Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 305. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 10
https://www.facebook.com/electroneum

Hi everyone,
As promised, we prepared for the day by scaling up our server infrastructure massively and worked closely in conjunction with Amazon. This had been fully tested unfortunately the load balancer which is part of Amazon’s structure that is OUTSIDE of our control ran into problems. Amazon who are normally excellent at providing resolutions are working hard on the issue. The SMS issue is caused by the server load and API traffic – and should be resolved at the same time. We are also going to change the 24 hour wait to 1 hour before you can re-attempt SMS. This code update will go live as soon as the Amazon load balancer issue is fixed at their end. Thanks for your continued patience and understanding.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hello guys, just was curious what is the time it takes for a transaction/transfer to complete?
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
I get this error:

We could not send you an SMS at this time. Please check your mobile telephone number and try again.

I have the right number used it 100 times for confirmation on other sites with no problem the past year but with Electronium it's not working and they will not let me access my coins without this.

I'm at a dead end (I tried a 10 times!)

Please help!
Did you finally succeed? It's the same with me.

Was also stuck but this is what worked for me:

After selecting your country code, type your mobile number by starting with a zero.

I tried this already and it does not work. Is there someone in Romania who did it?
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
Yeaaaaa  KEEP IT COMING YOUR FUCKHEADS...  buying coinfest at cryptopia.

Buy support in cryptopia continues to go up..  and buyers a sucking up all of the dumps....

Moon by tomorrow!   Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 70
I personally didn't have that much trouble creating an account and going through the security steps. (Didnt have an account since I didnt get into the ICO)

It is taking forever to see the balance I sent from Cryptopia to my ETN wallet, and the app doesn't work at all for me.

Thats nice. Glad it worked for you. I have managed to sign in, but in the 'Your Public Wallet Address' section, the address still shows loading. So I guess I don't have any ETN address online.  Logged out & logged in again to be greeted with a Server Busy message.  I guess its best to check it after 24 hours or later.

Yeah man. I don't think refreshing now is gonna do much. The whole world is still waking up to this launch, so my guess it's gonna be very busy till at least late tonight.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
I personally didn't have that much trouble creating an account and going through the security steps. (Didnt have an account since I didnt get into the ICO)

It is taking forever to see the balance I sent from Cryptopia to my ETN wallet, and the app doesn't work at all for me.

Thats nice. Glad it worked for you. I have managed to sign in, but in the 'Your Public Wallet Address' section, the address still shows loading. So I guess I don't have any ETN address online.  Logged out & logged in again to be greeted with a Server Busy message.  I guess its best to check it after 24 hours or later.
Activity: 70

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
God what a congestion in the etn network, link to change password wont open after several attempts to change my password, always server unavailable, just have to try latter. This is sick.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
I can't connect to Electroneum website. The server is too busy... Cryptopia also seems very slow too.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
If someone did this in the corporate world, they would lose their jobs. Lack of planning to meet market expectations. Am really disappointed with the way this has gone so far.

Yeah, Rockstar Games and other AAA titles. It wouldn't happen. Ever. Right.

Yeah, seriously. I understand this is money and more than a game but this is common for all new services when they launch like this.

When world of warcraft launches a new expansion it's utter chaos. They have to process tens of millions of simultaneous logins to a server that simultaneously broadcasts everybody's every movement down to a fraction of a second.

The servers are down sometimes for days or weeks with fans refreshing and making threats and demands like refunds and game time extensions haha. People race to hit max level too so if you can't log in that's a bit of an unfair disadvantage. Such is the way of digital networks like these.

I think a tentative floor of 400 sat is developing here. This coin is proving itself resilient. By virtue of it still being this price range i think it's safe to say it will make a massive run. Don't panic sell, let the buyers come to you cause they're out there.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
I think we have to have some more patience, due to the high traffic:
"You have been logged in to my.electroneum.com, but due to high demand, we are not currently able to finish your authentication."

I'm glad the wallets are finally online!

Anybody got their wallet up and running?

I successfully logged into my wallet but it's been loading the wallet amount and address for like 20 minutes, anyone else having this issue?  Regardless, I'm only interested in buying not selling.  You would have to be insane to sell ETN in such a market like this.  I put a bitcoin into the ICO just as a hunch but the team is busy making partnerships and the capital they raised for the ICO makes me think we will see .50$-1$ in the next 6 months.  I'm REALLY excited for this one Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
The server is high-end guys.
But it's network's fault.
Here is the Mainframe
 Roll Eyes

OMG.....ROFLAO..... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Even the app is crashing with high volume traffic.If they were not ready for this day,why do you relaunch with a slow sluggish system and disappoint everyone
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
having a good time while the others going crazy just to dump their coins,
HODL! hodl your faces says the dumpers XD

chill peeps
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
The volume is going to be insane, buy orders stacking up in a ridiculous manner for a small exchange like Cryptopia. ETN needs to be unleashed on the big exchanges in due course. It really is....quite mad.

You gotta expect the server issues to be honest, I have seen it time and time again even with many the big companies out there. Just way too many people trying to get their wallet all at once. It will stabilise in the coming days. It would be madness to dump now anyway, too late for that at current value. If you wanna dump though please do! I am waiting for some cheap ETN.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
The server is high-end guys.
But it's network's fault.
Here is the Mainframe
 Roll Eyes

OMG.....ROFLAO..... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
I have the same message all the time again : "We could not send you an sms at this time" Where is the problem? Not network congestion but a provider overload? This system is really getting annoying ....
Activity: 36
where are my coins? they are not on their account
Activity: 98
I think we have to have some more patience, due to the high traffic:
"You have been logged in to my.electroneum.com, but due to high demand, we are not currently able to finish your authentication."

I'm glad the wallets are finally online!

Anybody got their wallet up and running?

A bunch of people have actually been able to transfer their ICO coins to Cryptopia and even selling them there.
Activity: 108
If someone did this in the corporate world, they would lose their jobs. Lack of planning to meet market expectations. Am really disappointed with the way this has gone so far.

Yeah, Rockstar Games and other AAA titles. It wouldn't happen. Ever. Right.

With many years of experience as a system and network administrator I cringed when they had a countdown timer on their website. That is a recipe for disaster. All it does is causes a flood of way to much traffic at an exact time then 1000s of angry people hitting refresh cause what they want isn't working.

Smart idea would have been a soft launch and maybe just allow access to the initial backers and slowly ramp it up while monitoring the servers health.
Activity: 459
Merit: 102
After I type my pin correctly

Your account is currently locked because of too many failed PIN attempts. Please try again in 2 hours.
Jump to: