Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 248. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Great news!!!

Eat that 23 BTC wall and we go to 0.00000841 in a flash!!!

The wall (now 25 BTC) is being replaced but at over 1,190 BTC in 24 hours it won't hold.

One wall down now onto the next...

It's a bigger wall at 47 BTC but the 24hr volume is now 1445.49 BTC!!

Maybe we touch 0.000001 today!

The wall is falling now down to 40 BTC!!!

34BTC!!!

gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Volume is still increasing...now 1570 BTC!!!

Crazy day!!!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
NICE JOB DEV!!!  Grin

You've changed my life!  Roll Eyes  Grin

Go to the moon ETN 10$ 100$ 1000$ 

Come on guys pump pump  Cool Grin Wink

It's too early it's just a small pump but I have doubt if it will reach $10 at the first quarter of the year maybe a few more months, when merchants and big companies online and offline finally use or incorporate electroneum to their system.

Go ahead and do a clear objective analysis and explain your 10$ fantasy. (lol)
While 10$ per coin would make me rich, i highly doubt it'll even reach 1$ this year. And it doesnt have to tbh.

I like ETN but I am not sure if $10 is possible even in the medium term. That's 6000% percent from now to go which would give us roughly 50 bn market cap. Dreams are allowed, but it isn't sound analysis to me for now Wink
3$ will be 2018
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
NICE JOB DEV!!!  Grin

It's too early it's just a small pump but I have doubt if it will reach $10 at the first quarter of the year maybe a few more months, when merchants and big companies online and offline finally use or incorporate electroneum to their system.

While 10$ per coin would make me rich, i highly doubt it'll even reach 1$ this year. And it doesnt have to tbh.

I like ETN but I am not sure if $10 is possible even in the medium term. That's 6000% percent from now to go which would give us roughly 50 bn market cap. Dreams are allowed, but it isn't sound analysis to me for now Wink
Great news!!!

The wall (now 25 BTC) is being replaced but at over 1,190 BTC in 24 hours it won't hold.

34BTC!!!

gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
they are dreaming. it will replace bitcoin if it happens. lol. I am not aiming for that price and I am happy if it reach 1$
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
NICE JOB DEV!!!  Grin

Great news!!!

34BTC!!!

24 BTC!!
Great news!!!

34BTC!!!
Great news!!!

Great news!!!

Activity: 76
Merit: 1
ETN is pumping. Glad to see some drastic increase after staying at the 500-600 sat range. I bought thousands when it was still at 250 sat so I am very happy with the return.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
I have no idea whats happening with your transaction but why would you send the whole lot of your coins and not do a dummy run first?

Because i wanted out with ETN ASAP. Screw all these issues.

The wallet f-ing up my transaction is simply the cherry on top. Not to mention my wife still not having access to her ICO funds. What kind of lame half-assed launch(*cough*2nd launch*cough*) was that anyways? How can you call it a launch if half of your community doesn't have access to their funds?

The second we can get our funds out, we're selling. I don't care what price it will be.

Anyways, i didn't wanna come here and FUD all over the thread. Already plenty here doing that. Same with the shills. Not here to argue who's right. I have my reasons for wanting to pull out. End of story.

I just wanted to see if anyone had any luck with support with these types of issues.

I'm with you, dude. Same problem here (sending to Topia not possible). But I can tell you one thing: at least your Coins are not lost - when no Transaction Hash is generated and the sent amount is not subtracted from your online "wallet" (well, this is hardly a wallet... lol), there was no transaction, so your coins just didn't move anywhere at all.

Absolute amateurish work done, 100% fail, a coin made by noobs for noobs... no one helps us. Support, updates... nothing happens... if this goes on, let's get together and think about consulting a lawyer. There are many more of us, so it won't be too expensive for each.

ELECTRONEUM, my longest finger is for you!

I've had absolutely no issues moving my ETN around recently. Yeah at launch I did, but that was to be expected with the flood of traffic and transactions. In a perfect world we wouldn't have these issues, but we live in far from a perfect world. Quit your bitching and accept the fact that at the peak of ICO price ($.01) investors have been up no less than 500% since gaining access, and prior to access never dipped below 100% gains. Anyone who complains about 100% gains is just greedy and asking to lose their money!

The team is aware of EVERYTHING.

It is being worked on. Relax everyone.

I know the tech issues are very frustrating, but they will be fixed.

In the meantime, enjoy the 10x gains, and we are only getting started.

Stay tuned for further updates and substantial announcements coming soon.

Thanks for the update Contraband, maybe you should drop into the bounty thread too, lots of worried bounty hunters in there. I know that is not your role or responsibility though. I am looking forward to seeing what Electroneum can achieve over this year.
Activity: 70
I have no idea whats happening with your transaction but why would you send the whole lot of your coins and not do a dummy run first?

The wallet f-ing up my transaction is simply the cherry on top. Not to mention my wife still not having access to her ICO funds. What kind of lame half-assed launch(*cough*2nd launch*cough*) was that anyways? How can you call it a launch if half of your community doesn't have access to their funds?

The second we can get our funds out, we're selling. I don't care what price it will be.

Anyways, i didn't wanna come here and FUD all over the thread. Already plenty here doing that. Same with the shills. Not here to argue who's right. I have my reasons for wanting to pull out. End of story.

I just wanted to see if anyone had any luck with support with these types of issues.

I'm with you, dude. Same problem here (sending to Topia not possible). But I can tell you one thing: at least your Coins are not lost - when no Transaction Hash is generated and the sent amount is not subtracted from your online "wallet" (well, this is hardly a wallet... lol), there was no transaction, so your coins just didn't move anywhere at all.

Absolute amateurish work done, 100% fail, a coin made by noobs for noobs... no one helps us. Support, updates... nothing happens... if this goes on, let's get together and think about consulting a lawyer. There are many more of us, so it won't be too expensive for each.

I've had absolutely no issues moving my ETN around recently. Yeah at launch I did, but that was to be expected with the flood of traffic and transactions. In a perfect world we wouldn't have these issues, but we live in far from a perfect world. Quit your bitching and accept the fact that at the peak of ICO price ($.01) investors have been up no less than 500% since gaining access, and prior to access never dipped below 100% gains. Anyone who complains about 100% gains is just greedy and asking to lose their money!

Awesome mate! ETN is gonna do some damage in the crypto world.
Activity: 3
@Electroneum Team, first of all - Thank you for the profit!

I did some mining over the past two months and I was able to transfer from my offline wallet once already.
A few days ago I tried it again, but failed and receive the message that my offline wallet is empty, even though there are like 2000 hashes..

I already contacted support and they replied that because of the transactional volume they have some problems.
To set your mind at ease, the blockchain can’t lose coins, so your coins will be safe. If your balance has reduced then it is almost certain that they are safely on the offline wallet that you sent them too.
but the problem is the other way around!

Does anybody have the same issues?

cheers
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
NICE JOB DEV!!!  Grin

Activity: 275
Merit: 100
NICE JOB DEV!!!  Grin

cool down ,i sure you are rich man now because of ELECTRONEUM.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
NICE JOB DEV!!!  Grin

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN

Activity: 40
I was wondering too about that "Hi" popup
maybe source modiffed from hackerone team )

from source:
Code: