Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 267. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I have now tried to access the Electroneum app several times during the last couple of days, and every time it says that their servers are overloaded and I should try later.

I don't understand why they are using an online wallet where the private key is stored on an ETN server instead of being stored locally. First of all it is stupid because it makes it like a bank/exchange and goes against the whole point of cryptocurrencies. But right now the biggest problem seems to be that their servers are overloaded so we can't use their wallet anyway. This is an obstacle they have to solve if the main aim for ETN is mass adoption by a very large user base.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
To be honest I thought there gonna be great price fall after wallet release but I was wrong and I am glad I was wrong . I believe the price will gain a lot in year . So if you are holding keep holding there is a great chance that you will get rewarded Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
if you all etn hodl then you pay no fees  Grin everyone is waiting for another exchange. greedy is who the token now sells.  Grin
go to the Christmas tree and let the token at electroneum until after christmas
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Withdrawal fees on Cryptopia are killer!
0.0022 BTC
0.0200 LTC

While on WEX, it is: 0.001 for both.

They have recently got greedy with the fees, they make enough money with the 5 BTC listing fee and the fee for every trade. Not sure why they need so much for withdrawal fees too. Centra cost me 6 tokens to withdraw today, they were almost 20k sats at the time. It was only 0.1 a few weeks back. ETN....10 coins...a bit of insanity with those kinda fees.
Activity: 459
Merit: 102
0.0022 BTC
0.0200 LTC

This is so true
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
0.0022 BTC
0.0200 LTC

Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
214.34 Mh/s of hashing power mining now on ETN... This is AWESOME! Monero reach this value in september after over 3 years from launch... ETN in less than two month!!! In cryptonight algo ETN is the most mined crypto after monero... The third is sumocoin with 8.44 Mh/s  Grin

Do you mean that now is better for mining than this coin not? I wonder how she will behave in the future?
So the current price on coinmarketcap is just crap because its taken only off Cryptopia? When other exchanges are online and access to wallets we gonna see a tank of biblical proportions.

Exposure to multiple exchanges does increase exposure in both a good way and bad way.  However, I am sure if people wanted their money they could have created a Crytopia account by now!. I think overall there will some volatility but nothing major.  Well I hope ;-)

That post you quoted is almost 20 days old Cheesy That time has come and gone, we already have access to the wallets. Getting listed on a new exchange will help unload the burden on cryptopia...where the orders are so tightly packed the value can't move well in either direction. I am sure they have applied to all the top exchanges, we just have to wait.
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
So the current price on coinmarketcap is just crap because its taken only off Cryptopia? When other exchanges are online and access to wallets we gonna see a tank of biblical proportions.

Exposure to multiple exchanges does increase exposure in both a good way and bad way.  However, I am sure if people wanted their money they could have created a Crytopia account by now!. I think overall there will some volatility but nothing major.  Well I hope ;-)
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
well, Electroneum really has a stunning success! It is gaining momentum and the price remains unshakably stable.
It is very interesting to see and that will be in 2018.
Do you bet?
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Join Cashbery Coin!
ETN is my first coin, and Cryptopia is my first exchange.

I honestly find it to be a very easy to navigate exchange. The fees are the only downside, especially since you can only withdraw a certain amount per transaction (which is also a good thing, if for some reason something messes up or you put a wrong address you won't lose everything) but at the same time causes you to have to pay a withdrawal fee every time in order to get all your coins off the exchange. Other than that I've had no problems so far.
Actually trade fees on Cryptopia are lower than for example on Bittrex and withdrawal fee not sure how much is it but Cryptopia has low fees too.

Yeah the trade fees are reasonable. They have to change the ETN withdrawal fee at some point though, as it's 10 ETN...a bit high.

cryptopia is a trusted exchnage. been using it for over a year and a half, but i dont have any problem with it. the only thing im concern with is the withdrawal fee of btc which is extremely high.  other than that, you're good to go.  

BTW, i really want ETN to be listed on other exchange. hit is a good one, livecoin and liqui

I agree, there is nothing wrong with Cryptopia, but more exchanges are needed.
Single market coins are subject to far too much manipulation and greatly reduce the number of potential investors.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
The price has hold very good. I think the announcement by John Mcaffe was great. Lets see what this coin has to offer in the Future. We should now vote on Kucoin to get Electroneum Listed there. If the team keeps working to bring more use cases this is going to be great.

Price was really stable during the big correction of the market, i`m really excited what 2018 will bring
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
The price has hold very good. I think the announcement by John Mcaffe was great. Lets see what this coin has to offer in the Future. We should now vote on Kucoin to get Electroneum Listed there. If the team keeps working to bring more use cases this is going to be great.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I honestly find it to be a very easy to navigate exchange. The fees are the only downside, especially since you can only withdraw a certain amount per transaction (which is also a good thing, if for some reason something messes up or you put a wrong address you won't lose everything) but at the same time causes you to have to pay a withdrawal fee every time in order to get all your coins off the exchange. Other than that I've had no problems so far.
Actually trade fees on Cryptopia are lower than for example on Bittrex and withdrawal fee not sure how much is it but Cryptopia has low fees too.

Yeah the trade fees are reasonable. They have to change the ETN withdrawal fee at some point though, as it's 10 ETN...a bit high.

cryptopia is a trusted exchnage. been using it for over a year and a half, but i dont have any problem with it. the only thing im concern with is the withdrawal fee of btc which is extremely high.  other than that, you're good to go.  

BTW, i really want ETN to be listed on other exchange. hit is a good one, livecoin and liqui
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Is there a GUI wallet yet? thx Smiley

There is a GUI wallet, not official, a fork of the Monero wallet https://github.com/tperalta82/electroneum-core/releases
Ok thx for the link. I'm going to wait for the official release. Smiley

Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
Just broke through the 10c barrier on Cryptopia!!.

Great watching this fly.

Thanks Mr McAfee for the early xmas present. And dude, if it goes to $1 week this time next week, I'll be first in line to eat YOUR dick(ref to his million prediction for btc)

BUT, ETN has got to be listed on the bigger exchanges. I've seen so so so many posts since this tweet that they can't buy into this coin because its only listed on Cryptopia. And right now Cryptopia is lagging hard with so many trying to get in.

Seriously, Richard and Co, for this coin to have real traction it needs more exchanges. Not after xmas. NOW!!!!

I regularly use Cryptopia for transactions as I love the smooth and clean interface. Yeah their fees are a bit high, but I have never had an issue with trades, exchanges, deposits or withdrawals through them. I don't know why so many others claim to have issues. Cryptopia will be one of the fastest growing exchanges IMO in the near future. They have one of the easiest platforms to navigate and use, and that simplicity will be attractive to new investors as Crypto continues to grow. I mean look at what Etrade has done in stock market trading, and they have had higher fees for a long time, in fact they just recently dropped their commissions on trades after 90% of the other online brokers did.

I also use Cryptopia to do the majority of my trades, its in my home country and its an exceptionally good exchange offering a great service. But they're not big enough to take on ETN on their own. That tweet by McAfee, if ETN was listed on other major exchanges it would be sitting at the 20c mark, absolutely certain of that. Cryptopia have recently advertised 10 new job vacancies. One of the job requirements was to deal with 'stuck transactions'.

They are swamped. The site was lagged yesterday. I know of people waiting 3 weeks to get verified to level 2 to trade , and the IRD here have given strict guidelines to new applicants trading on exchanges.

Electroneum have released a shit hot item, but only available from one retailer. That's bad business practice.

And to just expand on the bolded text, look at what happened to Burst.

Burst $133,576,573 $0.074195  $62,551,800  1,800,339,818 BURST   +172.42% 

And we're sitting on bullshit 20% increase. JUST SO UNBELIEVABLY ANNOYING.

Burst is easier to manipulate because there's no real market. Slow and steady is much better for sustainable growth..

Burst has bubbled like this many times in the past and guess what? The bubble always bursts
Activity: 410
Just broke through the 10c barrier on Cryptopia!!.

Great watching this fly.

Thanks Mr McAfee for the early xmas present. And dude, if it goes to $1 week this time next week, I'll be first in line to eat YOUR dick(ref to his million prediction for btc)

BUT, ETN has got to be listed on the bigger exchanges. I've seen so so so many posts since this tweet that they can't buy into this coin because its only listed on Cryptopia. And right now Cryptopia is lagging hard with so many trying to get in.

Seriously, Richard and Co, for this coin to have real traction it needs more exchanges. Not after xmas. NOW!!!!

I regularly use Cryptopia for transactions as I love the smooth and clean interface. Yeah their fees are a bit high, but I have never had an issue with trades, exchanges, deposits or withdrawals through them. I don't know why so many others claim to have issues. Cryptopia will be one of the fastest growing exchanges IMO in the near future. They have one of the easiest platforms to navigate and use, and that simplicity will be attractive to new investors as Crypto continues to grow. I mean look at what Etrade has done in stock market trading, and they have had higher fees for a long time, in fact they just recently dropped their commissions on trades after 90% of the other online brokers did.

I also use Cryptopia to do the majority of my trades, its in my home country and its an exceptionally good exchange offering a great service. But they're not big enough to take on ETN on their own. That tweet by McAfee, if ETN was listed on other major exchanges it would be sitting at the 20c mark, absolutely certain of that. Cryptopia have recently advertised 10 new job vacancies. One of the job requirements was to deal with 'stuck transactions'.

They are swamped. The site was lagged yesterday. I know of people waiting 3 weeks to get verified to level 2 to trade , and the IRD here have given strict guidelines to new applicants trading on exchanges.

Electroneum have released a shit hot item, but only available from one retailer. That's bad business practice.

And to just expand on the bolded text, look at what happened to Burst.

Burst $133,576,573 $0.074195  $62,551,800  1,800,339,818 BURST   +172.42% 

And we're sitting on bullshit 20% increase. JUST SO UNBELIEVABLY ANNOYING.

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Is there a GUI wallet yet? thx Smiley

There is a GUI wallet, not official, a fork of the Monero wallet https://github.com/tperalta82/electroneum-core/releases
Jump to: