Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL] YAAMP.COM multipool multialgo profit switch with exchange - page 63. (Read 181070 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
performance? Or did I just happen to have a great couple of weeks prior to the last week? Some sort of sign-on bonus Smiley Grin

It's probably more the altcoin market than anything specific to YAAMP, as YAAMP has performed much better than I was expecting since I switched away from TradeMyBit. When TMB died, I was really looking for another multipool with an api just as a fallback, as I had already been pointing most of my mining power at Nicehash, due to the higher profits. Surprisingly, YAAMP actually became more profitable than Nicehash, and by a significant amount, so unexpectedly, YAAMP became my miners' main home and Nicehash was the fallback. Now it looks like profit levels have dropped closer to Nicehash rates, which seems like more of a market correction than anything especially wrong with YAAMP.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Just another observation that payouts have been all time lows for the last four or so days. I'm seeing approx 40% loss day to day from what I was trending previous weeks. I'm also trending less than previously when I exclusively mined Darkcoin from another pool.

Things aren't looking too good.

The abnormally low payouts continue... average has dropped to about 1/3rd payout of previous month trend...

Any clues as to the odd performance? Or did I just happen to have a great couple of weeks prior to the last week? Some sort of sign-on bonus Smiley Grin
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Hi Yaamp.
My Earnings just disappeared and has not been paid.
What happened?
Please check - http://yaamp.com/?address=XeTLRva7PUesrduLrV232tDqqA36KeQCH1

EDIT: After 6 hours of mining yaamp pay 0.21857537 DRK .. something is not right.
EDIT: Again, when added d=diff .. my earnings disappeared Sad I'm backward something about 2 DRK.

Im use c=DRK d=8192 is that correct ?

Please for support.

Best Regards.
Just another observation that payouts have been all time lows for the last four or so days. I'm seeing approx 40% loss day to day from what I was trending previous weeks. I'm also trending less than previously when I exclusively mined Darkcoin from another pool.

Things aren't looking too good.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
why all Megacoin addys identified as Mazacoin no matter the c= option ??

You've set it as c=MEC?
Activity: 245
Merit: 256
Why can not use the service for one day?

UPD it is ok now, thanks
Hi, here are some thought for another hobby miner...
Yeah, it's true that, in that particular case, Quarkcoin technically had the highest profit:difficulty ratio since Dimecoin was at a low point in its rewards.

Here's a couple I just took now that Dimecoin is on the up and mining power has started getting a little nuts:

Again, Quarkcoin (at the bottom of profitability) seems to have a disproportionate amount of hashrate pointed at it considering both its profitability and its difficulty. This seems unlikely to be just a reporting error, as it has been consistently reporting a hashrate above/close to what's pointed at Dimecoin, and it isn't a sudden difficulty spike, as it's been pretty close to that diff for a long time. That all said, why would Quarkcoin end up with more power pointed at it than Dimecoin, which is both higher difficulty AND higher profitability? Shouldn't Dimecoin receive a significantly larger amount of mining power, since it is both much more profitable and can handle more hashrate?

EDIT: Watching it climb a bit now (caught it live). At <400MH it looks like it's distributing hashrate properly. 1.4GH looks about right too. 2.1GH shows what is making me suspicious, as Quarkcoin suddenly has absorbed a disproportionate amount of hashpower as far as the numbers look to me. At 6.2GH and 5.6GH (seen in that order) I don't even know what's going on; probably just adjusting for all the hashrate suddenly coming at the pool. The rates keep moving, but I can't help but think there's just a bit too much being pointed at the coin on the bottom. Maybe things are working entirely as intended, but the numbers I'm seeing just strike me as odd. Ah well, that's enough live hashrate recording for one night. If the numbers when the pool's under heavy load look normal to you guys, then maybe everything's fine; heck if i know Tongue. Even if there is a bug here, it'd only ever be an issue when algos get slammed like what happens to quark lately. Despite all my bitching, prioritising the server upgrade will probably alleviate this issue (if there is one) indirectly by reporting proper numbers better so miners can switch away faster when algos get overloaded anyhow, so yeah, just concentrate on that, lol.
Activity: 9
Hi, here are some thought for another hobby miner.

I think the reason for the behavior with quark is simply that there isn't enough coins for the hash power that yaamp has.
Consider the difficulty on all the coins that are mine-able at the moment in your screen shot. The other coins have much lower difficulty, so I wonder what would happen if you put more hash power on C-Note, BitQ and DimeCoin and less on Quarkcoin.

I suspect that the profit for the other coins would drop, what would C-Note be worth with 2gh/s? etc. So i believe, but would stay corrected if someone could do a difficulty calculation for each coin, that the reason for majority of hash power going to the quarkcoin is due to the low diff on the other coins. Yaamp is attempting to keep as good average profit as possible and the profit would be even lower if the low diff coins would be killed off with too much hash power.

cheers

(i have allot to learn about mining so i might be completely off on this one :-))
What you see there is the result of submitted shares for the last 5 minutes. So it may very well happen that the profitability changed during that time.
Normally, distribution does look like it properly considers difficulty and spreads the hashrate well, but cases of extreme overloading still look like they behave oddly to me.

Took these two screenshots before that other one but didn't post immediately, so I took the other one when I did decide to post. Anyhow, these two were taken at approximately the same time and shows the vast majority of the quark hashrate dumped on Quarkcoin, despite it being the least profitable, likely for a very long time. You can tell it's not just some temporary profitability change, as the difficulty has been brought up gradually all the way from ~5.7 to over 17 over the course of ~90 minutes, likely due to YAAMP's hashpower. Even at triple its profitability of 0.0104, it STILL would only be third in profitability, and the difficulty increase was gradual enough that the hashrate displaying shouldn't be due to a profitability spike/display delay. At other times I'm pretty sure I've seen Quarkcoin sitting in last for profitability with the same or a greater hashrate than Securecoin, which has a MUCH higher difficulty (no screencaps to confirm this... yet).

I could be wrong, but I'd suggest keeping an eye on the quark hashrates during the next Dimecoin profitability spike; if the usual hashrate surge happens again, it might highlight any odd behaviour if it exists.

Sorry for always making posts complaining about stuff that I think needs to be looked at; I hope it's not too obnoxious. Really I just want to see you guys do as well as possible with the pool, for everyone's benefit Grin
Why did I banned? I can not connect to stratum.

Hello!
Is any network issue?
I have a half of day this:
Code:
grizscom@grizscom-desktop:~$ mtr yaamp.com -n --report
HOST: grizscom-desktop          Loss%   Snt   Last   Avg  Best  Wrst StDev
  1.|-- 10.10.10.254               0.0%    10    0.2   0.3   0.2   0.4   0.1
  2.|-- 193.192.34.129             0.0%    10    6.4  19.9   0.9 174.8  54.5
  3.|-- 87.245.239.137            10.0%    10    1.7   6.5   1.6  44.6  14.3
  4.|-- 87.245.233.114             0.0%    10  140.8 132.2 130.8 140.8   3.2
  5.|-- 206.130.10.9               0.0%    10  128.1 129.4 128.0 137.4   3.0
  6.|-- 192.241.164.242            0.0%    10  133.2 133.7 133.1 135.5   0.9
  7.|-- ???                      100.0     10    0.0   0.0   0.0   0.0   0.0
grizscom@grizscom-desktop:~$
yaamp, i don't know what you've changed but it's better to do one step back and research.
those fast reconnections on x11 and probably other algos screw stats and cut payouts.
if you have long-time logs i observed that at about 11:30 UTC, Feb 27

You might want to take a look at setting up Minercontrol Wink You can set a switchtime/delay so it won't switch all the time. I have some other nifty settings in my mod too, but setting up the basic Minercontrol with just Yaamp should do the trick.
Seems like some new algorithms are on the move again Wink WhirlpoolX by VanillaCoin is added by Nicehash, Pluck algo by Supcoin, and now Voyacoin too, is making itself heard. Might be something to take a look at Smiley
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Just noticing a bit of ongoing strange behaviour with algos that get, "overloaded", with mining power. Pretty sure this has always been an issue when too much power gets pointed at an algo for YAAMP's software's liking, but has been causing issues more often recently with the large amounts of hashpower that gets pointed at quark on and off.

It looks like once the software hits what it thinks is the reasonable cap for mining power pointed at each coin, any excess power ends up getting pointed at the last coin on the list (the least profitable coin). While it makes sense to try to not point too much power at any one coin, it seems like it would be better to raise the caps when there's an excess power than to end up pointing it all at the worst coin to mine.

What you see there is the result of submitted shares for the last 5 minutes. So it may very well happen that the profitability changed during that time. Also, the profitability calculation that is displayed might be a bit late because the backend analysis threads are overloaded. But our stratum services arent (they run on their own servers) and are always very accurate about what's the best to mine. They allocate from top to bottom and from top to bottom again with the exceeding hashpower. Always distributing proportionally of their difficulty.

And yeah there's kind of a problem. For some coins, we mine up to 60%, 80% and even 100% of them. Especially for the quark algo.

We're planning to add some more powerful servers soon.

In X11, 8.7 GH/s is pointing at Unitus (x11), the profit is 0.0008 compare most others >0.1.
That's actually entirely different. Unitus is merge-mined, which means that it is mined SIMULTANEOUSLY with any other X11 coin. I won't go into the details of how this works, but some coins are designed such that they can be merge-mined with other coins (which doesn't work unless explicitly coded for), and Unitus is one of those.

Basically, Unitus is just a free bonus on top of whatever else you're mining, and it's really cool that YAAMP supports merge-mining.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Just noticing a bit of ongoing strange behaviour with algos that get, "overloaded", with mining power. Pretty sure this has always been an issue when too much power gets pointed at an algo for YAAMP's software's liking, but has been causing issues more often recently with the large amounts of hashpower that gets pointed at quark on and off.

It looks like once the software hits what it thinks is the reasonable cap for mining power pointed at each coin, any excess power ends up getting pointed at the last coin on the list (the least profitable coin). While it makes sense to try to not point too much power at any one coin, it seems like it would be better to raise the caps when there's an excess power than to end up pointing it all at the worst coin to mine.

In X11, 8.7 GH/s is pointing at Unitus (x11), the profit is 0.0008 compare most others >0.1.

problems, problems, X11 switching dead/alive every 10-15s

I agree, the last payouts performance was around 50% or less of my average. Things still seem like they haven't fully bounced back.
Hello!
Is any network issue?
I have a half of day this:
Code:
grizscom@grizscom-desktop:~$ mtr yaamp.com -n --report
HOST: grizscom-desktop          Loss%   Snt   Last   Avg  Best  Wrst StDev
  1.|-- 10.10.10.254               0.0%    10    0.2   0.3   0.2   0.4   0.1
  2.|-- 193.192.34.129             0.0%    10    6.4  19.9   0.9 174.8  54.5
  3.|-- 87.245.239.137            10.0%    10    1.7   6.5   1.6  44.6  14.3
  4.|-- 87.245.233.114             0.0%    10  140.8 132.2 130.8 140.8   3.2
  5.|-- 206.130.10.9               0.0%    10  128.1 129.4 128.0 137.4   3.0
  6.|-- 192.241.164.242            0.0%    10  133.2 133.7 133.1 135.5   0.9
  7.|-- ???                      100.0     10    0.0   0.0   0.0   0.0   0.0
grizscom@grizscom-desktop:~$
Activity: 183
Merit: 12
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
@yaamp I deposited some BTC (0.02) to RENTAL and only very few has been spent. Can I get rest back please?
Are things still acting up? I've had around 35mhz for the last few hours, and the graphs / payout appear to be a flat line. Quark is what I'm currently showing my systems are processing, and the last 50 are all immature.

I think things are working again as things starting picking up as the day went on, but ouch... I'm at ~25% of my 14 day average payout between the two payouts today.

This mornings numbers look back to normal if that helps. Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: