Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 151. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
I checked mobile app
it seems that it does not mine at all Huh
i check cpu gpu usage of my mobile and there are nothing from ELECTRONEUM app
just show a hashrate and reward people due to their download from google play
Anyone have any idea?!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I like to be in full control of everything coin and wallet related i would still love to see an official Electroneum Windows wallet, are there a  Electroneum wallet for ios ?
Activity: 336
Thanks to everyone for your support regarding our latest Patent news. if you missed out on our Friday update drop by our blog.

Activity: 75
As I can see ASIC miners are approaching to ETN network... I hope that coin developers will understand that, and make ASIC resistance change as soon as possible.
Mining Monero today, is 4x more profitable than ETN.  The ETN network hashrate is rising. How? Will You mine something with 4x less income?
Only ASICs approach to network because they are useless on highly profitable Monero and another coins with ASIC resistance algos.

The statement what I read here that ASIC is not widely distributed and there are only few of them is not correct.
Monero network has around 1100MHs before, and now after V7 implementation around 250MHs or less. You can see, more than 3/4 of network were ASICs...

It is not 4x more profitable to mine monero because hash rate of cryptonight is much higher that has rate of cryptonight heavy which monero uses now.

ASICS were note used on monero network. It was because monero used cryptonight. Just try to mine monero or sumokoin with the same hardware you've used to mine in the past. You will notice a big drop on your hashrate.

Note: you will need a miner that knows cryptonight heavy.

Activity: 845
Merit: 56
I hope devs come through for us. I lost more than two thirds on this of what little I could aford.
Activity: 126
hi there. I just have one question how this app will allow on phone productivity and which phones can be used for that?
Activity: 301
Merit: 31
As I can see ASIC miners are approaching to ETN network... I hope that coin developers will understand that, and make ASIC resistance change as soon as possible.
Mining Monero today, is 4x more profitable than ETN.  The ETN network hashrate is rising. How? Will You mine something with 4x less income?
Only ASICs approach to network because they are useless on highly profitable Monero and another coins with ASIC resistance algos.

The statement what I read here that ASIC is not widely distributed and there are only few of them is not correct.
Monero network has around 1100MHs before, and now after V7 implementation around 250MHs or less. You can see, more than 3/4 of network were ASICs...
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
How much was collected on ICO? If I am not wrong - more than 30M USD...
Since ETN is traded on kucoin there are some annoyances recently added to kucoin.

You must add 3 answers to 3 security questions on kucoin.

Then, when you withdraw your coins from kucoin you have to:
- input 2 factor authentication code
- input an answer for one of 3 security questions
- read your email and confirm the withdraw.

This kind of sucks, in order to do one thing you must do 4 other things (the three of them I've mentioned and of course the 4th is to login to kucoin.

I never saw anywhere else such thing. Everywhere it is two factor auth: login and then choose between: 2fa, email confirmation or a pin code.
That's not annoying they do that to secure their client. Also, almost all the trading sites will require you said above.
Unlike Japanese or Korean exchanges, where the Korean phone number is required, this is not a problem.

In theory it is not a problem.
But in practice, this is very annoying. And it is not just that. To do trade, every two hours you must use 2fa again. To login you must agree every time to 5 things:

https://i.imgur.com/LlMwWIk.png

Isn't that crazy?
More time you spent on those "security" things than on doing trading.

It is weird tho that ppl do not understand that the greater security risk is from bad code on exchange that make the attacker go directly without any user account auth.

Ok so you all need all those security "features". Well maybe you have 100 bitcoins on your account and you are scared somebody will steal those. Ok but let the other configure their account and disable some of those security features. Maybe I have 0.001 btc on my account and I just want to learn trading. Let me just use login authentication on my assumed risk.

Activity: 294
Since ETN is traded on kucoin there are some annoyances recently added to kucoin.

This kind of sucks, in order to do one thing you must do 4 other things (the three of them I've mentioned and of course the 4th is to login to kucoin.

I never saw anywhere else such thing. Everywhere it is two factor auth: login and then choose between: 2fa, email confirmation or a pin code.
That's not annoying they do that to secure their client. Also, almost all the trading sites will require you said above.
Unlike Japanese or Korean exchanges, where the Korean phone number is required, this is not a problem.
Activity: 413
Merit: 17

So hovering at 43K and that's just under half the 100K people who have downloaded the application!

This is where a friend tells's a friend and so on........boom

PS I'm getting 39 H/s on a Pixel 2.

51K now - nice steady increase!

It has been a while but now 72K active miners.  I wonder what number we have to reach for a snowball effect. It is only a matter of time.

They need to fix the miner kicking people off when changing from 4G to WiFi or just randomly sometimes. It's annoying when opening up the app to check and discovering that it stopped some time ago. I know it's for protection against cheats but there must be a better way.

I'm using my VPN anyway, so I no longer have this issue. It would still be a barrier for others. People will get tired of the constant prompting.

Using a VPN, problem eliminated.

I agree this problem should be fixed as there is an obvious floor in the logic.  It should be quite easy as they just need to allocate each device a GUID and associate that with the account.  I hope they have not used the IP to form a GUID as this would just be stupid and is a classic native application mistake. 

For example

https://developer.android.com/reference/java/util/UUID.html
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

So hovering at 43K and that's just under half the 100K people who have downloaded the application!

It has been a while but now 72K active miners.  I wonder what number we have to reach for a snowball effect. It is only a matter of time.

They need to fix the miner kicking people off when changing from 4G to WiFi or just randomly sometimes. It's annoying when opening up the app to check and discovering that it stopped some time ago. I know it's for protection against cheats but there must be a better way.

I'm using my VPN anyway, so I no longer have this issue. It would still be a barrier for others. People will get tired of the constant prompting.

Using a VPN, problem eliminated.
Activity: 638
Merit: 250
How many time to transfer pending balance to wallet?
Activity: 413
Merit: 17

It has been a while but now 72K active miners.  I wonder what number we have to reach for a snowball effect. It is only a matter of time.
Activity: 36
Yesterday I've noticed nice hashrate growth on my mobile. It increase from 15 to 30 hashes (100%) Grin Grin Grin Grin. Has anyone noticed the same phenomeon???

Yeah to be honest this is pretty intersting. So your hashrate did not just increase a little bit it doubled ! Did you maybe do an software update for your phone or the mining app ?

Richard explained in their last facebook live video they would update the mobile mining algorithm to increase the hashrate of lower power phones so it looks like they implemented that.

That is not 2 authentication factor, that is 4 authentication factor now.
How many layers of security we will add? 10 ? 100 ?
At least let me disable some, at my own risk.
Fear of someone stealing your precious coins make you accept such mess?
Most of hacks on exchanges are not done via using someone's else password. They exploit bad code and go directly to stealing exchange's money, not a poor account with 100 alt coins in it.

Activity: 108

Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Yesterday I've noticed nice hashrate growth on my mobile. It increase from 15 to 30 hashes (100%) Grin Grin Grin Grin. Has anyone noticed the same phenomeon???

Yeah to be honest this is pretty intersting. So your hashrate did not just increase a little bit it doubled ! Did you maybe do an software update for your phone or the mining app ?
Activity: 202
Merit: 11
I dont know if then 50% network loss from monero is good beacause stopped all asics or bad because asics 'till up and the cripto heavy do 40% less hash than "normal" criptonight

Huh
Activity: 36

remove all your security and let me steal your coins Smiley
Jump to: