Pages:
Author

Topic: Poloniex = Scam exchange beware. - page 8. (Read 41264 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
August 12, 2017, 09:59:38 AM
~snip~
anybody else with my problem?

Polo is currently at a huge wave of problem and ticket submissions, been like that for few months. If you check their official thread, you'll see a lot of people complaining with similar issue as yours. Basically they withdrawing major coin like eth or btc, but same issue happen where their transaction stuck and needed to be processed manually. Right now, the only thing to do is waiting for the team to clear it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 12, 2017, 08:39:02 AM
anyone have problem to withdraw some coins?

i'm try to withdraw my NEM but my withdraw is on "Awaiting Approval" since 4 hours!

obviously i've confirmed the withdraw clicking on the link they send to my mail...

it's almost 3 days that my withdraw is blocked.
have you opened a ticket?

yes, off course. 3 days ago.
They told me that my withdraw have to be approved manually. I don't know why! It's only 7k nem...

anybody else with my problem?
August 08, 2017, 05:13:59 PM

i'm try to withdraw my NEM but my withdraw is on "Awaiting Approval" since 4 hours!

obviously i've confirmed the withdraw clicking on the link they send to my mail...

yes, off course. 3 days ago.
They told me that my withdraw have to be approved manually. I don't know why! It's only 7k nem...
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
August 08, 2017, 03:34:36 PM

August 08, 2017, 02:36:12 PM

August 05, 2017, 03:38:17 PM

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
August 04, 2017, 10:15:33 PM
Almost all exchangers accept BCC. Poloniex i think is still on the way. There is no strong evidence to say poloniex scam. Currently bittrex is more popular, Poloniex is still a strong competitor.

Trex has almost no XMR volume.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
August 04, 2017, 09:54:48 PM
Almost all exchangers accept BCC. Poloniex i think is still on the way. There is no strong evidence to say poloniex scam. Currently bittrex is more popular, Poloniex is still a strong competitor.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
August 04, 2017, 03:46:07 PM
since i have stopped using polo for bittrex the process seems a lot smoother and easier. i have much more confidence in bittrex than polo and won't use they again.

If bittrex had Margin trading I would already be there. I moved to Kraken only to find out they only margin from USD and that does me no fucking good.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
August 04, 2017, 03:41:42 PM
Poloniex is not a scam nor ponzi, just a shitty trading site. Takes years for any of their support to return on mails and answer on queries plus non-professional way in answering if they ever answer you.
I suspect something big has happen to them and they are not telling: possibly being investigated like Btc-e.
I have been with them for years but now I have lost all trust.

I read they leave washington , since new state laws were implemented to exchanges.
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
August 04, 2017, 02:21:36 PM
Poloniex is not a scam nor ponzi, just a shitty trading site. Takes years for any of their support to return on mails and answer on queries plus non-professional way in answering if they ever answer you.
I suspect something big has happen to them and they are not telling: possibly being investigated like Btc-e.
I have been with them for years but now I have lost all trust.
Activity: 89
August 04, 2017, 01:59:15 PM
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
August 04, 2017, 12:12:11 PM
Thats right, poloniex is it scam because my friend try deposit for to exchange coin in poloniex so to date not in in he account.
i think Bittrex currently will be in the best for exchange coin and sell / buy coin.
To date i am fear exchange my coin in poloniex. be carefull for trading in this site ( poloniex)
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 04, 2017, 06:22:50 AM
since i have stopped using polo for bittrex the process seems a lot smoother and easier. i have much more confidence in bittrex than polo and won't use they again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
August 03, 2017, 09:34:06 PM
I recently took all my polo coins out.  Had NO PROBLEMS.
but... I have lost all trust in them due to their silence about BCC...
Polo where are my BCC.
They're a little late, but here is:
 https://poloniex.com/press-releases/2017.08.03-Bitcoin-Cash-Update/
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
August 03, 2017, 07:51:09 PM
I recently took all my polo coins out.  Had NO PROBLEMS.
but... I have lost all trust in them due to their silence about BCC...
Polo where are my BCC.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 31, 2017, 12:14:51 PM
Poloniex service is very bad, they are very slow service,
I suffered  loss  $ 1,500 due to poor poloniex service

this is crazy 27 days my withdrawal status complete; Error (can not be canceled).
He just responded after 27 days,

and they responded, after I got angry on official twitter

you imagine, you wait 27 days to withdraw your assets.
this is crypto currency, fluctuating price
time is very important for traders, and your support ticket is ignored, their communication to customers is very bad because slow in reply.

Activity: 503
Merit: 102
July 28, 2017, 10:53:20 AM
Beware of Poloniex,

They use bots to pump and dump coins and ponzi schemes,  at the moment the exchange is pumping DASH which is a ponzi scheme,  they create these big pumps, attract investors who short them, them keep them stuck for weeks.  If you dont know Poloniex is designed to suck in investors, use bots to create fake volume.
Poloniex isn't the scam it's shitcoins and the pump and dump groups. Their favorite exchange used to be Bittrex, they moved to Poloniex because ETH volume moved all the noobs to Poloniex. Unless they steal your coins they aren't scamming you, you're scamming yourself. Nobody is forcing you to trade shit coins or fall for pump and dumps. stop trying to get rich quick, and if you insist on falling for get rich quick ICO and shitcoins stop blaming others for your own decisions.

It sounds like a good opinion, thanks for that. If people think that crypto exchanges and their users are all on the same boat, they will be probably overwhelmingly disappointed
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
July 28, 2017, 06:25:49 AM
I think Poloniex is a big market, if you say you all other markets it is the same thing
Pages:
Jump to: