Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL] YAAMP.COM multipool multialgo profit switch with exchange - page 61. (Read 181070 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
We're having issues with our BTC blockchain. We had to relocate and are now rebuilding. Payments might be a little late again today.
Is it still stuck rebuilding? I run the qt client as well, so I know how long a full rebuild can take, especially if you can't/don't want to throw a ton of CPU power at it... Actually started making backups of the blockchain every once in a while lately, as it's significantly faster to re-download a couple weeks of blockchain than to actually rebuild the whole damn thing.

EDIT: I think the software that grabs/displays data for each coin broke too. The api seems like it's been stuck on the same numbers for an extended period, and numbers on the stats aren't even close to matching the blocks being found. My guess is that it died at whatever time is being indicated on this when the balance just dropped to zero for no reason.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I'm mining with a DASH(Formerly DRK) address and when i look up my wallet it shows Bitcoin.
I'm  new to the pool should this be showing DASH or DRK and not BTC or is this normal?

I've tried the following and they all show BTC on the wallet page.
-u XcK4ho1S3qX5P3oH59SDSZWY7wTfqJkAAD -p x
-u XcK4ho1S3qX5P3oH59SDSZWY7wTfqJkAAD -p c=DASH
-u XcK4ho1S3qX5P3oH59SDSZWY7wTfqJkAAD -p c=DRK

legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
can confirm, last payout 18h ago
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Hey guys,  out of the blue I cannot get work from the x11 pool,  cgminer crashes,  and I see this message in the logs.

"Failed to convert header to header_bin in parse_notify"

I don' t know what is going on,  everything was working fine until a few hours ago.

Thanks for providing this detail. We just pushed a fix. Please tell if you still have this problem.

------

We're having issues with our BTC blockchain. We had to relocate and are now rebuilding. Payments might be a little late again today.

Activity: 3
Hello.
  balance above 0.001
Unpaid.
What to do please help.

1KYT1EycJHTCRJTq15MTXsqgsg5dBMaNC8

greetings
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
X11 is not working properly.
Activity: 35
Same problem here.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Same here. Switched to another pool. Whats wrong ?
Activity: 101
Hey guys,  out of the blue I cannot get work from the x11 pool,  cgminer crashes,  and I see this message in the logs.

"Failed to convert header to header_bin in parse_notify"

I don' t know what is going on,  everything was working fine until a few hours ago.
Activity: 50

Ok thz I thought it only paid out in BTC and not the coin your mining. So if I mine  cnotes then I can get paid in cnotes correct ?

correct, but you do not mine cnotes on yaamp,
you mine the algo, yaamp decides what coin.
and if you need more posts please do it somewhere else.
all that you ask you can try yourself, much better
Thank you That means I can't get paid out on one coin only....thats hurting the coins... badly
Ps don't tell me where to go kid.

I'm not sure you are understanding. For example, I'm setup to mine X11, X13, X14, X15, Qubit, and Quark. My payout is set to a Darkcoin account, so the mining power I contribute will crunch against the highest paying algorithm / currency available (Yaamp does this auto). I'm paid twice a day in an equal amount of Darkcoin for the cycles I contributed to the pool. It works pretty well, I've never had to do any currency exchanges etc.

Hope that clears things up.
Thank you WareWolf. How do I set it up to payout in Dark coin? thx

Quoting right from the yaamp.com front page:

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://yaamp.com:PORT -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p xx

WALLET_ADDRESS can be of any currency we mine or a BTC address. Use "-p c=SYMBOL" if yaamp does not recognize the currency correctly.

All I had to do for darkcoin was -u and my wallet address, it was detected correctly.
Ok thank you..and it looks like it will work with ccminer bat. file too.  Smiley

Yup!

If your script follows along something like this: http://yaamp.com/site/multialgo

You should be fine.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003

Ok thz I thought it only paid out in BTC and not the coin your mining. So if I mine  cnotes then I can get paid in cnotes correct ?

Thank you That means I can't get paid out on one coin only....thats hurting the coins... badly

I'm not sure you are understanding. For example, I'm setup to mine X11, X13, X14, X15, Qubit, and Quark. My payout is set to a Darkcoin account, so the mining power I contribute will crunch against the highest paying algorithm / currency available (Yaamp does this auto). I'm paid twice a day in an equal amount of Darkcoin for the cycles I contributed to the pool. It works pretty well, I've never had to do any currency exchanges etc.

Code:

WALLET_ADDRESS can be of any currency we mine or a BTC address. Use "-p c=SYMBOL" if yaamp does not recognize the currency correctly.

All I had to do for darkcoin was -u and my wallet address, it was detected correctly.
Ok thank you..and it looks like it will work with ccminer bat. file too.  Smiley
Activity: 50

Code:

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003

GES
Activity: 315
there are no payments on 15vP6vHaet94poBtYeUjCKmoweeVM3aSRZ
0.0027 btc 21.03.2015
Activity: 35
Activity: 361
Merit: 267
What's the port to mine just Scrypt?  3333?
Activity: 97
Quark is borking ATM. Time to find a block is way too short to be true.
Looks like this is a problem with block times becoming absurdly short, which the pool doesn't seem to be able to handle. Going by the numbers, YAAMP's estimate for block finding times is probably correct, but it seems that it can't keep up with the ~1 second block times it should be getting for DimeCoin sometimes, instead averaging what looks like a block every 5-10 seconds (and thus resulting in profitability that's far below the estimates). Of course, a one second estimated block time is bound to cause problems which really aren't YAAMP's fault, but DimeCoin's ridiculous reward schedule encourages this binge mining that's causing issues. Maybe a custom limiter could be placed on the hashrate pointed at DimeCoin (targeting a block every 5-10 seconds maybe), just because it's so unusual in its extremely long difficulty re-targeting window. It'd be nice if the pool could hit the estimates it gives when DimeCoin hits those spikes, but it looks like it just isn't working out Embarrassed

For the time being I've set up my miners to reduce their estimates for Quark based on how much hashpower is being pointed at the pool, which means they'll probably be switching off whenever the algo gets profitable Undecided
Activity: 287
Can't seem to connect with Nicehash - Qubit. Is there anything I might be doing wrong?
Activity: 103
we re-attempted to enable rental. this time, with support for non extranonce.subscribe miners. this is still in test phase and we might disable it if there're too many errors.

fyi: i see some rental jobs trying to mine to yaamp from yaamp rental. it wont work.

Ok great, thanks for info. I've upgraded my mining software to cgminer 3.7.2 and it looks like it' working fine, I even got the green checkmark on ES** status.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Quark is borking ATM. Time to find a block is way too short to be true.
Seems it fixed + super low fees ATM Cheesy Grab them while they're hot.

Anyways, Ascenscion just hit Bittrex, it's another Qubit coin, might be worth adding to the list while it's still PoW Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: