Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 262. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 15
Bullshit! People are not to blame for their mistake!  My deposit was sent with payment ID and even then I still do not have access to it.

You want to know what's actually happening, so answer me because there's only one 1 connection to the Electroneum and you can not see what the Node's IP is.

See this topic and do a search yourself:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptopia-lot-of-users-with-issues-in-withdrawal-and-deposit-2639054
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Hi, when are you planning to allow your app users to mine? Do you have an update regarding for that? Also, is there any way i can mine ETN aside from the app?

The app is a marketing gimick, you'll need an AMD GPU such as an RX Vega64 or an RX580-8GB, a CryptoNote mining application such as claymore's miner, sgminer-gm, gatelessgate etc, and you'll need a mining pool such as miningpoolhub.com or suprnova.cc.

In short there is really no way we can mine using the app right? Sad

warning dont send ur etn to cryptopia

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/4024

There's no reason you can't send ETN to cryptopia, you just have to do it correctly. The payment ID is not Optional!

You must have both payment address AND id otherwise there's no easy way to credit your transaction. It says require for a reason, ok? Dont skip it! Seriously, spread this knowledge far and wide cause I'm sure cryptopia is sick of answering the same question.

Dont do it manually folks. Like copy pasting. I suggest to scan the qr code of the deposit add in crytopia. It will automatically have the depo address and the payment id.  This method is 100% sure working. Done that already.

Main issue with cryptonote is just that people always screw up on including the payment ID.  If ETN can come up with a way to permanently solve that, it could eliminate the biggest barrier to adoption of cryptonote coins.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
we need more exchangers and mobile miner for fast TTM
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hi, when are you planning to allow your app users to mine? Do you have an update regarding for that? Also, is there any way i can mine ETN aside from the app?

The app is a marketing gimick, you'll need an AMD GPU such as an RX Vega64 or an RX580-8GB, a CryptoNote mining application such as claymore's miner, sgminer-gm, gatelessgate etc, and you'll need a mining pool such as miningpoolhub.com or suprnova.cc.

In short there is really no way we can mine using the app right? Sad

warning dont send ur etn to cryptopia

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/4024

There's no reason you can't send ETN to cryptopia, you just have to do it correctly. The payment ID is not Optional!

You must have both payment address AND id otherwise there's no easy way to credit your transaction. It says require for a reason, ok? Dont skip it! Seriously, spread this knowledge far and wide cause I'm sure cryptopia is sick of answering the same question.

Dont do it manually folks. Like copy pasting. I suggest to scan the qr code of the deposit add in crytopia. It will automatically have the depo address and the payment id.  This method is 100% sure working. Done that already.
Activity: 70
Yes, the communication has been lacking, which I've also mentioned before. Completely agree.

They'd make their own lives much easier if they'd communicate a little better, then peoples trust will be even bigger.

Although at the same time I still see countless of people asking about the mobile miner not working, while they've said a million times it will be up in January. There are also a ton of people unable or too lazy to read.
Activity: 140
ZEN
and this is on xmas:

freaking incredible. Im sick of it so much...

You can use cli wallet - there is no problems with it
And how do you propose I get my funds off the online wallet to use your suggested command line tool, which was a copy paste of monero code?
Your logics are lacking

You are doing something wrong. This happened to me when i swapped my spent and view keys by mistake for instance.

... >< I am doing absolutely nothing wrong. The wallet server is shit, and is asking to be hacked into for days already, so I want to move my coins away asap, but cant cause the transactions arent going through. The network is utter crap and wont be used in the future at all if this is happening at such an early stage.

There are a bunch of problems with the wallet, I think they are in the process of hiring a bunch of tech staff according the CryptoRich' latest video with Richard Ells in order to make their technology run better. Obviously it shouldn't be having these issues, but every big project will have it's problems before it can grow huge. I don't think there are many coins that have had that much volume at once as ETN had.

Thats all fine. My problem is - theres no communication to community whatsoever. Radio Silence. It's very unprofessional on their part. They should make their product RUN first, and then make it run better. At the moment the wallet is utterly useless. 
Activity: 70
and this is on xmas:

https://preview.ibb.co/dYCN4m/Snip20171225_6.png

And how do you propose I get my funds off the online wallet to use your suggested command line tool, which was a copy paste of monero code?
Your logics are lacking

You are doing something wrong. This happened to me when i swapped my spent and view keys by mistake for instance.

... >< I am doing absolutely nothing wrong. The wallet server is shit, and is asking to be hacked into for days already, so I want to move my coins away asap, but cant cause the transactions arent going through. The network is utter crap and wont be used in the future at all if this is happening at such an early stage.

There are a bunch of problems with the wallet, I think they are in the process of hiring a bunch of tech staff according to CryptoRich' latest video with Richard Ells in order to make their technology run better. Obviously it shouldn't be having these issues, but every big project will have it's problems before it can grow huge. I don't think there are many coins that have had that much volume at once as ETN had.
ZEN
and this is on xmas:

Your logics are lacking

Activity: 19
and this is on xmas:

https://preview.ibb.co/dYCN4m/Snip20171225_6.png

Your logics are lacking

ZEN
and this is on xmas:

Your logics are lacking
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
and this is on xmas:

ZEN
and this is on xmas:

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
This token is still very cheap right now just converted my some others into this. I believe this will get huge value in future because this tech will lead very soon and support will get increase significantly.

I do agree with you but seeing these posts about people having problems with their wallet seems to doubt this project's success in the long run, and this isn't the only place people are posting about their issues with the wallet if you check twitter and facebook there are also some people having the same problems, I think the dev should work on this first before anything else, if they want this project to be adopted by a larger market then these issues should be fix as soon as possible because if this keeps on happening then this coin might end up getting dumped by a lot of people because nobody likes a wallet that keeps on having transaction issues.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This token is still very cheap right now just converted my some others into this. I believe this will get huge value in future because this tech will lead very soon and support will get increase significantly.

doesnt mean much from a Latium supporter.
your comment is irrelevant to this thread. electroneum is a good coin and i actually like latium also.
ZEN

doesnt mean much from a Latium supporter.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
ZEN
Are these sock puppets? Seems kinda socky.

lol Cheesy thanks for that. I managed to get one transaction through, but it involved reinstalling my browser. now trying to send another one and its failing again... ><
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
Are these sock puppets? Seems kinda socky.
ZEN
I am seriously concerned about my coins now... WHY can I not use what I mined??
ZEN
So many issues about wallet transactions lately, but just last week I made one transaction and everything went ok i think the bug is not yet fixed it should be addressed as soon as possible or trust to this token will diminish this should be the first thing that needs to be fixed.
exactly! I literally cannot send anything anywhere! what the hell? first coin ever, in my 8 years in crypto that does this shit after collecting so much money... the devs seem to enjoy their profits. Where do get this sorted???
Jump to: