Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 251. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
when i tried to transfer my funds to Cryptopia to trade, the transaction seems to have failed, and the tokens were not restored to my online wallet. See screenshot in link

If you sent the coins to cryptopia without the tx id addres or something, those coins are gone, somewhere on cryptopia and you have to contact them.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
after reading a few good news articles aout this project i was ready to buy 8btc worth but no chance now having read this thread! and tis is the moderated one too!

Mod has pretty much disappeared since bounty payouts, probably off promoting a new coin now...

I am not the Bounty Manager, and I havent disappeared.

The way the bounty was handled by the person that was hired to do it was not what everyone expected from them.

Its a very complicated mess at this point, and they will be sorting it out.

Thanks for your patience!! I know people have been waiting awhile.

Ok thanks for clearing that up, sorry to hear about the mess Sad

Hopefully things will start to get better from now on  Grin
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
New Electroneum Pool (Today started) http://etn.top-miningpool.eu/ Minimum payouts 20 ETN, Pool fee 1.5%.

Good to see another pool opening up, but I think you are going to struggle to get customers as spacepools has over 16000 miners and a fee of only 0.1%.

yes, but spacepools is not stable... I tryed to mine on it and often get "Connection to stratum server lost" with losing hash rate... may be blockchain is not stable last days
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
after reading a few good news articles aout this project i was ready to buy 8btc worth but no chance now having read this thread! and tis is the moderated one too!

Mod has pretty much disappeared since bounty payouts, probably off promoting a new coin now...

I am not the Bounty Manager, and I havent disappeared.

The way the bounty was handled by the person that was hired to do it was not what everyone expected from them.

Its a very complicated mess at this point, and they will be sorting it out.

Thanks for your patience!! I know people have been waiting awhile.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
New Electroneum Pool (Today started) http://etn.top-miningpool.eu/ Minimum payouts 20 ETN, Pool fee 1.5%.

Good to see another pool opening up, but I think you are going to struggle to get customers as spacepools has over 16000 miners and a fee of only 0.1%.
Activity: 13
I have no idea whats happening with your transaction but why would you send the whole lot of your coins and not do a dummy run first?

Because i wanted out with ETN ASAP. Screw all these issues.

The wallet f-ing up my transaction is simply the cherry on top. Not to mention my wife still not having access to her ICO funds. What kind of lame half-assed launch(*cough*2nd launch*cough*) was that anyways? How can you call it a launch if half of your community doesn't have access to their funds?

The second we can get our funds out, we're selling. I don't care what price it will be.

Anyways, i didn't wanna come here and FUD all over the thread. Already plenty here doing that. Same with the shills. Not here to argue who's right. I have my reasons for wanting to pull out. End of story.

I just wanted to see if anyone had any luck with support with these types of issues.
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
I'm having a bit of an issue with both my wife's and my accounts. Hopefully the community here, or better yet a moderator, can be of some assistance.

My own account had approx 30,000 tokens in it. While i managed to gain access to it on the 1st day of the wallet release, when i tried to transfer my funds to Cryptopia to trade, the transaction seems to have failed, and the tokens were not restored to my online wallet. See screenshot in link below:

https://ibb.co/m3HSZw

As for my wife's account, she finally managed to gain access to hers after about a month ... but her ~28000 tokens are missing completely. Her balance shows zero, nil, niet. No transaction record is present, so i figure that the account hasn't been hacked, otherwise there would be trace hashes of the transaction. It seems like her tokens have simply been put aside for some reason. The BTC address that we purchased these with was also used to purchase our neighbors tokens too for his own account, and from the same IP address. I think this may be the root cause for her issue, perhaps because of the duplicate BTC purchase address and IP address, the dev. team might have thought these duplicate accounts.

We've posted on social media accounts about this - no help.
We've both opened various support ticket only to have them get closed "due to high volume" and open new ones without ANY response.
We've sent in selfies with valid ID and screeshots of transaction details from the ICO purchases along with tickets - no further help either.

If anyone here has an idea of what our next step should be, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance! Smiley

I have no idea whats happening with your transaction but why would you send the whole lot of your coins and not do a dummy run first?
Activity: 13
I'm having a bit of an issue with both my wife's and my accounts. Hopefully the community here, or better yet a moderator, can be of some assistance.

My own account had approx 30,000 tokens in it. While i managed to gain access to it on the 1st day of the wallet release, when i tried to transfer my funds to Cryptopia to trade, the transaction seems to have failed, and the tokens were not restored to my online wallet. See screenshot in link below:

https://ibb.co/m3HSZw

As for my wife's account, she finally managed to gain access to hers after about a month ... but her ~28000 tokens are missing completely. Her balance shows zero, nil, niet. No transaction record is present, so i figure that the account hasn't been hacked, otherwise there would be trace hashes of the transaction. It seems like her tokens have simply been put aside for some reason. The BTC address that we purchased these with was also used to purchase our neighbors tokens too for his own account, and from the same IP address. I think this may be the root cause for her issue, perhaps because of the duplicate BTC purchase address and IP address, the dev. team might have thought these duplicate accounts.

We've posted on social media accounts about this - no help.
We've both opened various support ticket only to have them get closed "due to high volume" and open new ones without ANY response.
We've sent in selfies with valid ID and screeshots of transaction details from the ICO purchases along with tickets - no further help either.

If anyone here has an idea of what our next step should be, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance! Smiley

Activity: 784
Merit: 100
I hope to see mobile mining soon!!!

However mining in smatphone I believe will not be as profitable as GPU. Will Poloniex really list coin?
Activity: 157
Activity: 20

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I do not want to create any type of fud, but many new projects are jumping up like 20-50% every day in this extremely bullish market but etn seem to be stuck at around 8 cents, i hope team will update the progress soon and that will create positive vibes among traders and investors and start a bullish trend.
Activity: 56
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Glad to see that mobile mining is on the way
But i have to say for a ICO Coin with that huge amount of DEV Money, things are moving pretty slow
Super slow... ppl are mad that Wraith came 1 day late and it's not 100% functional on all OS, but ETN is whole different thing...

You can't compare a project that is years old (XVG) to one that only launched a few months back. What/where are these shining examples of a big high potential crypto that are moving so fast compared to ETN then? With a few exceptions, barely any of the top coins out there have secured partnerships or potential huge partnerships.....let alone have future plans as exciting as Electroneum have They already gave the reason for the delay in mining and it is more than reasonable. Beta testing is the best way to go and the only way to appease the partners. I want to see slow and steady progress and a natural rise in value going forward. Not a sudden explosion of news and price then a massive correction, we don't need another pump & dump coin. This is supposed to be the start of a project spanning years, not months. There are plenty of coins out there that will make you a fast buck before sinking into obscurity if you want that.

Saying that, they do need to make some improvements ASAP when it comes to wallet performance, outstanding bounty payments, locked accounts and such like. They will be working on that for sure but they should not dither with the fundamentals.

Completely agree. I am wondering why the fixing of the wallets is taking so long? For example balances updating and showing proper balance. It's been almost a month now but I'm wondering how far into resolving these issues they are. A proper working wallet will go a long way towards trust in the project and they can start to focus on the progression of the coin. I hope they will be resolved soon.

I can't really answer that one. It is a given that the Electroneum team will be well aware of all these issues, it is in their best interest to make sure that everything runs smoothly. I just think that they have a lot going on right now, and making changes is not a trivial thing...it could potentially create more problems if they rush into anything. I am pretty sure that all these aforementioned issues will be ironed out soon, especially as they have ambitions to secure some big partnerships. I think everything they do from now and into the future will be approached cautiously, taking their time, but getting it right....hopefully. I think the launch issues rocked them a bit.

People seem to forget that it's only about three weeks since the relaunch, they also had Christmas to celebrate like the rest of us. They have a lot to do and we should just wait and give them the time they need to do it. Hopefully, they get on top of the wallet issues and unpaid bounties soon though, it will leave a bit of a black mark on the project until they resolve them.
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
The wallet has to query the blockchain and that takes time, i guess. For me it looks to be working fine, i also mine directly to username wallet addres with no problems.

I mine directly to paper wallet and I think, that it`s time to hodl it.
Activity: 70
But i have to say for a ICO Coin with that huge amount of DEV Money, things are moving pretty slow
Super slow... ppl are mad that Wraith came 1 day late and it's not 100% functional on all OS, but ETN is whole different thing...

You can't compare a project that is years old (XVG) to one that only launched a few months back. What/where are these shining examples of a big high potential crypto that are moving so fast compared to ETN then? With a few exceptions, barely any of the top coins out there have secured partnerships or potential huge partnerships.....let alone have future plans as exciting as Electroneum have They already gave the reason for the delay in mining and it is more than reasonable. Beta testing is the best way to go and the only way to appease the partners. I want to see slow and steady progress and a natural rise in value going forward. Not a sudden explosion of news and price then a massive correction, we don't need another pump & dump coin. This is supposed to be the start of a project spanning years, not months. There are plenty of coins out there that will make you a fast buck before sinking into obscurity if you want that.

Saying that, they do need to make some improvements ASAP when it comes to wallet performance, outstanding bounty payments, locked accounts and such like. They will be working on that for sure but they should not dither with the fundamentals.

Completely agree. I am wondering why the fixing of the wallets is taking so long? For example balances updating and showing proper balance. It's been almost a month now but I'm wondering how far into resolving these issues they are. A proper working wallet will go a long way towards trust in the project and they can start to focus on the progression of the coin. I hope they will be resolved soon.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
The wallet has to query the blockchain and that takes time, i guess. For me it looks to be working fine, i also mine directly to username wallet addres with no problems.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
I hope to see mobile mining soon!!!

Why mobile mining is like a simulation. You will not get any amount of coins that will make you money. Yes it will be free coins but at the cost of your phone battery. Sometimes this is not worth it
They said it don't use much battery at all, just like having any other app in your phone running
Jump to: