Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 302. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Craziness !  Shocked

Dropped to .05 now back at .08 .....  Damn I sold half my stack at .06.  Glad they forced me to hold the other half for the last 3 hours   Grin  Just dumped half that and waiting to see what to do next.   Well i'm up about 800-900% from where I bought so far. 1/4 of my tokens left.  Was wanting to sell it all at a good profit and buy back in with 20 of profit once price tanked.

I see no clear signs of whales dumping yet.  That or they are just ding lots of small sells.  I fully expected to see it hit .01 - .02 if not lower.  Pre ICO guys were getting them for about .003 so they could take it down really low and still make good money.  
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Haha for sure man. I don't know how these daytraders do it. The stress would kill me lol. It's a dangerous game to play.  Shocked
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
I don't even know what's going on... 1511 BTC volume on cryptopia that's new..

Just continuing to mine and waiting for the outcome Cheesy
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
Holy hell lol. I timed that dip perfectly. Sold 10% of my coins at the peak and bought EXACTLY where the dip ended. My heart was pounding in my chest.. Grin
Hahaha not for the faint hearted. I'd say a lot of people sold today expecting it to go lower than it did and got priced out. This coin is going to be big. Wink
Holy hell lol. I timed that dip perfectly. Sold 10% of my coins at the peak and bought EXACTLY where the dip ended. My heart was pounding in my chest.. Grin
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Activity: 251

This ICO is "The" ICO of the Year 2017!!! It didn't started very well with the ICO wallets, but i am very happy to have participate. It is the first time that an ICO can give me profits immediately.
Yes apart for the failed first launch its been going quiet well. Price is rising again.
Activity: 798
Yeaaaaa  KEEP IT COMING YOUR FUCKHEADS...  buying coinfest at cryptopia.

Buy support in cryptopia continues to go up..  and buyers a sucking up all of the dumps....

Moon by tomorrow!   Grin Grin Grin

Hey guys!  Looks like we are on schedule for mooning tomorrow.
All weak hands are getting cleaned out.. buying coinfest is in full fledge.  1317 BTC traded today for ETN!   Shocked Shocked
HODL

That really is crazy for Cryptopia standards, other exchanges probably can't wait to list ETN haha...they should be paying Electroneum to list it not the other way around. This volume, mostly just from today and over 300 BTC in buy orders that just keeps filling back up. Never expected that. Especially because of the issues they faced.

With other big exchanges to come and big news, this is a very good prospect right now. Glad I did not overlook it.
This ICO is "The" ICO of the Year 2017!!! It didn't started very well with the ICO wallets, but i am very happy to have participate. It is the first time that an ICO can give me profits immediately.
Activity: 124
Another pump...
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Yeaaaaa  KEEP IT COMING YOUR FUCKHEADS...  buying coinfest at cryptopia.

Buy support in cryptopia continues to go up..  and buyers a sucking up all of the dumps....

Moon by tomorrow!   Grin Grin Grin

Hey guys!  Looks like we are on schedule for mooning tomorrow.
All weak hands are getting cleaned out.. buying coinfest is in full fledge.  1317 BTC traded today for ETN!   Shocked Shocked
HODL

That really is crazy for Cryptopia standards, other exchanges probably can't wait to list ETN haha...they should be paying Electroneum to list it not the other way around. This volume, mostly just from today and over 300 BTC in buy orders that just keeps filling back up. Never expected that. Especially because of the issues they faced.

With other big exchanges to come and big news, this is a very good prospect right now. Glad I did not overlook it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I enter my email address and password. then comes the message reset password. I press the button and do not receive a mail. also not in the spam folder. who still has this problem?
Maybe the server is too busy? Wait 5 to 10 minutes and it should arrive i think.

Hmm. I'm waiting for 1 hour  Grin  nothing  ???and then I should wait 2 hours
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
Yeaaaaa  KEEP IT COMING YOUR FUCKHEADS...  buying coinfest at cryptopia.

Buy support in cryptopia continues to go up..  and buyers a sucking up all of the dumps....

Moon by tomorrow!   Grin Grin Grin

Hey guys!  Looks like we are on schedule for mooning tomorrow.
All weak hands are getting cleaned out.. buying coinfest is in full fledge.  1317 BTC traded today for ETN!   Shocked Shocked
HODL
I enter my email address and password. then comes the message reset password. I press the button and do not receive a mail. also not in the spam folder. who still has this problem?
Maybe the server is too busy? Wait 5 to 10 minutes and it should arrive i think.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
My prediction ~185 sats for long time.

Anything can happen in crypto...but I highly doubt that. You are obviously not following the project and news about future partnerships to form such a pessimistic opinion. It is just the start of a long-term project, single small exchange right now with others to follow, much good news to come and some serious viral marketing coming too. You can see the demand for ETN already, this is no joke project. Once more news articles spread around and things really get going I do not believe for a moment that the price would stay at 185 sats for a long time lol.

With your line of thinking, you must be losing money, not making it. Maybe you just hope to spike a dump and fill your bag with cheap ETN Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Activity: 142
My prediction ~185 sats for long time.
Activity: 633
Merit: 500
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
The cries of noob ICO investors ...
The cheers of whales and smart traders eating up cheap coins .....

I think with the slow release of coins the price will be relatively stable at 300sats.
Activity: 90
Honestly thought it'd be around 1 cent now, a bit surprised. If it stays above 2-3 cents during the ICO release it's a vote of confidence.
I have sent my ETN and my transaction is still pending since 2 hours...
Jump to: