Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 149. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
I like the colours Smiley
Activity: 247
Merit: 0
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
As far as I understand it is still using cryptonight right? (I mean not v7) So we can continue mining old miner versions. Am I right?

yes, there has been no update yet.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
As far as I understand it is still using cryptonight right? (I mean not v7) So we can continue mining old miner versions. Am I right?
Activity: 212
Merit: 12
What do you plan to do with unsold tokens after the ICO?

This is not a token, it's a full blown crypto based on the Monero source with its own blockchain.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Waw! Electroneum Kudos for this recent update now i can see my old LG g3 mining up to 10 etn a day with a high Hash rate if 30.76h/s, before i couldn't mine 1etn for whole day with same device, whatever it was you did to make this transformation is really impressive,  the mobile mining now is alot better than previously, only just the price of etn is not able to move up like other tokens from time to time, but more time to grow.
ETN= SHITCOIN...-->>>>  Need a new algorithm    ------>>> Good COIN!

Go go go Cryptonight V7

I love the maturity of people and how they can articulate themselves.  I think you have a good point but stated like this does not help get your point across.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Did someone succeed to receive their rewards from the mining app since last week-end? I should have received 20 ETN. But they are still not in my wallet and the counter in the mining app did restart from 0. Thanks.
Activity: 41
Since ETN is traded on kucoin there are some annoyances recently added to kucoin.

You must add 3 answers to 3 security questions on kucoin.

Then, when you withdraw your coins from kucoin you have to:
- input 2 factor authentication code
- input an answer for one of 3 security questions
- read your email and confirm the withdraw.

This kind of sucks, in order to do one thing you must do 4 other things (the three of them I've mentioned and of course the 4th is to login to kucoin.

I never saw anywhere else such thing. Everywhere it is two factor auth: login and then choose between: 2fa, email confirmation or a pin code.

Your funds are just much more safe now! Not bad for people, but only for scammers Smiley
Activity: 24
Seems that kucoin stopped sending any E-Mail to any address (tried three different services) around 09:00 UTC. Does anybody know, is there a way to withdraw funds from there without receiving an E-Mail?

They added that security "feature" recently (confirming withdraw via email) but their mail servers are not that fast. Your email will come but very late.

I am annoyed by those security measures as I said in a previous post.

For now there's no way on kucoin to disable email withdraw confirmation.

Seems that there was a temporary issue for all users lasted about 4 hours, finally fixed by now. Usually I get E-Mails from them within a minute.
Activity: 75
Seems that kucoin stopped sending any E-Mail to any address (tried three different services) around 09:00 UTC. Does anybody know, is there a way to withdraw funds from there without receiving an E-Mail?

They added that security "feature" recently (confirming withdraw via email) but their mail servers are not that fast. Your email will come but very late.

I am annoyed by those security measures as I said in a previous post.

For now there's no way on kucoin to disable email withdraw confirmation.
Activity: 24
Activity: 34
 The app  already came out on ANDROID or IOS?
hello everyone in Electroneum community,

I have just found the coin recently, and I wonder whether it has been still profitable for miners several months after launched.
Would you mind giving me some advice on Electroneum current mining profit, please.

Highly appreciate all of your help.

https://www.cryptunit.com/

The site below covers all coins, what cards do you have ?

https://whattomine.com/
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
hello everyone in Electroneum community,

I have just found the coin recently, and I wonder whether it has been still profitable for miners several months after launched.
Would you mind giving me some advice on Electroneum current mining profit, please.

Highly appreciate all of your help.

https://www.cryptunit.com/
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
course is not good lately time Sad ...
Im remember the time when the coin cost 0.2 $  Huh
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
I've just tried the mobile app and I've to admit, I've never tried anything so sweet related to crypto on my Android before. Mining is working perfectly on it, and this app-mining seems a perfect thing to get started with in crypto for no-coiners.

Currently, almost 80,000 active mobile-miners. Wink

I have to agree with you there, too many people miss the point of the miner and who it is targeting. I invested in the ICO but I still enjoy passively earning a few coins for no energy cost whatsoever. It will be upgraded as time goes by and there is a lot more to come, I am certain of that. It is not really targeting the big or even relatively small investors, it is more of a gateway to get new people into crypto, it is and will be a great marketing tool.
Activity: 75
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
I've just tried the mobile app and I've to admit, I've never tried anything so sweet related to crypto on my Android before. Mining is working perfectly on it, and this app-mining seems a perfect thing to get started with in crypto for no-coiners.

Currently, almost 80,000 active mobile-miners. Wink
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
So no real date announced. And I think they dont really care...I guess it will take months until they fork...unfortunately.

Also note that:

Monero changed their algorithm.

Sumokoin changed their algorithm.

Aeon estimated for 7th of April.

Stellite forked.

Graft scheduled to 16th of April, the block height will be announced on 9th of April.

Even Turtle (trtl) announced that they will fork on 15th of April.

Anyone hear about Turtle? Smiley

I don't think they do not care, maybe they don't have qualified programmers yet. Or are just bad at public relations. I hope it's one of those.

It is announced in the latest blog post. There are no dates but I think it's clear that next update will be soon.

ASICS are nothing to worry about – we have ASIC resistance in the next update – which will be before the ASIC chips are widely available

This is correct

Thanks Sud
Jump to: