Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 268. (Read 240346 times)

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Is there a GUI wallet yet? thx Smiley
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
Just broke through the 10c barrier on Cryptopia!!.

Great watching this fly.

Thanks Mr McAfee for the early xmas present. And dude, if it goes to $1 week this time next week, I'll be first in line to eat YOUR dick(ref to his million prediction for btc)

BUT, ETN has got to be listed on the bigger exchanges. I've seen so so so many posts since this tweet that they can't buy into this coin because its only listed on Cryptopia. And right now Cryptopia is lagging hard with so many trying to get in.

Seriously, Richard and Co, for this coin to have real traction it needs more exchanges. Not after xmas. NOW!!!!

I regularly use Cryptopia for transactions as I love the smooth and clean interface. Yeah their fees are a bit high, but I have never had an issue with trades, exchanges, deposits or withdrawals through them. I don't know why so many others claim to have issues. Cryptopia will be one of the fastest growing exchanges IMO in the near future. They have one of the easiest platforms to navigate and use, and that simplicity will be attractive to new investors as Crypto continues to grow. I mean look at what Etrade has done in stock market trading, and they have had higher fees for a long time, in fact they just recently dropped their commissions on trades after 90% of the other online brokers did.

I also use Cryptopia to do the majority of my trades, its in my home country and its an exceptionally good exchange offering a great service. But they're not big enough to take on ETN on their own. That tweet by McAfee, if ETN was listed on other major exchanges it would be sitting at the 20c mark, absolutely certain of that. Cryptopia have recently advertised 10 new job vacancies. One of the job requirements was to deal with 'stuck transactions'.

They are swamped. The site was lagged yesterday. I know of people waiting 3 weeks to get verified to level 2 to trade , and the IRD here have given strict guidelines to new applicants trading on exchanges.

Electroneum have released a shit hot item, but only available from one retailer. That's bad business practice.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
ETN is my first coin, and Cryptopia is my first exchange.

I honestly find it to be a very easy to navigate exchange. The fees are the only downside, especially since you can only withdraw a certain amount per transaction (which is also a good thing, if for some reason something messes up or you put a wrong address you won't lose everything) but at the same time causes you to have to pay a withdrawal fee every time in order to get all your coins off the exchange. Other than that I've had no problems so far.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

Great watching this fly.

Thanks Mr McAfee for the early xmas present. And dude, if it goes to $1 week this time next week, I'll be first in line to eat YOUR dick(ref to his million prediction for btc)

BUT, ETN has got to be listed on the bigger exchanges. I've seen so so so many posts since this tweet that they can't buy into this coin because its only listed on Cryptopia. And right now Cryptopia is lagging hard with so many trying to get in.

Seriously, Richard and Co, for this coin to have real traction it needs more exchanges. Not after xmas. NOW!!!!

I regularly use Cryptopia for transactions as I love the smooth and clean interface. Yeah their fees are a bit high, but I have never had an issue with trades, exchanges, deposits or withdrawals through them. I don't know why so many others claim to have issues. Cryptopia will be one of the fastest growing exchanges IMO in the near future. They have one of the easiest platforms to navigate and use, and that simplicity will be attractive to new investors as Crypto continues to grow. I mean look at what Etrade has done in stock market trading, and they have had higher fees for a long time, in fact they just recently dropped their commissions on trades after 90% of the other online brokers did.
Never any issues with Cryptopia. Signed up right after they launched and have mined a lot on their mineshaft pools lol Actually just logged in about 20 minutes ago.. smooth as silk
Activity: 280
214.34 Mh/s of hashing power mining now on ETN... This is AWESOME! Monero reach this value in september after over 3 years from launch... ETN in less than two month!!! In cryptonight algo ETN is the most mined crypto after monero... The third is sumocoin with 8.44 Mh/s  Grin

That is crazy! Especially for a young coin. The potential here is mindblowing. I hope it all works out the way I think it will. I am quite excited about what 2018 could bring! Smiley
Activity: 280

Great watching this fly.

I have to agree with this. While I am on quite a few other exchanges including Bittrex, it is Cryptopia I use most often. I usually get forced to sign up to random exchanges when a coin I want or one I mined gets listed and it is not listed on the ones I am already registered for. The ease of use and simplicity is what keeps me using Cryptopia, and it is also the only exchange so far, that has given me no issues whatsoever. Never seen a mass dumping of fees like I did on Bittrex and I never had any withdraw issues either like I have with some other exchanges...so far at least.

There is nothing wrong with them, but they do need a few upgrades to handle the increasing load. The chart could be better, few more tweaks here and there. I am sure they will do what is necessary though. They are growing day by day with increasing volume. ETN certainly helped Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
214.34 Mh/s of hashing power mining now on ETN... This is AWESOME! Monero reach this value in september after over 3 years from launch... ETN in less than two month!!! In cryptonight algo ETN is the most mined crypto after monero... The third is sumocoin with 8.44 Mh/s  Grin
Activity: 331
Merit: 109

Great watching this fly.

Activity: 331
Merit: 109
Mr. Mcaffee gonna pump ETN for you all.  That should help with the failed 40 million dollar launch and XMR code issues.   lol
All these flavors and you had to choose salt.

It's odd that somehow my failed ico coin already had me at 3x + profit not on USD but in BTC before McAfee's tweet.

couldn't agree with you more, I'm still holding a reasonable amount of my investment in ETN and that remainder still has me up about 6x...This coin will be the moonbag of the year in 2018.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Ya I missed the ICO But have been mining the hell out of it for about 3-4 weeks now.

Sold 5,700 above 700 - 900 range, Then said I better hold on to these baby's lol

So I am hording them away. I think this coin goes well over 1000 soon. It already hit high 900's  Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
I have four transactions stucked, I write to support, I hope that they can fix them

I'm really surprised about the price of etn, it's not dropped like all other cryptos

Yeah me too I'm quite impressed with etn, every ico that I invested in is going red today, it's getting bloody in the cryptocurrency world right now and it's low key breaking my heart. I think this just proves that this coin is really going to be big in 2018, with the current growth, I think it's safe to say that by january next year, we can see the price go as high as 1000 sat. I do follow Mr. Mcafee in twitter and I think he really help this coin pump, after him mentioning this coin on his twitter page, price skyrocketed, it seems like a lot of people really trust this guy so we can expect more great things to happen with this coin in the months to come, so right now if you still haven't invested, better get some while this coin is still so undervalued. Also I like to point out that the current app updated is amazing, the devs really fix a lot of issues people are having with the previous version, I'm glad that they finally fix the login issues that I was having, now the app is working very well so kudos to the devs for doing a great job in fixing the android app.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
I have four transactions stucked, I write to support, I hope that they can fix them

I'm really surprised about the price of etn, it's not dropped like all other cryptos
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

Hello. I wanted to consult with you. Is it worth it now to get this coin on 1070 cards? And do not sell coins. Wait for a profitable course

I'd mine an Equihash or Dagger coin then trade them for ETN, the 1070 is not the card to mine cryptonight coins.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 528
The man who shot entire balance
Hey there,

I got a transaction pending since Dec 20, 2017, 9:38:34 PM.
Nothing happens. This is an absolute Joke Roll Eyes
Where is this "launched"? No real wallet available, transactions not working, not even an explorer which is of any use...

Did you try your transaction again? And what's wrong with the explorer? Seems to work fine for me.

In other news, ETN is pretty much the only thing that's green on CMC during today's bloodbath.

Transaction can be found by hash in the explorer and has 2473 Confirmations.
But appears pending in the wallet manager for two days.
Can you tell me what's going on there?
And what does the column "amount idx" mean?
Activity: 251
Merit: 103

Hello. I wanted to consult with you. Is it worth it now to get this coin on 1070 cards? And do not sell coins. Wait for a profitable course
If you are going to hold, yes I think so
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hey there,

Where is this "launched"? No real wallet available, transactions not working, not even an explorer which is of any use...

Did you try your transaction again? And what's wrong with the explorer? Seems to work fine for me.

In other news, ETN is pretty much the only thing that's green on CMC during today's bloodbath.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 528
The man who shot entire balance
Hey there,

Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
What the ETN to be expected? Is this true become the most? WHAT?

When fugazi cryptomil13 tells me ETN $35 i don't immediately question his sanity, so there's that.
legendary
Activity: 1176
What the ETN to be expected? Is this true become the most? WHAT?
Jump to: