Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 175. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Good news ETH is listed on Kucoin which is much better exchange where it was trading before. But in near future it will be on more big exchanges so that it is still cheap while most awaiting mobile miner is already out and working smoothly.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
A am, all the time, by any means lol Smiley

BTW, just got my first mobile miner pay out, nice Smiley
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
And official ETN team says nothing? What a marketing, lol Smiley

be quiet and gather etns Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Guys how many coins per day are you able to get with your phones? With my S9 I manage to get 4ETN/s lol? Let's make a quick comparison.

With the very low price of Electroneum I prefer buying it then mining it, it's not worth mining it right now when all you can get is just 4 ETN that only worth 20 cents and you are mining the whole day, I wonder how many people are mining Electroneum.

But mobile phone mining will make involve more people into this project. It depend on the people choice if you are not interested than you have your own choice but I think this network will keep growing more strong.

As it allows anyone to quickly participate and earn some tokens I also believe that this will help growing the community.
Activity: 124
And official ETN team says nothing? What a marketing, lol Smiley
That's very good! ETN price is beginning to rise. Kucoin is a better exchange than Cryptopia. But i don't think it will go to 50 cents now. If it reaches 10-20 cents it is still very good. But we never know, if there is a big pump it can go to 50 cents.

This is a great news indeed!
Activity: 33
ETN go to the Moon Grin Grin

I agree with some parts of your statement but the basic functionality of the wallet for sending and receiving coins does work.  All young coins have issues and I have been in the game for some time so I know.  

I agree it is unfortunate that ETN seems locked into Cryptopia but this will change with time.  

I find it so funny, and maybe this is the younger generation attitude, that everyone expects problems to be fixed instantly.

For example, we discussed the ASIC threat and people are mentioning that there is a commitment in the whitepaper.

People need to grow up and not expect certain issue to be fixed instantly.

If you don't like what ETN is doing and have very little patience then sell your coins.

I did not say wallet does not work. The only thing that does not work is the wallet from Cryptopia exchange where biggest volume of Etn coins is exchanged.

People have patience but this keeps happening. Read those three links. Somebody waited for a month and no coins. That was fixed then. Now is happening again. I've mined and deposited coins for more than two weekes. Nothing reached Cryptopia. At that time Etn had higher price. For me is not such a big issue since there were not that many coins. But for other it was.

Do you think that for a Cryptopia wallet to not work for a month is a tolerable thing? I think it is ok if that happens only once. Then for future failures a qualified team should fix the thing in a couple of days. But now the issue is again for at least two weeks and going for another month. If latest 6 months until now the wallet was let's say 70% of time offline in maintenance mode who does guarantee the issue will be like that forever?

"If you don't like what ETN is doing and have very little patience then sell your coins."

That is the beauty of having many coins and yes, people owning coins will do that. But professional people on blockchain/coin development and exchange maintenance will not say that, will try to fix the problem not instantly but still won't take a month for a wallet to be fixed.

If somebody takes time to put his money on mining and trying from his part to make things work that means he wish this project to be successful. "if you don't like it don't use it" I've heard that many times from cryptopia ppl. I like it that's why I put the effort into mining and into writing this. It's not about me after all, I don't matter much.

"If you don't like what ETN is doing and have very little patience then sell your coins."

This is what I did, not because I don't like the project. I like the project. But since I cannot put coins into Cryptopia wallet (I did that for two weeks now - mining and adding coins to cryptopia every day) I could not use Etn.

As I said this is not about me, I don't care about my coins. It's about something not working for everybody else. And yes they will not use the coins not because they don't like the coins. Because they can't trade those coins.

I know somebody who has 650K Etn coins. Is he worried about the project? A little bit more than me. Will he sell his coins? Not for now. Are his friends advising him to sell? Yes.

I don't want you to agree with my ideas, I just want you to understand this situation. Read what people say about Etn and Cryptopia. Should we tell everybody if they don't like the coin then don't use Etn ? They already know that. By saying that to them we send the message that we don't care about the coin.

And please understand a month is a long time, is not instantly. Two weeks is a long time too. That is for fixing an exchange wallet. If it was an issue with Etn blochchain then maybe two weeks would be ok. To fix an issue with an exchange wallet - three days are enough.

I am not from this very young generation who wants everything fixed instantly. But now for once I think they might be right. But if you know this young generation you might know they don't argue much about somthing not working. They just don't use the thing and they say their friends that thing sucks. The older generation have greater patience but everybody gets tired after a while.

So please don't tell others "if you don't like don't use it" because: 1. they already know and will do that, 2. you send the message you don't care about what you are doing (and I think that is not the case)

And please understand that every feature you add, mobile app and other nice ideas are wasted if basic things are not working so your work is in vain.

best regards

Activity: 798
Merit: 103
That's very good! ETN price is beginning to rise. Kucoin is a better exchange than Cryptopia. But i don't think it will go to 50 cents now. If it reaches 10-20 cents it is still very good. But we never know, if there is a big pump it can go to 50 cents.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
ETN on Kucoin

@electroneum Electroneum is now LIVE and TRADING on KUCOIN. It's Currently trading at 0.00005189 and $0.47 https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/ETN-BTC

Nobody really knows about it yet. No posts on Twitter or facebook so only about 10,000 ETN have been traded so far.

Well, thats a great news. Kucoin will be a big price booster for Electroneum because it is much bigger exchange than Cryptopia.
As this news gets viral we shall see a high pump in the price. Maybe we can touch 50 Cents for more in a couple of days.
Activity: 336
Will Electroneum be looking for modifications like Monero?
And it seems still worth getting Giant Baikal because Electroneum is about 25% of CN hashrate.
Activity: 53
its trading at 800 on kucoin I see
Activity: 34
ETN on Kucoin

@electroneum Electroneum is now LIVE and TRADING on KUCOIN. It's Currently trading at 0.00005189 and $0.47 https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/ETN-BTC

Nobody really knows about it yet. No posts on Twitter or facebook so only about 10,000 ETN have been traded so far.
Activity: 4
ETN on Kucoin
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
Anyone else having problems with the mobile miner? When I click on start mining the app crashes and redirects me to the etn site... I have restarted my phone, but still the same thing happens.

P.S - the coins I had in pending have been sent to my wallet. Maybe you guys need to wait a bit longer.

I have the same problem. Usually, if I switch network, like from wi-fi to mobile data.
What works for me: when it crashes I click "check details" and then I follow the steps from their site. After that, i hit start mining again and it works.
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
Anyone else having problems with the mobile miner? When I click on start mining the app crashes and redirects me to the etn site... I have restarted my phone, but still the same thing happens.

P.S - the coins I had in pending have been sent to my wallet. Maybe you guys need to wait a bit longer.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
so much pressure on this baby coin,  Grin in fact bitcoin, need 6 years and monero 2 years to becoming something.
just sayin, no offence

There is a lot of expectation on upcoming projects and if they delay more than a year, people call it a scam or even dump it to move to another project for a quick profit.This is the usual expectation by new crypto players.
Activity: 756
Merit: 278

Lol, there is no crypto without mining you know?

Wrong. There is and will continue to be crypto without mining. POS, POC, Tokens, etc. No mining needed for many crypto already. However, mining will continue to have a place as well. GPU mining is the most flexible solution. When one PoW becomes unprofitable, another takes its place.

Well, PoS and PoC are also form of mining. I wasn't talking about PoW only, but the whole process of verifying transactions on blockchain. How could you verify tx's without any of it?
POS coins lose right now their admirers. They invest less. He will soon die. Nobody needs.
Activity: 89
so much pressure on this baby coin,  Grin in fact bitcoin, need 6 years and monero 2 years to becoming something.
just sayin, no offence
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Lol, there is no crypto without mining you know?

Wrong. There is and will continue to be crypto without mining. POS, POC, Tokens, etc. No mining needed for many crypto already. However, mining will continue to have a place as well. GPU mining is the most flexible solution. When one PoW becomes unprofitable, another takes its place.

Well, PoS and PoC are also form of mining. I wasn't talking about PoW only, but the whole process of verifying transactions on blockchain. How could you verify tx's without any of it?
Jump to: