Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 250. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Android APP working, tested on Android 6 phones.
You can download or update mobile APP in Android market. or from direct link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.electroneum.mobile
Then, in APP settings, tap "GET COINS FOR FREE".
Use this code: 545ACF and then you have chance for GET FREE COINS !
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
The wallet has to query the blockchain and that takes time, i guess. For me it looks to be working fine, i also mine directly to username wallet addres with no problems.
Android APP working, tested on Android 6 phones.
You can download or update mobile APP in Android market. or from direct link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.electroneum.mobile
Then, in APP settings, tap "GET COINS FOR FREE".
Use this code: 545ACF and then you have chance for GET FREE COINS !
Activity: 574
Merit: 261

This is BIG news.  I think Electroneum's market cap by the end of 2018 will be between 3 billion and 10 billion.  If it starts gaining ground, it could start being one of the first massively used crypto currencies on a day to day basis.

I'm not selling a single one until they reach at least $1.

Arrrggghhh! What happened ? I blinked and all my altcoins have dropped 10-20%, all that is except Electronium, up 35%. I wonder if good news like this ^^^ is what's heping buoy ETN.
Mining rigs set to warp 10 !
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
I have no idea whats happening with your transaction but why would you send the whole lot of your coins and not do a dummy run first?

Because i wanted out with ETN ASAP. Screw all these issues.

The wallet f-ing up my transaction is simply the cherry on top. Not to mention my wife still not having access to her ICO funds. What kind of lame half-assed launch(*cough*2nd launch*cough*) was that anyways? How can you call it a launch if half of your community doesn't have access to their funds?

The second we can get our funds out, we're selling. I don't care what price it will be.

Anyways, i didn't wanna come here and FUD all over the thread. Already plenty here doing that. Same with the shills. Not here to argue who's right. I have my reasons for wanting to pull out. End of story.

I just wanted to see if anyone had any luck with support with these types of issues.

I'm with you, dude. Same problem here (sending to Topia not possible). But I can tell you one thing: at least your Coins are not lost - when no Transaction Hash is generated and the sent amount is not subtracted from your online "wallet" (well, this is hardly a wallet... lol), there was no transaction, so your coins just didn't move anywhere at all.

Absolute amateurish work done, 100% fail, a coin made by noobs for noobs... no one helps us. Support, updates... nothing happens... if this goes on, let's get together and think about consulting a lawyer. There are many more of us, so it won't be too expensive for each.

ELECTRONEUM, my longest finger is for you!

That sux mate, hearing stories like this just shows how young this coin is and how unready this coin is for mass adoption, I honestly do like the team's vision and I'm currently holding a small amount of etn and the reason why I didn't buy that much is because of problems like this, I've seen a lot of people on twitter experiencing the same kind of problems and also having problems with cryptopia. I think if this coin will be stuck in cryptopia then this coin will never go anywhere, cryptopia is just a really shady exchange and it's currently have so many issues, lucky for me when I withdrew my coins from cryptopia to my mobile wallet, I didn't had any issues but I think this is something the devs should look into and improve in the future, because this coin is gaining a lot of popularity right but if more people experience things like this then it will really harm this project's movement in the long run.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
New Electroneum Pool (Today started) http://etn.top-miningpool.eu/ Minimum payouts 20 ETN, Pool fee 1.5%.

Good to see another pool opening up, but I think you are going to struggle to get customers as spacepools has over 16000 miners and a fee of only 0.1%.

yes, but spacepools is not stable... I tryed to mine on it and often get "Connection to stratum server lost" with losing hash rate... may be blockchain is not stable last days

I've not been having any proplems with SpacePools lately, not since the DDOS attacks & pool screw-ups most, if not all, ETN pools were having.
Thinking of moving to MiningPoolHub as they have recently added ETN to there pool, and it's a good pool, but might wait a while until there block rate increases a wee bit.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 528
The man who shot entire balance
I have no idea whats happening with your transaction but why would you send the whole lot of your coins and not do a dummy run first?

Because i wanted out with ETN ASAP. Screw all these issues.

The wallet f-ing up my transaction is simply the cherry on top. Not to mention my wife still not having access to her ICO funds. What kind of lame half-assed launch(*cough*2nd launch*cough*) was that anyways? How can you call it a launch if half of your community doesn't have access to their funds?

The second we can get our funds out, we're selling. I don't care what price it will be.

Anyways, i didn't wanna come here and FUD all over the thread. Already plenty here doing that. Same with the shills. Not here to argue who's right. I have my reasons for wanting to pull out. End of story.

I just wanted to see if anyone had any luck with support with these types of issues.

I'm with you, dude. Same problem here (sending to Topia not possible). But I can tell you one thing: at least your Coins are not lost - when no Transaction Hash is generated and the sent amount is not subtracted from your online "wallet" (well, this is hardly a wallet... lol), there was no transaction, so your coins just didn't move anywhere at all.

Absolute amateurish work done, 100% fail, a coin made by noobs for noobs... no one helps us. Support, updates... nothing happens... if this goes on, let's get together and think about consulting a lawyer. There are many more of us, so it won't be too expensive for each.

ELECTRONEUM, my longest finger is for you!
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
3$ Huh?

3000$  Wink  Cool
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
Great news!!!
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Nice price jump! I think it can increase further. It proves that the Electroneum team is working very hard. Congrats to ETN team!
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Very nice to see some actual results, first of many i believe. Until now, we mostly had just promises and plans.

I am very happy to be a part of this  Smiley

Considering, that XIUS comes from India, maybe there is a possibility to also pair up with PAYTM, Indias biggest digital payment provider. Unless they are considered competition  Smiley
Activity: 20
almost 10 cents now, nice little jump Smiley
Activity: 5
but they must resolv all the problems before massive adoption
Activity: 70

This is BIG news.  I think Electroneum's market cap by the end of 2018 will be between 3 billion and 10 billion.  If it starts gaining ground, it could start being one of the first massively used crypto currencies on a day to day basis.

Think it will be much higher man.
Activity: 5
i think i sell half of my etn when it is 3$ and hold a half to .....the moon Wink for me etn is a long time invest
Activity: 129
Merit: 10

Activity: 462
Merit: 104
New Electroneum Pool (Today started) http://etn.top-miningpool.eu/ Minimum payouts 20 ETN, Pool fee 1.5%.

Good to see another pool opening up, but I think you are going to struggle to get customers as spacepools has over 16000 miners and a fee of only 0.1%.

yes, but spacepools is not stable... I tryed to mine on it and often get "Connection to stratum server lost" with losing hash rate... may be blockchain is not stable last days

For Everyone!!!
Use etn.nanopool.org, Stratum secure connection with greatest DDoS protection on the planet ! $)

And how long does a person need to get 20 tokens with a normal laptop? a week or a month. or even 1 year?
People with a normal laptop will probably only get one token in the week. even if the laptop is running for 24 hours

For Everyone!!!
Use etn.nanopool.org, Stratum secure connection with greatest DDoS protection on the planet ! $)
Jump to: