Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL] YAAMP.COM multipool multialgo profit switch with exchange - page 62. (Read 181070 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Quark is borking ATM. Time to find a block is way too short to be true.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

Ok thz I thought it only paid out in BTC and not the coin your mining. So if I mine  cnotes then I can get paid in cnotes correct ?

correct, but you do not mine cnotes on yaamp,
you mine the algo, yaamp decides what coin.
and if you need more posts please do it somewhere else.
all that you ask you can try yourself, much better
Thank you That means I can't get paid out on one coin only....thats hurting the coins... badly
Ps don't tell me where to go kid.

I'm not sure you are understanding. For example, I'm setup to mine X11, X13, X14, X15, Qubit, and Quark. My payout is set to a Darkcoin account, so the mining power I contribute will crunch against the highest paying algorithm / currency available (Yaamp does this auto). I'm paid twice a day in an equal amount of Darkcoin for the cycles I contributed to the pool. It works pretty well, I've never had to do any currency exchanges etc.

Hope that clears things up.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003
i still can't start new rental job, any algo
I found this BS on the coin killer pool.... ** only hashpower with extranonce.subscribe or reconnect support can be rented

it was working as charm several hours ago,
then when i stopped the jobs, the same jobs ceased to start again,
and news ones as well
besides, yaamp's just said they extended service to include no-extranonce hashers.

He must be out dumping coins for 1/3 there price when miners could make 2/3 more if they mined it themselves and at 4.5% pool fees. Angry

ok, you didn't bother to understand how yaamp works

So can I mine one coin and get paid with that coin?  thz

You can mine one or more algorithms, and get paid in whatever coin you want.
Ok thz I thought it only paid out in BTC and not the coin your mining.
i still can't start new rental job, any algo
I found this BS on the coin killer pool.... ** only hashpower with extranonce.subscribe or reconnect support can be rented

it was working as charm several hours ago,
then when i stopped the jobs, the same jobs ceased to start again,
and news ones as well
besides, yaamp's just said they extended service to include no-extranonce hashers.

He must be out dumping coins for 1/3 there price when miners could make 2/3 more if they mined it themselves and at 4.5% pool fees. Angry

ok, you didn't bother to understand how yaamp works

So can I mine one coin and get paid with that coin?  thz

You can mine one or more algorithms, and get paid in whatever coin you want.
we re-attempted to enable rental. this time, with support for non extranonce.subscribe miners. this is still in test phase and we might disable it if there're too many errors.

fyi: i see some rental jobs trying to mine to yaamp from yaamp rental. it wont work.

I see green check marks under a new ES** for my connected miners, so I'm assuming that means I'm setup for the extranonce.subscribe? I don't even know how I'd setup for that with ccminer, but I'm hoping that means I'm good to go!  Huh
Activity: 526
Its all about the Gold
still offline here as well
Activity: 21
yaamp is offline :/
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
we re-attempted to enable rental. this time, with support for non extranonce.subscribe miners. this is still in test phase and we might disable it if there're too many errors.

fyi: i see some rental jobs trying to mine to yaamp from yaamp rental. it wont work.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Hi guys.

Lately I receive many errors like:

Checking main pool: 0�~_^A
 Stratum connection failed: Could not resolve host: http(null)

And I can't mine on your server anymore :/

I'm using  cpuminer-gc3355 (v1.0e) with 30 GridSeeds and until couple of days ago I didn't have any issues. There was nothing changed on my side. Can you take a look why is this happening?
Activity: 276
Merit: 250

Where  is trading this VMC? Pool work correctly?
Activity: 276

already half day.  Undecided
Activity: 277
21:53 - there look to be something wrong with Qubit
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Just wanted to chime in and say thanks; This top-heavy hashrate distribution looks much more beneficial for miners Grin. Hopefully the crazy fast block times don't break DimeCoin, but really, it's not YAAMP's fault that the coin has a ridiculous block reward schedule that encourages hashrate spikes.
Activity: 644
how much any one may earn with a single gtx 970 per day, if he or she mines whole day long ? and which algo is more profitable ?

The profits in btc/mhs/day are here: http://yaamp.com/site/mining
It fluctuates throughout the day, so you might take a look at Miner Control (in my signature). That'll switch if another algo becomes more profitable.

Also, Quark seems down? Getting timed out errors. The site also says Quark has 0 hashrate, so I suppose I'm not the only one.
Seems like it's fixed Smiley Nvm ^^"
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
how much any one may earn with a single gtx 970 per day, if he or she mines whole day long ? and which algo is more profitable ?
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
Seems to be problems with the API today. My profit switching software download 0 price  for all the alogs so my miners are moved to other pools.

Please fix it.
performance? Or did I just happen to have a great couple of weeks prior to the last week? Some sort of sign-on bonus Smiley Grin

It's probably more the altcoin market than anything specific to YAAMP, as YAAMP has performed much better than I was expecting since I switched away from TradeMyBit. When TMB died, I was really looking for another multipool with an api just as a fallback, as I had already been pointing most of my mining power at Nicehash, due to the higher profits. Surprisingly, YAAMP actually became more profitable than Nicehash, and by a significant amount, so unexpectedly, YAAMP became my miners' main home and Nicehash was the fallback. Now it looks like profit levels have dropped closer to Nicehash rates, which seems like more of a market correction than anything especially wrong with YAAMP.

Just to be clear that I'm on the same page as you, I'm not talking about the value return in BTC or USD, but rather I'm setup to receive DRK. Based on my hash rates, I'd be making more DRK right now mining DRK directly, which counters the additional value I have been trending for the last month on YAAMP, and the whole point of these currency shifting pools.

I just wanted to take a moment to update my experience so that folks don't come here and get the wrong impression about YAAMP or the project supporters. I believe I've discovered the error causing my findings (my control scripting). I was in the middle of making changes when the system had issues a while back, and it wasn't until today that I realized what was going on.

The last two payouts have been more or less where I was trending, so things are more than likely back to normal.

Thanks YAAMP
Activity: 332
Read about the c option, but dont know how to use it. I am using ccminer.

It's easy, just set 'c=GEO' as your password, that's all.
If you are already using your password to set other variables then just add ',c=GEO' to the end of your already set password. Remember, no spaces.
Activity: 24
Hi guys,

mining qubit algo using a geocoin (GEO) wallet adress gets me payout in guldencoin (NLG) What am I doing wrong? Tried several GEO adresses, always same behaviour although it works with other coins.

Read about the c option, but dont know how to use it. I am using ccminer.

Thx for any help

performance? Or did I just happen to have a great couple of weeks prior to the last week? Some sort of sign-on bonus Smiley Grin

It's probably more the altcoin market than anything specific to YAAMP, as YAAMP has performed much better than I was expecting since I switched away from TradeMyBit. When TMB died, I was really looking for another multipool with an api just as a fallback, as I had already been pointing most of my mining power at Nicehash, due to the higher profits. Surprisingly, YAAMP actually became more profitable than Nicehash, and by a significant amount, so unexpectedly, YAAMP became my miners' main home and Nicehash was the fallback. Now it looks like profit levels have dropped closer to Nicehash rates, which seems like more of a market correction than anything especially wrong with YAAMP.

Just to be clear that I'm on the same page as you, I'm not talking about the value return in BTC or USD, but rather I'm setup to receive DRK. Based on my hash rates, I'd be making more DRK right now mining DRK directly, which counters the additional value I have been trending for the last month on YAAMP, and the whole point of these currency shifting pools.
Pages:
Jump to: