people will run away to other exchange.
Activity: 210
I dont recommend to others exchanges that was hacked in the past,because its too risky to use such sites!
legendary
First: Why don't you verify your account with 2FA? They already said that your limit is 2K$ without verifying.
Second: If you don't want to verify your account, just keep withdrawing smaller amounts each day, like equal to $1950 per day till all your funds are withdrawn.
I know there will be higher fees with the second option, but that is the fee you're paying to not verify your account.

I have recently withdrawn using the second option and I have received bitcoin funds quite quickly without any hassle.

You obviously didn't read any of my reply posts. I have a legacy account that is verified. I do have 2-FA turned on. But its unnecessary because they require that you provide a code sent via email to you in order to log in in the first place. I wasn't trying to withdraw over $2000 at one time -- they kept a ton of my NEM without sending it, and now they are keeping an equal value of my BTC.

Goody goody for you. I'm so happy for you that Polo hasn't scammed you yet. Meanwhile I'm living in a mosquito-ridden AirBnB in the middle of provincial Philippines because I can't get my money out of Polo. I can't sleep, I can't concentrate on work, I barely even get internet here. This sucks. They are wasting my life away for no discernible reason. So I have every right to call them out on their criminal behavior until they do the right thing and release my funds.

Like I said, I've been a customer with them for almost 4 years. And now this, out of the blue. With no explanation. But go ahead and keep using Polo, if you're a fool.

What is the actual full name and address of the exchange owner going under the user here busoni?

I dont imagine they are pulling an exit scam but their service is diabolical and they need a kick up their ass. He makes a fortune and is probably understaffing to the max.

A few fines for failure to provide reasonable service and costing other people financially should make him wake the fuck up.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
This is really weird.  I think the best thing to do now is to calm down and plead your case.  I mean they have your transaction history.  At least they should tell you why they banned you.  Tho, it's in their new TOS that explicitly says they reserve the right to ban accounts as they see fit.

Plead my case to who? I already have been doing that for a solid month. No response. They have the right to ban accounts and keep their money? No, they don't. Sorry, but you're wrong: morally, legally and in reality. They haven't told me shit because they are criminal hacks on the verge of a massive exit scam.

I can't agree or disagree with your accusations of them exit scamming, but one thing I would do is I would def avoid using their services until they get their sh*t together.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Well it's too late for me.  About a month ago I started trading crypto.  I made some money on Litecoin so I too the profits and bought XRP and I used Poloniex! I sold 1/2 about 2 weeks ago and sent the proceeds with ZERO problems.  So as it stands right now I still have the remaining XRP and Doge there.  I noticed this week that the (!) notation by XRP states that withdrawals have bee suspended due to traffic congestion.

We'll see...I haven't hit the panic button yet, but I have taken out of the drawer!!!
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
First: Why don't you verify your account with 2FA? They already said that your limit is 2K$ without verifying.
Second: If you don't want to verify your account, just keep withdrawing smaller amounts each day, like equal to $1950 per day till all your funds are withdrawn.
I know there will be higher fees with the second option, but that is the fee you're paying to not verify your account.

I have recently withdrawn using the second option and I have received bitcoin funds quite quickly without any hassle.

You obviously didn't read any of my reply posts. I have a legacy account that is verified. I do have 2-FA turned on. But its unnecessary because they require that you provide a code sent via email to you in order to log in in the first place. I wasn't trying to withdraw over $2000 at one time -- they kept a ton of my NEM without sending it, and now they are keeping an equal value of my BTC.

Goody goody for you. I'm so happy for you that Polo hasn't scammed you yet. Meanwhile I'm living in a mosquito-ridden AirBnB in the middle of provincial Philippines because I can't get my money out of Polo. I can't sleep, I can't concentrate on work, I barely even get internet here. This sucks. They are wasting my life away for no discernible reason. So I have every right to call them out on their criminal behavior until they do the right thing and release my funds.

Like I said, I've been a customer with them for almost 4 years. And now this, out of the blue. With no explanation. But go ahead and keep using Polo, if you're a fool.
legendary

As for the ip ban, there must be something going on in there.  Maybe your account was flagged by mistake or something?

Do you have a verified account with them?  Just curious.

Yes, verified, legitimized, stamped and approved. I've also used them numerous times from this country and this is the first time this has happened.

Like I said I've had my account with them for almost 4 years -- since the very beginning, when their font type was horribly unattractive and almost illegible. I've done thousands of dollars worth of business with them since and now they decide to throw the banhammer directly at my balls.

This is really weird.  I think the best thing to do now is to calm down and plead your case.  I mean they have your transaction history.  At least they should tell you why they banned you.  Tho, it's in their new TOS that explicitly says they reserve the right to ban accounts as they see fit.

Ban accounts is not the same as allowed to retain your funds. That is totally illegal of course.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
This is really weird.  I think the best thing to do now is to calm down and plead your case.  I mean they have your transaction history.  At least they should tell you why they banned you.  Tho, it's in their new TOS that explicitly says they reserve the right to ban accounts as they see fit.

Plead my case to who? I already have been doing that for a solid month. No response. They have the right to ban accounts and keep their money? No, they don't. Sorry, but you're wrong: morally, legally and in reality. They haven't told me shit because they are criminal hacks on the verge of a massive exit scam.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...

As for the ip ban, there must be something going on in there.  Maybe your account was flagged by mistake or something?

Do you have a verified account with them?  Just curious.

Yes, verified, legitimized, stamped and approved. I've also used them numerous times from this country and this is the first time this has happened.

Like I said I've had my account with them for almost 4 years -- since the very beginning, when their font type was horribly unattractive and almost illegible. I've done thousands of dollars worth of business with them since and now they decide to throw the banhammer directly at my balls.

This is really weird.  I think the best thing to do now is to calm down and plead your case.  I mean they have your transaction history.  At least they should tell you why they banned you.  Tho, it's in their new TOS that explicitly says they reserve the right to ban accounts as they see fit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
wow you can't get your own money. That's really frustrating but Poloniex support is like that you have to wait and wait, I moved to bittrex few months ago after having problems.
legendary
they turned off the

xdn xcn wallets months ago trapping peoples coins there i have sent many support requests

bbr withdrawals all pending for months

total shit hole now
Activity: 238
If you are a legacy account and didn't send a required documents for proper verifiction, your limit would still be $2000. If the limit of $2000 limit still not changed, it means they didn't process your application yet. In terms of support, i agree that their costumer service really sucks just like yobit. If you can afford to go to US you can sue them. Make sure you bring your proper documents and hire a good lawyer.
Activity: 322
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
Heard so many news about crypto exchanges being hacked. These sites are really the best targets of cyber criminals because they know what's inside the crypto markets.
Activity: 1
I can confirm that Poloniex are NOT resolving deposit issues, at least they do not resolve them fast. I have sent them Stellar Lumens (XLM/STR) yesterday. The transaction is confirmed and could be checked in stellarchain.io, but the funds are not into my account. I wrote the support and have not an answer from them. I want my issue resolved soon, becuse from yesterday the price dropped twice. I use the exchanges for day trade and want deposits resolved quick. I do not have an idea why those guys (who are making millions each day from taxes and fees) are not hiring more suport. They could affort hundreds of developers and thousands of support, but they just don't care.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Yes, poloniex had problems but they were solved , usually support is answered ,it's been a few months ,but everything came back to normal
Activity: 21
Even after reading similar issues, I decided to open an account last month because of few coins being present there only. Got verified within few hours, daily withdraw limit is 25K $.
All my ETH deposits were relatively quick and have withdrawn BURST, XRP, BTC with no issues whatsoever.
Hope everything sorts out soon for you.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
classic problem with centralised exchange,,
slowly but surely decentralized exchange will replace the main trade volume in crypto world
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: