Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 303. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
wow thank you 10 hours later and 50% drop in value later i finally got hands on those coins ! Months of development and not a single sms going through. very disappointed
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
A lot of people are still not able to access/transfer their ETN. When they can, there will be a significant price drop (compared to the ICO price there is still a huge profit to be made right now). I sold my ETN for now (with gains x10) but am willing to buy back later after the drop.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
At least we have a crap load of volume! I'm been trying to get an SMS since the launch but on balance this hasn't been too bad. Nobody was hacked or anything afaik.
Activity: 70
I transferred a portion of ETN to my.electroneum wallet a couple of hours ago, but it still doesn't show up. It just says pending in my wallet ever since. ETN balance is 0 so far. I think I will give up for the night and check back tomorrow morning.
Activity: 237
I think we have to have some more patience, due to the high traffic:
"You have been logged in to my.electroneum.com, but due to high demand, we are not currently able to finish your authentication."

I'm glad the wallets are finally online!

Anybody got their wallet up and running?

I successfully logged into my wallet but it's been loading the wallet amount and address for like 20 minutes, anyone else having this issue?  Regardless, I'm only interested in buying not selling.  You would have to be insane to sell ETN in such a market like this.  I put a bitcoin into the ICO just as a hunch but the team is busy making partnerships and the capital they raised for the ICO makes me think we will see .50$-1$ in the next 6 months.  I'm REALLY excited for this one Smiley

how did you do that? I do not see my coins ;-/

I think it was just luck, I have all my ETN's and a working wallet now!!
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Looks like ETN has impregnable support at 300 sats.
For now, 301 sats to 310 sats is a good buy it seems.

That is because many people still couldnt get their coins to the market due to heavy load. And the mobile miner aint working either. What a start though.
Activity: 238
I sent a transaction but it just says pending with no tx hash and my balance is still the full balance. been waiting for about an hour
Need to keep trying. Went through that myself. Restart over and over until it goes through.

FYI once you take out some it wont let you take out the rest and says you need to wait for other transactions to go through.  I wish I had taken them all out at once
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
Well this forced HODL could be a good thing for the price, as people even buying now think they got a good deal, coins then bought up again and the cycle refreshes. A stabilizing price is good for everyone.

Even though severely pissed off they fucked up again(even though out of their control but still) it could be the Christmas miracle that no one wanted.
Activity: 70

Yeah, wonder if it'll drop far below 300 sats. I doubt it.
Activity: 108
I sent a transaction but it just says pending with no tx hash and my balance is still the full balance. been waiting for about an hour
Activity: 98
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Very Nice today.

Try entering your mobile number by starting with a zero.

I already tried. does not work too. wait for tomorrow.
people prefer to buy naga token from my signature. that's better than waiting for the christkind  Grin  Grin
the same is with me.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Just came home from work. Password reset, sms, pin and initiating a transfer to my offline wallet didnt even take 10minutes for me.
Even got my refferal bonus.

Same here. I tried logging at the start, which was probably a bad idea because we all new the huge number of users would try as well, overloading the system (I did manage to do the password reset, which is what I wanted for security reasons). But now, almost 7 hours post re-launch I was able to get my SMS code and set the PIN in under 5 minutes. Patience works.
Purchased ETN and referral bonuses accounted for, now I am just waiting for the bounty ETNs and then I will probably start transferring to an offline wallet. I do like the look of the new account page, compared to the page during the ICO.
Activity: 127
Just came home from work. Password reset, sms, pin and initiating a transfer to my offline wallet didnt even take 10minutes for me.
Even got my refferal bonus.
Activity: 39
So they are doing it on purpose.
Activity: 134
Almost 6 hours since I requested SMS and nothing received . Can anyone tell me what is the need for this SMS step ?! . If someone hacked the account he can  just send the SMS to his own account . We should have the option to activate this option or not . I see no point in forcing it for the first time log in .

https://www.facebook.com/electroneum
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
HI, I've managed to logon to my account again. But when I log in I see no ETN balance, just a sort of updating or refreshing logo that keeps turning.. Anyone have the same thing? I expected to see my ICO coins there somehow
Activity: 78
Thank goodness for this trend. Will be investing ASAP!
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
Almost 6 hours since I requested SMS and nothing received . Can anyone tell me what is the need for this SMS step ?! . If someone hacked the account he can  just send the SMS to his own account . We should have the option to activate this option or not . I see no point in forcing it for the first time log in .
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Very Nice today.

Try entering your mobile number by starting with a zero.

I already tried. does not work too. wait for tomorrow.
people prefer to buy naga token from my signature. that's better than waiting for the christkind  Grin  Grin
Jump to: