Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 179. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 100
O__o
Still one pool finding (almost) all blocks ?!  Embarrassed I see most of the other pools without a single block for a week or more and miners leave

come onnnnn people spread the hashrate a little bit please  Undecided
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
any update on CLI wallet? it's not even syncing.
you guys are a mess.

The CLI wallet has been updated and is working fine as I just tested yesterday. Did you update you wallet after the fork ?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I've been following ETN for a few days now on CoinGenome - https://coingenome.com/coin/etn

ETN seems like a solid product with a great team behind it. Going to continue to follow progress.

Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Guys how many coins per day are you able to get with your phones? With my S9 I manage to get 4ETN/s lol? Let's make a quick comparison.

wow. 4 etn. Great  Grin  then you can buy every 4 weeks a burger at mcdonald. a lot of fun with the phone. what did you pay for the mobile phone?

Around 500 euros mate, I pre-ordered it and gave back my good old iPhone 6 and I received a discount of 150 euros Cheesy I did not buy ther S9 just to mine ETN with it tho Cheesy Cheesy I just needed an upgrade, cuz my iPhone was getting reaaaal slow, not to mention that app dev is focused mainly for Android phones, and iOS devices are put a bit in the background.
That's a very good price. then I would have bought the mobile phone too. have fun with your new part. and leave a little token for other people . I have an Honor5 and have 12-20/h . I tested it 3 days.
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
Guys how many coins per day are you able to get with your phones? With my S9 I manage to get 4ETN/s lol? Let's make a quick comparison.

wow. 4 etn. Great  Grin  then you can buy every 4 weeks a burger at mcdonald. a lot of fun with the phone. what did you pay for the mobile phone?

Around 500 euros mate, I pre-ordered it and gave back my good old iPhone 6 and I received a discount of 150 euros Cheesy I did not buy ther S9 just to mine ETN with it tho Cheesy Cheesy I just needed an upgrade, cuz my iPhone was getting reaaaal slow, not to mention that app dev is focused mainly for Android phones, and iOS devices are put a bit in the background.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
you guys are a mess.

I have just this moment synced the demon and opened up the wallet and everything is working just fine, no problems here. Maybe by the time you read this it will be OK, have you updated to the latest wallet that was released about a week ago https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/releases
Activity: 518
Merit: 258

wow. 4 etn. Great  Grin  then you can buy every 4 weeks a burger at mcdonald. a lot of fun with the phone. what did you pay for the mobile phone?

Activity: 403
Merit: 257
you guys are a mess.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Does anyone else have a problem with the mobile miner pending balance not transferring over to the wallet?  I have 11 etn pending.  It should have transferred at 5 etn.  I'm getting about 45-50 h/s on a galaxy s8.

Have you tried restarting the app? Maybe there are still a few bugs to sort out, I'm sure you will get it soon. Also, that really sucks that you get the full 50 H/s and I am stuck with 16 H/s or less with the same phone (plus model) Not sure if I am missing something, or if Oreo does worse than Nougat for some reason. Maybe because I tripped knox. Not fair! Cheesy
I also already mined 7 ETN since the beginning. But they are still not in my wallet. Maybe they send the ETN only one time per day?
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
 Electronium made a very good start during the ICO. Company collected nice sums for the development of this payment instrument. The idea to use smartphones is very good it is the best payment instrument right now in a world and it will give many new users to the project. If you find a way to optimize mining software you will get a very interesting product. It is necessary to involve experienced developers, innovators in the field of the blockchain, in order to develop a good product. I’m waiting for new electroneum services and follow the project.
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
Any plans for a simple desktop wallet (or even hardware)? Not finding it is preventing me to invest. I don't want to mine, it is taxable in my country. And I don't want to keep coins on phone and paper wallet I don't find practical.
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Does someone know what is wrong with suprnova pool?? I can's access it anymore from yesterday.
It says: "This site can’t provide a secure connection
etn.sup.rnova.cc uses an unsupported protocol.
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH"
I'm using google chrome and other suprnova pools are working.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Wow. Best mining with my brand new HTC P113  with 12 GB ram . today 14 token in 16hours. very nice.  Grin Grin
well that now binance and poloniex follow.  Grin  and soon I will wake up  Wink

If this could happen than real party will get started you are getting wonderful reward. I'm getting little reward but it working on my phone this is wonderful achievement a lot of people connected to this network.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

its just an airdrop calculator nothing else, i bet my balls they knew it already months ago thats why they postponed the release so much as possible Grin
you promised mobile mining and delievered a mobile wallet with an airdrop calculator..

We knew that it was just a mining simulation app from the start. Christ above how many times do we have to go over this. Anyone that thought any different obviously hasnn't been paying attention... smh. This is exactly what they promised. Exchanges will come eventually and the mobile app will grow to more users too. Too many people expecting miracles and million dollar bank balances is whats wrong. This project is only in its infancy but its coming along nicely imo. Even in the dips were still 6x the ico ffs.

I agree that I think people are expecting too much too soon from them. That said, the devs seem to be not up to the job and hopefully Richard has hired people who are more qualified.
I'm waiting patiently to use Electroneum Mobile miner on my  device. I'm sure the 2GB RAM would be enough to mine ETN coins in the background while carrying on with the daily use of my phone. On twitter i saw an official brochure from the event, and it says, that mobile miner can make up to 3 dollars per month.

Well it depends on what the value of ETN at the time. Right now it is low as it not only has gone down in sats but also the value of sats has gone down that makes a huge difference. Like what you mine if you keep "could" be worth 3-5 times as much in the near future. So say now it could be worth $2 a month, but if you do not sell and keep until summer the same will be maybe $5-10.
I did not do mining, but I read a lot of posts when people mined and sold coins very cheaply. Of course, immediately the coin will not be expensive.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Does anyone else have a problem with the mobile miner pending balance not transferring over to the wallet?  I have 11 etn pending.  It should have transferred at 5 etn.  I'm getting about 45-50 h/s on a galaxy s8.

Have you tried restarting the app? Maybe there are still a few bugs to sort out, I'm sure you will get it soon. Also, that really sucks that you get the full 50 H/s and I am stuck with 16 H/s or less with the same phone (plus model) Not sure if I am missing something, or if Oreo does worse than Nougat for some reason. Maybe because I tripped knox. Not fair! Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
How can I speed up my H/S?

Well it depends with what you are mining Electroneum, are you mining with GPU's or are you "mining" with an Android phone ? If it with a GPU then have a look at this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/claymores-cryptonote-amd-gpu-miner-v113-638915 or this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/genesis-mining-presents-sgminer-gm-now-with-zawawas-gg-updated-17012017-1612329 ,if using a phone then the only option is to get a more powerful phone.
Activity: 5
Activity: 27
How can I speed up my H/S?
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Interesting how my brand new S9 is pulling only 26... is not fully optimized for S9s or whats the problem? I find this laughable lul

That is not right though, I am also having the same issue with an S8+. Some people are getting the correct amount for their device while others are getting a low hash for some reason. Not sure what the cause is. My brother gets 45+ H/s  with his S8+, while I can't get over 16 H/s. Maybe it is software related or something else that messed up the Wallets benchmark, giving us the wrong hashrate. You should be pulling 50 H/s with the S9, or maybe more.
Jump to: