Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 265. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Why they are taking lot of time to release the bounties and people kept asking questions about the bounties in bounty thread but no one is answering. It will take just 3 hours to send but they are taking lot of time to send the ETN coins.

The bounty management is a whole mess because no one in the team is assigned to the task apparently... There should be at least one guy in the team taking care of that to make sure everything is done properly, like in any other ICO.

Soon it will be 3 months that i'm waiting, and no one in the team takes the time to answer, i participated in 50 bounties, and  this is the first time i see this for a succesful bounty, very disappointed

To be fair, it is the holiday season, maybe people are taking vacations (I don't know, I'm just guessing).
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
Why they are taking lot of time to release the bounties and people kept asking questions about the bounties in bounty thread but no one is answering. It will take just 3 hours to send but they are taking lot of time to send the ETN coins.

The bounty management is a whole mess because no one in the team is assigned to the task apparently... There should be at least one guy in the team taking care of that to make sure everything is done properly, like in any other ICO.

Soon it will be 3 months that i'm waiting, and no one in the team takes the time to answer, i participated in 50 bounties, and  this is the first time i see this for a succesful bounty, very disappointed
Activity: 644
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Bro these are the transaction details.
Transaction batch#: 199512939
Timestamp: 12.24.2017, 12:56

I sent you $10 via perfect money, so now send me electroneum please.
My etn wallet address:
etnkEmZ94j5Q5EmRA6YRre4o5jjRqSE5dcPwZ58fo7SN2CYw2vqrHKT4P5RuHC2PuW5dj5ShpyoF4Xa bVBUEZ6Yd7wMxEX44Bz

My skype id: mohammad.bilal9808

Please contaact me or leave you skype id, I will contact you.
my whatsapp number +923349239808
Please send me my etn, I know you are online so don't ignore me..
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
Contraband; Do you have any idea what's going on with the Unable To Update Balance a lot of people are getting in their wallets? Is this something on the list of fixes yet? It makes me hesistant to send more ETN to my wallet from Cryptopia.

Yes, the devs are well aware and on it
Activity: 70
Contraband; Do you have any idea what's going on with the Unable To Update Balance a lot of people are getting in their wallets? Is this something on the list of fixes yet? It makes me hesistant to send more ETN to my wallet from Cryptopia.
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Why is the team unreachable ? They never answer to messages on telegram or per mail, this is not very serious

What do you need?

Hopefully I can help you
I have problem with the Android App, all my referrals disappeared, it says can't connect to server from the day you mentioned first 5 winners... when it will work or is it only me that you somehow block me because I have lot of referrals?
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
where the hell is an iOS wallet?! 40M raised and cant afford to hire a decent developer? ffs... that online wallet is hosted on such a shit server, that im flabbergasted. How much do you pay for hosting? 8usd/mo? get a proper freaking server AT LEAST. Shit developers will kill this project...
I couldn't say it better...
I'm still afraid that the mobile mining thing won't be on iOS, I think Apple won't allow it. There is another question if we ever see the mobile mining...
Activity: 1
Dear friend, please reply to my message. I sent you $10 via perfect money, Now please send me my etn. I am waiting.
Activity: 48
Can someone help me understand where my coins are ?
they been send tfrom online wallet on 13 of Dec - is 10 days already - 14000 coins :/

Sent ETN 14000 ETN
etnkGbwdjtEcXUf6UGnFiYRgmxQZbgUU3BNedGFsNEaqWgy97aXiXWAQHsuDwBrFKoahsTWG9vCcGcK fN6BMSoj5AVNmM2rFLJ

To:
etnjzKFU6ogESSKRZZbdqraPdcKVxEC17Cm1Xvbyy76PARQMmgrgceH4krAH6xmjKwJ3HtSAKuyFm1B BWYqtchtq9tBap8Qr4M

Transaction Hash:
2774e2411f3462ba2bdfb558d32d9ee499f78e765b7db6f2b47b1f7f0bb7b86b

Payment ID:
Not Provided

Date Created:
Dec 13, 2017, 3:49:25 PM

Transaction Fee:
0.02 ETN

without payment id cryptopia can't know it's yours....

they probably got the coins in theirs main wallet but don't know who sent them...

try to contact them and get your coins....
actually, I sent 500+ electroneum to my wallet from Cryptopia the other day, didn't add a Payment ID and I haven't had an issue at all. In fact I don't know what to put as my payment ID. Do you have to put your name or whatever?

Key difference here. You have one wallet, so does Cryptopia. If you send coins to your own wallet then you don't need a payment ID as only you use it. Cryptopia's wallet is shared by EVERY user on Cryptopia. If you don't send a payment ID to identify which of these users you are, then who do they credit the coins to?

I just made a transfer from my ETN wallet to Cryptopia and it didn't take quite 30mins to reflect on my Cryptopia balance. Makes me ponder on what the reasons could be for the isolated cases of transaction issues. Could it be that some folks interchange transaction ID with deposite address 'cause I almost made that mistake once.

Thanks for your help guys.
I just opened a ticket on cryptopia and we will see what the response is - missing 1.5k usd is a bit of cash :/

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
Why is the team unreachable ? They never answer to messages on telegram or per mail, this is not very serious

What do you need?

Hopefully I can help you
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
where the hell is an iOS wallet?! 40M raised and cant afford to hire a decent developer? ffs... that online wallet is hosted on such a shit server, that im flabbergasted. How much do you pay for hosting? 8usd/mo? get a proper freaking server AT LEAST. Shit developers will kill this project...

How is that down to Electroneum? They already said that would come in the new year, Apple has extremely strict rules when it comes to listing new Apps in the store and they will have to meet all their requirements to do so. Seeing as iOS only accounts for around 15% of the smartphone market, it was only natural that it would come to Android first...before working on making Apple happy in the following weeks/months. Pretty sure Apple will want to see the mobile mining aspect up and running first.

The servers are Amazon based, they are also working on that. Something this popular was always going to have it's fair share of issues. It is not the first launch in the tech world to suffer a few issues and it certainly won't be the last. Even tech giants like Samsung, Apple and Google have had problematic launches and severe issues with their products. Give them time to sort everything out. They must be crazy busy right now, it is also Christmas! 
Activity: 459
Merit: 102

The ETN started to lock like nasa  Grin
Activity: 140
ZEN
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
they been send tfrom online wallet on 13 of Dec - is 10 days already - 14000 coins :/

Sent ETN 14000 ETN
etnkGbwdjtEcXUf6UGnFiYRgmxQZbgUU3BNedGFsNEaqWgy97aXiXWAQHsuDwBrFKoahsTWG9vCcGcK fN6BMSoj5AVNmM2rFLJ

To:
etnjzKFU6ogESSKRZZbdqraPdcKVxEC17Cm1Xvbyy76PARQMmgrgceH4krAH6xmjKwJ3HtSAKuyFm1B BWYqtchtq9tBap8Qr4M

Transaction Hash:

Payment ID:
Not Provided

Date Created:

Transaction Fee:
0.02 ETN

they probably got the coins in theirs main wallet but don't know who sent them...

actually, I sent 500+ electroneum to my wallet from Cryptopia the other day, didn't add a Payment ID and I haven't had an issue at all. In fact I don't know what to put as my payment ID. Do you have to put your name or whatever?

Key difference here. You have one wallet, so does Cryptopia. If you send coins to your own wallet then you don't need a payment ID as only you use it. Cryptopia's wallet is shared by EVERY user on Cryptopia. If you don't send a payment ID to identify which of these users you are, then who do they credit the coins to?

I just made a transfer from my ETN wallet to Cryptopia and it didn't take quite 30mins to reflect on my Cryptopia balance. Makes me ponder on what the reasons could be for the isolated cases of transaction issues. Could it be that some folks interchange transaction ID with deposite address 'cause I almost made that mistake once.
Activity: 251
Merit: 103

Yeah i call it a scam too. Not replying to the very only customer who's gonna reach out to them on xmas is not fair.  Roll Eyes
hahaha exactly
Activity: 127
Merit: 100

Yeah i call it a scam too. Not replying to the very only customer who's gonna reach out to them on xmas is not fair.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Sent ETN 14000 ETN

To:

Transaction Hash:

Payment ID:
Not Provided

Date Created:

Transaction Fee:
0.02 ETN

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Sent ETN 14000 ETN

To:

Transaction Hash:

Payment ID:
Not Provided

Date Created:

Transaction Fee:
0.02 ETN

Is this just a new feature added recently or it has always been like this  with the payment id stuff, because someone i know did sent some of his tokens from wallet to cryptopia without payment id stuff and it went through even though i havn't try it myself, i think its better to let investor know about this to avoid lose of token, this could result lots of problem.
Jump to: