Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 173. (Read 240346 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Well, we can now put checkmark on Kucoin exchange, so in terms of some new exchanges we can now expect Binance, Bittrex or Polo to be added in future. As those are top exchanges we might find it difficult in some short time. So, it would be the best to focus on development, marketing and partnerships right now. We need to establish our path to be recognized from top world mobile network carriers.

They really need to price is dropping from 7 cents to 3 cents now still profitable for the early bird but not from latecomers who bought 4 cents above, I seldom see this coin being marketed elsewhere only on this forum, with a huge funds from ICO they should have at least one.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Well, we can now put checkmark on Kucoin exchange, so in terms of some new exchanges we can now expect Binance, Bittrex or Polo to be added in future. As those are top exchanges we might find it difficult in some short time. So, it would be the best to focus on development, marketing and partnerships right now. We need to establish our path to be recognized from top world mobile network carriers.

Poloniex do not accept forked coins so for Poloniex forget it already.
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
devs, do you know about ASIC miner from Bitmain with 220 KH on cryptonight?

Shipping after 15 May:
https://shop.bitmain.com/productDetail.htm?pid=000201803132107063379CD35Gxy064F&utm_source=mass%20email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=x3-announcement&utm_content=batch%201

Shipping after 15 June:
https://shop.bitmain.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020180314213415366s4au3Xw306A4&utm_source=mass%20email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=x3-announcement&utm_content=batch%202

Here is a letter from them:

Dear subscriber,

We are proud and happy to announce that we are launching the all-new Antminer X3, a new Antminer model for mining cryptocurrencies based on the hashing algorithm CryptoNight.

The Antminer X3 delivers a minmum hashrate of 220KH/s while consuming 550W of total power.

I like these lines from their website :-

"There are financial risks associated with mining cryptocurrencies. These risks can be related to changes in exchange rate of the cryptocurrency or to changes in the algorithm that is used to mine the cryptocurrency. Please deliberate well before making a purchase because we will not accept any requests for refund for orders of this batch. "

Based on much smaller coins experiencing this issue, and since Monero(which ETN is based) already has a plan, it should be relatively easy to address.  Time will tell on this matter but distributed POW is important to ETN like it is to ETH at the moment!

It is also important to remember that XMR, ETN and ETH are POW coins at the moment due to their stage in their maturity cycle.  They could migrate to POS or there may be another option.  There must be sufficient blockchain creation to support the transactions and that's all we need so who cares if it POW, POS or anything else!

Activity: 426
Merit: 11
devs, do you know about ASIC miner from Bitmain with 220 KH on cryptonight?

Shipping after 15 May:
https://shop.bitmain.com/productDetail.htm?pid=000201803132107063379CD35Gxy064F&utm_source=mass%20email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=x3-announcement&utm_content=batch%201

Shipping after 15 June:
https://shop.bitmain.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020180314213415366s4au3Xw306A4&utm_source=mass%20email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=x3-announcement&utm_content=batch%202

Here is a letter from them:

Dear subscriber,

We are proud and happy to announce that we are launching the all-new Antminer X3, a new Antminer model for mining cryptocurrencies based on the hashing algorithm CryptoNight.

The Antminer X3 delivers a minmum hashrate of 220KH/s while consuming 550W of total power.
Activity: 56
[PARTYVIBE.COM]

New ETN mining pool fresh off the press!

Features:

Scalable, highly available hardware
10GiB network backbone
Intel Xeon Skylake CPUs
NVMe SSDs
RAID
DDOS protection
PPS payments
Nice Hash miner support
SSL ports
Worker statistics
Fees: 0.1%

Other Cryptonote mining coins available:

Crepcoin
Dero Coin
Niobio
SumoKoin

Happy to answer any questions here or elsewhere. Feedback, comments, suggestions, criticism even, all welcome...

ETN pool: http://etnpool.partyvibe.com
Home page: http://miningpool.partyvibe.com
Activity: 74
I am thinking it's either somebody paid Cryptopia to keep Electroneum wallet broken for such a long time (with big money, bigger than the amount they earn from daily Eelectroneum trading) or Cryptopia employees are incompetents. You can't just keep the wallet offline for such long time on the coin that is most important coin on your trading exchange and annoy everybody who sent coins to Cryptopia and can't recover those coins (including new adopters).

I'm a rookie, but what I learned was running away from Cryptopia
Activity: 75
I am thinking it's either somebody paid Cryptopia to keep Electroneum wallet broken for such a long time (with big money, bigger than the amount they earn from daily Eelectroneum trading) or Cryptopia employees are incompetents. You can't just keep the wallet offline for such long time on the coin that is most important coin on your trading exchange and annoy everybody who sent coins to Cryptopia and can't recover those coins (including new adopters).
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
Thanks does it normally take quite a while for the transaction to post?  It's been a couple hours and the source wallet still shows the same balance.

There were no errors when I initiated the transaction (of 10 coins) however it did tell me something about it being delayed by a block with the fee I was paying.  Not sure on the exact wording.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
There is a sweep_all command you can use to transfer the full balance.

sweep_all [ring_size] address [payment_id] - Send all unlocked balance to an address

What is ring size?  Where do I get payment ID?  Do I need to use brackets in the command?

I'm sorry you're dealing with a noob here. I don't know much about the command line wallets beyond guides that walk you through step by step.

Thanks

You only need the Payment ID if sending to an exchange, if sending to your own wallet you don't need the Payment ID and the 'ring size' is optional so it can be omitted.
Do a test with a small amount, like 1 ETN, to check first.

To send, say 100 ETN, to your own wallet use "transfer" command:

Code:
transfer etnjzKFU6ogESSKRZZbdqraPdcKVxEC17Cm1Xvbyy76PARQMmgrgceH4krAH6xmjKwJ3HtSAKuyFm1BBWYqtchtq9tBap8Qr4M 100

To send all coins at once to your own wallet use the command "sweep_all", like this..

Code:
sweep_all etnjzKFU6ogESSKRZZbdqraPdcKVxEC17Cm1Xvbyy76PARQMmgrgceH4krAH6xmjKwJ3HtSAKuyFm1BBWYqtchtq9tBap8Qr4M

sweep_all [ring_size] address [payment_id] - Send all unlocked balance to an address

What is ring size?  Where do I get payment ID?  Do I need to use brackets in the command?

I'm sorry you're dealing with a noob here. I don't know much about the command line wallets beyond guides that walk you through step by step.

Thanks
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Now we don't need cryptopia anyway Smiley

lol,do you think kucoin could handle this shit? mark my words,kucoin will disable the deposit and withdrawal pretty soon.

Can you elaborate, not sure what you mean.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
what cell are you using for mining?
how much do you spend per day?
Activity: 509
Merit: 500

lol,do you think kucoin could handle this shit? mark my words,kucoin will disable the deposit and withdrawal pretty soon.
Activity: 12
Hi.  I have a paper wallet imported into electroneum-cli.  I have a second paper wallet imported into electroneum-cli on another pc.  Is there a way to transfer directly between these two?  I'm not sure what syntax I need to use for this.

I want to send the entire balance from one to the other.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
ETN on Kucoin

@electroneum Electroneum is now LIVE and TRADING on KUCOIN. It's Currently trading at 0.00005189 and $0.47 https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/ETN-BTC

Nobody really knows about it yet. No posts on Twitter or facebook so only about 10,000 ETN have been traded so far.

smart move from Electroneum team, I must admit that
Kucoin is much faster exchange then criptopia, I hope they can handle all trade volume Electroneum can offer..

i admit i am one of those who did not know that ETN is already trading on kucoin. if i did not visit the thread, i would not know it.
but why did not devs post or announced this on twitter? i think they should have, even two or three days prior to listing.
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
I still cannot understand why the miner is having such a low hashing power on my S9 Galaxy? I tried to restart the phone, re-installed the app and still the same shizzle. Not to mention that everytime I press start mining I have to go to the ETN website and fill out my country and the internet i'm using in order to be able to mine.
Hi.  I have a paper wallet imported into electroneum-cli.  I have a second paper wallet imported into electroneum-cli on another pc.  Is there a way to transfer directly between these two?  I'm not sure what syntax I need to use for this.

I want to send the entire balance from one to the other.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Does mining using a mobile phone make any sense?
Is this app written for fun only?
After a whole day of minning I had only about 1 ETN.
It seems to me that it is rather a game of fun rather than earning ETN

It's a game, if you compares the Electroneum app with Minergate app you will find the difference.
you could write something more about this Minergate app.
Is this a similar mining application?
Does it give better results and work on cell phones?
Jump to: