Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL] YAAMP.COM multipool multialgo profit switch with exchange - page 65. (Read 181070 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
It's not a major issue, but would it at some point be possible to modify the front-end such that (at least) the api page doesn't go down for a bit when payouts are being made? I realise that the stratum servers stay up during these periods, but since my miners base their decisions on the api, they always end up switching off the pool when they can't get their numbers. Granted, this only happens for ~20 minutes a day, but even so, it'd be nice if my miners could just stay on YAAMP instead of running off to another pool offering half the profitability. Tongue
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
just try to refresh the webpage....maybe its only here but big doubt about that.
Activity: 203
Look like the pool is offline.

No, everythings working here, hashing and website up for me Smiley
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
Look like the pool is offline.
legendary
Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003
Hello yaamp,
all coins in all protocols looks like immature for last two hours. What happends?
Jiri
again  (((
Activity: 175
I see how to buy hashing power but how do you sell it?  I am setup to autoswitch to the most profitable and would like to add this to my options.
I assume that renting just functions like another coin as far as miners are concerned. Hashpower seems to get routed to rentals (which have to pay competitive rates) the same way it gets distributed across coins. No changes should be required on the miners' end as far as I'm aware, except that the rental page makes the point that miners need to support extranonce subscribe to be used in rentals (though you'd still end up getting paid for other people's work on the rentals anyhow just from mining on that algo).

Note: I'm just another miner and this is all speculation based on how it appears to be working, but I'm quite certain that YAAMP's approach to rentals requires no extra configuration on the seller's end.

exact!

we encourage everyone to get a miner that supports extranonce.subscribe, but for now, you get same results without.

I see how to buy hashing power but how do you sell it?  I am setup to autoswitch to the most profitable and would like to add this to my options.
I assume that renting just functions like another coin as far as miners are concerned. Hashpower seems to get routed to rentals (which have to pay competitive rates) the same way it gets distributed across coins. No changes should be required on the miners' end as far as I'm aware, except that the rental page makes the point that miners need to support extranonce subscribe to be used in rentals (though you'd still end up getting paid for other people's work on the rentals anyhow just from mining on that algo).

Note: I'm just another miner and this is all speculation based on how it appears to be working, but I'm quite certain that YAAMP's approach to rentals requires no extra configuration on the seller's end.
Activity: 244
Renting's live now, eh? This pool just doesn't stop developing, does it? Grin
Hello yaamp,
all coins in all protocols looks like immature for last two hours. What happends?
Jiri

thanks for reporting.

--------------

we added a simple API to control rental jobs

http://yaamp.com/site/api

it allows start, stop, change price, change max hashrate and get status of jobs.

xjp
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hello yaamp,
Jiri
Activity: 340
Merit: 164
And so here are results of mining during about 18 hours:  https://yadi.sk/i/iBofib49emmLm
If you will use this options for your hardware, change options in the end of .conf file and in .bat file, you may leave my BTC-wallet ;-)
I have the same files for nicehash.com, but there were more errors.
If you find any errors or if you have any suggestions, you are welcome, write here or to PM.

That looks like a penny after 9 hours - or am I doing my math wrong?
yaamp, please explain why some coins paid on time and some not
despite fully cleared and put in balance.
look at the payout schedule, Feb 18, 17:04 EST.
i've checked results 18:10 EST: the whole bunch paid out exc EXE and MUE.
any reason ?

we may be out of some currencies sometimes. so it may happens that a payment is delayed for the next day.

ok that is true for EXE, but there was an error with the MUE payment. Apparently, MUE doesnt allow transactions with amount that are higher than 5000 MUE. Else it returns "Transaction too large". Anyway, i broke your payment in few smaller payments and sent them manually.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Would it be possible to add an estimate number and graph for BTC gain per hour / day?
I understand it would be only an 'estimate', but it would give a cumulative idea of how all algos/rigs are performing in a trend / snapshot.

A feature I also miss from another multi-algo with btc exchange site was a number that showed 'relatively' how the YAAMP auto-switcher is making more profitable coin choices vs the base LTC and BTC coin.  For example, the site may have another column for each coin, plugging in a profitability comparison number / %.

Good to see the site running, and I've steered other miners here as well.  Would love to see it continue, and to see some of the above improvements as well.  Thank you!

Vs LTC and BTC is only useful when you're talking about ASICs. Vs Darkcoin would be a new and better estimate for us GPU miners. Cheesy
Activity: 17
Would it be possible to add an estimate number and graph for BTC gain per hour / day?
I understand it would be only an 'estimate', but it would give a cumulative idea of how all algos/rigs are performing in a trend / snapshot.

A feature I also miss from another multi-algo with btc exchange site was a number that showed 'relatively' how the YAAMP auto-switcher is making more profitable coin choices vs the base LTC and BTC coin.  For example, the site may have another column for each coin, plugging in a profitability comparison number / %.

Good to see the site running, and I've steered other miners here as well.  Would love to see it continue, and to see some of the above improvements as well.  Thank you!
Activity: 994
hello i just started using the yaamp pool however i have a few suggestions/questions
1) what is the payout method.
2) does your pool suppoort extranonce.subscribe.
3) my antminer s1's are having a 60% reject rate (wallet v18UYEJTrJw7jXb8MkaapxpuguaFmRD1Lqo) what can i do to fix this. im using a cgminer with extranonce.subscribe enabled using binarys posted here, (my antminer s3 has the s3 version of the mod installed with no issues)

Hello,

We use some proportional variation to distribute blocks among submitted shares. Payout twice a day for balances above 0.001 BTC. We're happy if your miner has extranonce.subscribe, but you get the same results without.

I'd like to help debugging your s1 antminer issue. But to be honnest, im dont have much knowledge on these. Error logs would help. Other pool locations where your miner works would help too.

You might want to update your site. It says you are paying out once a day
yaamp, please explain why some coins paid on time and some not
despite fully cleared and put in balance.
look at the payout schedule, Feb 18, 17:04 EST.
i've checked results 18:10 EST: the whole bunch paid out exc EXE and MUE.
any reason ?

we may be out of some currencies sometimes. so it may happens that a payment is delayed for the next day.
Activity: 50
I have seen options of multialgo mining for Nvidia, but I have only AMD videocards, so I have composed yaamp.conf file for my ATI 7770:

Wait wuth? I guess you're wrong there Wink Nvidia miners don't support multi-algo or even failover out-of-the-box.
You could use MinerControl for those Nvidia's, but they will also work for AMDs on just YAAMP. Hell, my minercontrol mines on just YAAMP :p

I think this person is referring to the number of batch files setup for algo switching (yaamp in particular) while using ccminer that are here on the forums.
Activity: 644
I have seen options of multialgo mining for Nvidia, but I have only AMD videocards, so I have composed yaamp.conf file for my ATI 7770:

Wait wuth? I guess you're wrong there Wink Nvidia miners don't support multi-algo or even failover out-of-the-box.
You could use MinerControl for those Nvidia's, but they will also work for AMDs on just YAAMP. Hell, my minercontrol mines on just YAAMP :p
Pages:
Jump to: