Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 269. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
Mr. Mcaffee gonna pump ETN for you all.  That should help with the failed 40 million dollar launch and XMR code issues.   lol
All these flavors and you had to choose salt.

It's odd that somehow my failed ico coin already had me at 3x + profit not on USD but in BTC before McAfee's tweet.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Mr. Mcaffee gonna pump ETN for you all.  That should help with the failed 40 million dollar launch and XMR code issues.   lol
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining
And we saw what happened to Verge last week on an insignificant tweet by Mcafee listing the coins he's interested in, no details just a list.
This one he's gone into detail and responded to a few tweets. This is pretty huge and if past patterns are to be repeated, ETN is going to shoot up like a mudafuka.

And just to clarify what happened last week, he tweeted Verge was one of the coins he's holding. It went up 900% in a week.

900%

900 GOD DAMNED PERCENT!!!!

I was in total confusion when i saw the rise in price since i wasn't following up news i was at work, just couldn't believe it, in for the long run, ready to take off, Mr Mcafee, your good judgment is always welcome Grin

Same here. I noticed the jump in price through the app, but didn't know what's causing it until I came here after work. It's quite impressive considering most of the other coins are down today.
Activity: 441
Merit: 109
Does anyone know if rewards for miners will decrease and how ?
Activity: 230
Merit: 101
I will indeed do so... Smiley I will make some paper wallets for friends too saying “thank me later” hahaha Smiley
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
Thank you Mcafee Cheesy
The only sad thing about electroneum, is that I need to buy more Wink
I hope Mcafee keeps his advices on a minimum, so they don’t lose effect.

As much as you can,  try to catch up with the electroneum train now 'cause soon it will zoom. Smiley
Thank you Mcafee Cheesy
The only sad thing about electroneum, is that I need to buy more Wink
I hope Mcafee keeps his advices on a minimum, so they don’t lose effect.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Exactly. Let's hope for a steady but amazing growth for ETN in 2018.  Smiley

Many people still think $1 is the max it could ever reach, what are your thoughts?

I came across these pictures on Twitter by the way lol. Not sure if it's real but looks pretty cool.

Electroneum ad on a Nascar

https://ibb.co/dD2Xzm

https://ibb.co/cDw35R
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
He's posted this one after his original tweet as an answer:

John McAfee

@officialmcafee
@LVrealtortodd @CryptosQueen
I'm swamped by your same question in my DMs. Cryptopia will point to all exchanges that accept Electroneum. You ask how I cannot know --- I own no ETN. I am not pumping for my gain. I am showing you the incredible value of supporting a coin that will change the world.

Pretty awesome.
Wow, you couldn't ask for better publicity
Activity: 70
He's posted this one after his original tweet as an answer:

John McAfee

@officialmcafee
@LVrealtortodd @CryptosQueen
I'm swamped by your same question in my DMs. Cryptopia will point to all exchanges that accept Electroneum. You ask how I cannot know --- I own no ETN. I am not pumping for my gain. I am showing you the incredible value of supporting a coin that will change the world.

Pretty awesome.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Just broke through the 10c barrier on Cryptopia!!.

Great watching this fly.

Thanks Mr McAfee for the early xmas present. And dude, if it goes to $1 week this time next week, I'll be first in line to eat YOUR dick(ref to his million prediction for btc)

BUT, ETN has got to be listed on the bigger exchanges. I've seen so so so many posts since this tweet that they can't buy into this coin because its only listed on Cryptopia. And right now Cryptopia is lagging hard with so many trying to get in.

Seriously, Richard and Co, for this coin to have real traction it needs more exchanges. Not after xmas. NOW!!!!

It is out of their hands, of course they have already applied for other exchanges. The big exchanges take ages to get applications sorted and listed. They will come, along with more good news to help raise that volume even higher Smiley. I get you though man, with so many orders packed into a single exchange it is difficult for the price to move. Cryptopia is definitely having issues with the general rise of all alts and the increased volume. It is annoying being forced to hit refresh every few minutes. I do like Cryptopia, I trade there quite often...but the huge load and all the coins need to be dispersed over several exchanges to make better progress.
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
I hope that they will distribute remaining bounty coins too, i've invested in this ico a long time ago and participated in the bounty.

Tweet from John McAfee was really nice Smiley
Electroneum has the perfect name to make a brand for itself. I believe that’s among the important features of a coin ^^
Activity: 410
Just broke through the 10c barrier on Cryptopia!!.

Great watching this fly.

Thanks Mr McAfee for the early xmas present. And dude, if it goes to $1 week this time next week, I'll be first in line to eat YOUR dick(ref to his million prediction for btc)

BUT, ETN has got to be listed on the bigger exchanges. I've seen so so so many posts since this tweet that they can't buy into this coin because its only listed on Cryptopia. And right now Cryptopia is lagging hard with so many trying to get in.

Seriously, Richard and Co, for this coin to have real traction it needs more exchanges. Not after xmas. NOW!!!!

Activity: 19
Hi, I have a friend who has a transaction stuck in the mempool (https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/tx/172e34c6398b041abeef619c1dc983f8d85751b88e27573bd43d0ea6666a041d) 45hrs and counting, anyone have any idea why this might happen and if there is a mechanism to fix it e.g. replace by fee, not that the fee looks unreasonable to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It was issued from the web wallet during a import from paper wallet if that matters.

you pay tx fee per kb, so its very low and most likely will never be processed if any other tx is pending. technicaly you could resend it. i think the tx will be canceld after 2 weeks (not sure on the time).

I have a similar situation. I was withdrawing from Cryptopia to CLI wallet (generated from paper wallet). I generated payment ID, hit withdraw and now transaction hangs in 'pool' since as shown from 'show_transfers' for hours now.
Is there anything I can do? Thank you.
https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/tx/448444955c03f6be7f83c47ab8141d5ddd3cb615b135ae2dfe16c9bf731f1094
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
And we saw what happened to Verge last week on an insignificant tweet by Mcafee listing the coins he's interested in, no details just a list.
This one he's gone into detail and responded to a few tweets. This is pretty huge and if past patterns are to be repeated, ETN is going to shoot up like a mudafuka.

And just to clarify what happened last week, he tweeted Verge was one of the coins he's holding. It went up 900% in a week.

900%

I was in total confusion when i saw the rise in price since i wasn't following up news i was at work, just couldn't believe it, in for the long run, ready to take off, Mr Mcafee, your good judgment is always welcome Grin
Activity: 410

900%

Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
The real interesting part here is: Did he really tell us his own opinion or did he get some decent money for it? Since Richard is a marketing ace i wouldnt wonder tbh.
Dont get it wrong - its okay. Im just curious.

Yes, absolutely. The mentality behind constantly following McAfees tweets with market orders is dubious, regardless of whether the coin is good or the immediate trade is profitable.

I doubt Richard would need to do such a thing. I bet McAfee was in on the token sale. This is great news for Electroneum regardless of any opinion on the matter, so good for us.
Activity: 21
I would like to see it stay where it's again until the team can get everything working properly and THEN I want to see celeb endorsements while seeing it added to better exchanges like bittrex which i'm sure will pick it up eventually. THEN BOOM MOON.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
Most times the value of a product or service doesn't depend on quality, but on the leadership behind the product. Ordinarily, electroneum is just another coin, but Richards sure do have the midas touch. That's why ETN is succeeding, and that's why I believe in this coin.
Jump to: