Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 174. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 103
I also received my first ETN payment yesterday! Mobile mining works well! Thanks to Electroneum team!
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
increasing payout from mobile mining let more people download it.

Before with my sony xz pre, i only get 1etn/day but now ~3etn/day.
Thanks team !!!

Maybe this could be the reason now more than 62k people are connected to this network but I didn't see any kind of difference in mining reward system it doing same. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
ETN on Kucoin

@electroneum Electroneum is now LIVE and TRADING on KUCOIN. It's Currently trading at 0.00005189 and $0.47 https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/ETN-BTC

Nobody really knows about it yet. No posts on Twitter or facebook so only about 10,000 ETN have been traded so far.

smart move from Electroneum team, I must admit that
Kucoin is much faster exchange then criptopia, I hope they can handle all trade volume Electroneum can offer..
Activity: 65
Merit: 5
This new exchange is a great news but probably kucoin will have the same problem cryptopia has.
This is the latest update: https://www.facebook.com/cryptopiaexchange/posts/1637871129594810

So the problem isn't with the exchange but with the wallet that cant cope with high volume transactions. If with bigger exchanges come more and more transactions this problem will only get worse if the team won't do anything about it.
This is a problem with all traditional CryptoNote coins as far as I understand. I heard Stellite also has this issue, but there's nothing that can be done without changing the hashing algorithm altogether Tongue
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
This new exchange is a great news but probably kucoin will have the same problem cryptopia has.
This is the latest update: https://www.facebook.com/cryptopiaexchange/posts/1637871129594810

So the problem isn't with the exchange but with the wallet that cant cope with high volume transactions. If with bigger exchanges come more and more transactions this problem will only get worse if the team won't do anything about it.
Activity: 256
Merit: 11
Hello. Anyone hear anything about ALGO change of ETN for asic resistance?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
This has got to be one of thd best threads.

The community is "running the show"

Anything you guys need from me, right now?

Keel up the great work in pushing to have a balanced thread.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Additionally, there was also an update on FB regarding the mobile miner payout system and pending balances. Also, after current payments are processed, the threshold will be increased to 10 ETN. Here it is in case you want to read the official statement:

"Hi all, a quick update from the team!

We’re currently in the process of finessing the Mobile Miner pay-out system. In the last 24 hours alone our system has transacted over 35,000 Mobile Miner payments to people who have mined in excess of 5 ETN. If your ‘Pending Balance’ returns to zero it means that your ETN has moved into the payment system for processing which may take some time to appear in your wallet. Please be patient.

Once these payments have been processed we will be increasing our Mobile Miner payment threshold to 10 ETN, inline with the increase in earning ability https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/posts/1968770923384876"

That is another great achievement for payout threshold and i see in mobile miner more than 55000 people are always active in mobile mining. In the coming days, these numbers will increase to more than 100.000 people. Now the main agenda for the team is to list ETN is as many exchanges as possible to get more trading volume.
Activity: 756
Merit: 278
Some brisk trading going on at Kucoin, it's a pity I can't buy any on Cryptopia and transfer it to Kucoin, it would help with my retirement pot Smiley

The craze for mobile miner has increased further with kucoin listing and things are just getting more better.Binance/bittrex listing may throw the price 2x from here.
Binance bittrex it will be very good. The price for news alone is x2 and you can and still get more
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
Some brisk trading going on at Kucoin, it's a pity I can't buy any on Cryptopia and transfer it to Kucoin, it would help with my retirement pot Smiley

The craze for mobile miner has increased further with kucoin listing and things are just getting more better.Binance/bittrex listing may throw the price 2x from here.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
increasing payout from mobile mining let more people download it.

Before with my sony xz pre, i only get 1etn/day but now ~3etn/day.
Thanks team !!!
Activity: 420
Additionally, there was also an update on FB regarding the mobile miner payout system and pending balances. Also, after current payments are processed, the threshold will be increased to 10 ETN. Here it is in case you want to read the official statement:

"Hi all, a quick update from the team!

We’re currently in the process of finessing the Mobile Miner pay-out system. In the last 24 hours alone our system has transacted over 35,000 Mobile Miner payments to people who have mined in excess of 5 ETN. If your ‘Pending Balance’ returns to zero it means that your ETN has moved into the payment system for processing which may take some time to appear in your wallet. Please be patient.

Once these payments have been processed we will be increasing our Mobile Miner payment threshold to 10 ETN, inline with the increase in earning ability https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/posts/1968770923384876"

Activity: 420
Thrilled to see Electroneum finally listed on KuCoin ... we are heading in the right direction, and the value seems to have recovered slightly (considering lots of coins are currently struggling, I am happy to see ETN in the green). 
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Glad we finally have another option, exchange wise, especially for times when either exchange has wallet issues or maintenance. Not sure it will do much for the long-term value in the current climate, but the extra liquidity is certainly good for Electroneum. Hopefully the crypto market and BTC will be doing better later this year.

This is good news in the short-term and will stabilise the price.  The number of miners on GenCoin.....I mean ETN is growing nicely ;-)

Community we have to help this coin grow, tell your friends and spread the word to install and run the miner!
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Glad we finally have another option, exchange wise, especially for times when either exchange has wallet issues or maintenance. Not sure it will do much for the long-term value in the current climate, but the extra liquidity is certainly good for Electroneum. Hopefully the crypto market and BTC will be doing better later this year.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
Great to see KuCoin listing Smiley Now hopefully Cryptopia sort out this maintenance issue so I can move it
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
new project?

What is you mean by new project can you explain in details to get help otherwise it will be hard to tell. Electroneum is not a newly launched project but today it got listed on kucoin.

Look at the previous posts from this ibera.....
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
new project?

What is you mean by new project can you explain in details to get help otherwise it will be hard to tell. Electroneum is not a newly launched project but today it got listed on kucoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
And official ETN team says nothing? What a marketing, lol Smiley

They posted an update to this on there twitter a couple of hours ago. I'm doing a test transfer of some of my mined ETN to Kucoin at this very moment just to see it it works OK, as Kucion have had problems lately.

@electroneum (ETN) is now available on KuCoin. Supported trading pairs include ETN/BTC, ETN/ETH. Deposit opened on Mar 13, 2018 at 23:00 (UTC +8), Trading opened on Mar 13, 2018 at 23:00 (UTC +8), and Withdraw will open on Mar 16, 2018 at 23:00(UTC +8)
https://twitter.com/electroneum?lang=en

EDIT:  The transfer has worked, didn't take long at all. Now to get my ETN stuck on Cryptopia moved over...
Jump to: