Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 270. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
The real interesting part here is: Did he really tell us his own opinion or did he get some decent money for it? Since Richard is a marketing ace i wouldnt wonder tbh.
Dont get it wrong - its okay. Im just curious.

I think it's off his own bat, there were some inaccuracies in his tweet, I think if he had been paid it would have been proof read and they would have been correct. Also, he is doing a new coin every day for a while, ETN was the first. Though saying all of this, if Richard HAD paid him it would be a great time and a great way to cover his tracks ^^
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
The real interesting part here is: Did he really tell us his own opinion or did he get some decent money for it? Since Richard is a marketing ace i wouldnt wonder tbh.
Dont get it wrong - its okay. Im just curious.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Is there really an update for the app? I keep seeing people talking about it but I dont see it.

EDIT: Nvm clearly my phone automatically updated it and I didn't see it.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Thank you, John Smiley  Cool

Activity: 1498
Merit: 342
the Trend is Your Friend?
I never knew the power of a tweet from a famous person would hit that hard. Imagine if more celebs start promoting this + their marketing at full steam and the mobile miner released + iOS app + other exchanges..

yes, now we know whats happen if a positive thought from a well known person comes out.... =) i think 1$ is a good target for next year, maybe much more. I`m sure devs will bring us some good things in 2018

it would be wonderful, but for this, larger exchanges are needed.
I never knew the power of a tweet from a famous person would hit that hard. Imagine if more celebs start promoting this + their marketing at full steam and the mobile miner released + iOS app + other exchanges..

yes, now we know whats happen if a positive thought from a well known person comes out.... =) i think 1$ is a good target for next year, maybe much more. I`m sure devs will bring us some good things in 2018

Look at what happened to IOTA, some good news was all it took to make it explode over 5 dollars. Richard said he is working on some unbelievably big partnerships with hundreds of millions of users, they have a lot of plans for this project. With the massive community and crazy amount of demand I think that ETN has seriously good potential through 2018. It is still on a single exchange at the moment too. With everyone being funnelled through Cryptopia, it is hard for the value to move. New exchanges and other good things to come. Smiley

Awesome. I can't wait.  Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Yes, maybe it can explode to 5 dollars on next year. Hodl your ETN!
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Look at what happened to IOTA, some good news was all it took to make it explode over 5 dollars. Richard said he is working on some unbelievably big partnerships with hundreds of millions of users, they have a lot of plans for this project. With the massive community and crazy amount of demand I think that ETN has seriously good potential through 2018. It is still on a single exchange at the moment too. With everyone being funnelled through Cryptopia, it is hard for the value to move. New exchanges and other good things to come. Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 14

Activity: 308
Merit: 12
That McAfee tweet shot this coin up high. Imagine those people that were still waiting to hit 200sats how their face is looking now.  Shocked
Yes, it is incredible... Just a tweet and everyone just follow him. But that's very good for ETN! Grin
But Cryptopia is very slow now... Too much people buying ETN...

Well more people are bying means also that the demand is there. Cryptopia will need To get used to it  Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
That McAfee tweet shot this coin up high. Imagine those people that were still waiting to hit 200sats how their face is looking now.  Shocked
Yes, it is incredible... Just a tweet and everyone just follow him. But that's very good for ETN! Grin
But Cryptopia is very slow now... Too much people buying ETN...
That McAfee tweet shot this coin up high. Imagine those people that were still waiting to hit 200sats how their face is looking now.  Shocked
Activity: 196
Today I have try to send my ETN from mobile wallet to a paper wallet but I have always transaction error  Undecided

Have you tried sending to exchanges I have done it twice and also sent three  transactions to my friend and everything went smooth it only took five minutes before all those transactions are finally confirmed all address are the same why we are having such error I'm also looking forward to send to my paper wallet.

Is there actually an issue sending to the offline wallets? Wasn't aware of that. Then again, I'll probably wait for a nice official gui wallet.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Twitter John McAfe  Roll Eyes  Wink come on buy buy:

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/943860891119964160

Lol here we go. Look what happened to XVG. Gonna be some ride.
Activity: 224
Pls Donate Merit :)
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Today I have try to send my ETN from mobile wallet to a paper wallet but I have always transaction error  Undecided

Have you tried sending to exchanges I have done it twice and also sent three  transactions to my friend and everything went smooth it only took five minutes before all those transactions are finally confirmed all address are the same why we are having such error I'm also looking forward to send to my paper wallet.
Activity: 108
is anyone else having issues where you send a transaction and it just says pending and never gives a transaction hash? I believe this has to do with the fact that my available balance keeps saying cant be updated or try again. I was able to send a few transactions to paper wallets a few days ago, but I the last 4 I sent all are pending with no transaction hash

just seeing if anyone else has this issue
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
Activity: 112
Hi, I have a friend who has a transaction stuck in the mempool (https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/tx/172e34c6398b041abeef619c1dc983f8d85751b88e27573bd43d0ea6666a041d) 45hrs and counting, anyone have any idea why this might happen and if there is a mechanism to fix it e.g. replace by fee, not that the fee looks unreasonable to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It was issued from the web wallet during a import from paper wallet if that matters.

you pay tx fee per kb, so its very low and most likely will never be processed if any other tx is pending. technicaly you could resend it. i think the tx will be canceld after 2 weeks (not sure on the time).

That was my first thought but the average fee per KB is 0.01ETN and that Tx is slightly above that, there are Tx's going through with very similar size and fee too. Would also be surprising if the official web wallet was low balling fees.

I'll have a look into how to resend it though, cheers.
Jump to: