Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 301. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
0.01$ without bonuses.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
What was the ico price?
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
We'll see real picture in next few days, when everything settles down a bit. Majority of sellers will sell by then, and then goes real thing. New exchanges, majir partnership announcments etc. I can see this coin at 1500sat level within month or two..
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
I think 200 sat would be a good buy-in, anything higher seems expensive. Small pump now but later today or tomorrow I think we are down at the 200 sat price point.
Activity: 230
Merit: 101
Used one of my 1.5 eths..^^ I seriously think this coin will bring something to the table... A “failed” ico or a scam coin? Hiring the best people money can buy to help secure the systems before end-user is allowed in tells me otherwise. Thank you for the dump Smiley
Activity: 490
A non technical guy in a technical world
I still haven't received my Ico coins. This project has been a joke from the start. Of both launches.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
That volume is insane. I really get the feeling it is artificial somehow. The way it's moving, extremely unnatural.
Let's see where this goes eventually on a real exchange

It is not unnatural, it is just unheard of. ETN team aimed this at a wider market than crypto currently reaches, guess all that viral marketing really paid off, as the ICO suggested it did. All the investors are being funneled through a single exchange at the moment, don't forget that. There was always going to be high demand for this, and there was always going to be a lot of people that want to offload their stash for immediate profit. There will be a fight for buys and sells for days I expect, with a lot of dips and rises. All it takes is for a few more exchanges to list ETN and some news to drop and we could see a massive pump. It is just too crazy right now haha. Made some good money swing trading this.

Long-term, I see Electroneum doing very well, especially if they can hammer down those deals and get a flood of new investors coming in. Exciting times indeed.
Activity: 252
Not Found
I hope we will see this coin at Bittrex, the volume is more important there. And their website is also more complete, responsive and fast. On Cryptopia, the graphic don't refresh and the buy/sell orders refresh is very poor on my computer. There is too much transactions for the Cryptopia servers.
My ETN still didn't arrive at Cryptopia. Already 4 hours.

Volume hit 38 million so far.  Shocked  would be 10X that if everyone had their coins on the exchange. Tongue

Dot and NZDT are the flagship tokens of Cryptopia, now ETN may as well be their third.

With this amount of buying going on you know large players are involved and going long. A little over 280 million etn traded, if this project was any of the bad things it was accused of it would buckle and fold under that quarter billion coin.

I am more optimistic about this than even my best case scenario was.
Activity: 238
I hope we will see this coin at Bittrex, the volume is more important there. And their website is also more complete, responsive and fast. On Cryptopia, the graphic don't refresh and the buy/sell orders refresh is very poor on my computer. There is too much transactions for the Cryptopia servers.

Volume hit 38 million so far.  Shocked  would be 10X that if everyone had their coins on the exchange. Tongue
I think this "controlled" release is actually helping from having a huge dip. Whether or not it was intentional, it's definitely beneficial for people who are holding lol.

I was thinking the same exact thing.  I would imagine they are really overloading their systems with people trying to get their coins out.    8 hours of my life to get 1000% return I can live with    Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Activity: 196
My transfer to cryptopia has been pending for like 4 hours now.

Anyone else have withdrawals stuck?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I think this "controlled" release is actually helping from having a huge dip. Whether or not it was intentional, it's definitely beneficial for people who are holding lol.
It took me 8 hours to get mine out and on to exchange today. That should give you an  idea why the market hasnt been flooded all at once with sellers.  Unfortunately I am in the US so I didn't have access to them until it was around .065.

I'm up nearly 1000% so whatever happens now I don't care too much.  I think I will hang on to my last 20% of ICO coins and see what happens.  I was originally thinking I would sell 100% and buy back when it got really low.
A couple of hundred sats would be an ok price for me  Grin
Weird, currently profit from ico is still 8x at least, that was a poor dump Smiley

It did drop from .13 last night to a low of .05 today.   You have to remember the majority of coins are still in the hands of frustrated ICO investors who cant get funds out.  

Volume went from 8 million last night to a high of 38 million.   There are billions of coins out there in hands of pissed off investors.

I would still expect a much larger drop.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I bet there are a couple of bitter haters out there who hoped it'd go lower than ICO price. Not saying it still can't, but it doesn't look like it.

That volume is insane. I really get the feeling it is artificial somehow. The way it's moving, extremely unnatural.

Agreed, this is the first exchange I've ever been on. But the way things move seem really strange, but I have no experience with other exchanges.
Activity: 243
Weird, currently profit from ico is still 8x at least, that was a poor dump Smiley
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
I don't even know what's going on... 1511 BTC volume on cryptopia that's new..

Just continuing to mine and waiting for the outcome Cheesy
If they name another one or two exchanges next week the volume will be crazy
Jump to: