Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 307. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
All sites are down, except cryptopia, kudos Smiley
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
Am i missing something here ?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
0,02 usd is closer and closer   Grin
Activity: 27
how many people actually dumped their coins yet. it seems like most of this trading is still from the miners

Probably like 3 people, that's all the servers could handle  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 7

I have been waiting for my sms message for over an hour now. Did any of you guys have to wait for quite some time to receive it? Which country are you in?

Czech Republic. SMS received in a matter of seconds. No worries, try to refresh the page and do it again. I had to refresh the page many times before I reached the wallet. Took me about 40 min.

Don't FOMO and just watch the comedy as people crying everywhere thinking they are missing something.

If you belive the project and future of ELECTRONEUM and crypto in general, just HODL!

Not much to refresh. Page says SMS has been sent and is just asking me for the confirmation code at this point. I'm not to worried about it though as I have no plans to move my coins to Cryptopia at this time.
Activity: 113
Akroma.ovh | Ether1.ovh EU/US/ASIA Mining Pools
It's a shame we don't have access to our website wallet private keys!

I've been trying for more than 1h to transfer my ICO funds.

Would have been much easier and done in seconds with private keys!  Angry
I have been waiting for my sms message for over an hour now. Did any of you guys have to wait for quite some time to receive it? Which country are you in?

Czech Republic. SMS received in a matter of seconds. No worries, try to refresh the page and do it again. I had to refresh the page many times before I reached the wallet. Took me about 40 min.

Don't FOMO and just watch the comedy as people crying everywhere thinking they are missing something.

If you belive the project and future of ELECTRONEUM and crypto in general, just HODL!
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
I get this error:

We could not send you an SMS at this time. Please check your mobile telephone number and try again.

I have the right number used it 100 times for confirmation on other sites with no problem the past year but with Electronium it's not working and they will not let me access my coins without this.

I'm at a dead end (I tried a 10 times!)

Please help!
Activity: 108
how many people actually dumped their coins yet. it seems like most of this trading is still from the miners
Activity: 675
Merit: 507
Freedom to choose
A couple questions I was unable to find answers to. Seems the FAQ requires me to register?

1. For mobile mining, what protocol will be used to reduce smart phones from being drained in a hour due to POW mining.

2. What are the special functions of the ELECTRONEUM wallet that others in the market do not have?

Sorry if these are common questions, but the FAQ seems to be locked down.
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
Nobs keep dumping but whales keep adding buy support currently at all time high..  This is a coinfest.   Grin
Honestly the price isn't dumping as much as I thought...not yet at least? *Potentially eats own words*

I am struggling just to log in to the Electroneum site for the last 1 hour and I suspect there are thousands others who have not yet gotten their hands on their coins.

I'm in but not showing any balance, it just says loading wallet

I'm in too, Its no sunshine and rainbows tho, I've been thru the process of transferring right to the near end over and over, that's when it actually lets me put in my code. One time it even said something like " balance update pending" then just 504'd me lol. From there it just gets stuck. Now i'm back to wallet manager not even displaying balance.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Everything will be normal in few hours. Let the weak hands get off the ship before the start of real journey. Electroneum has to gain lot of because it was the potential which was seen during the crowdfunding that took it to so much money collection. I am waiting when there will be good time to login and staying away and watching the rush.
Activity: 7
"We are experiencing a high volume of traffic, working side by side with Google's CEO and Satoshi himself to resolve it"

You know this post from etn team is coming.

Yeah, so what. Everyone is FOMO Cheesy this is just fun to watch.
Everything down due to the high traffic - wallet, bitcointalk, bad gateway everywhere..hahah
This is actually great sign of a huuuge project and the public interest about ELECTRONEUM.

I'm actually glad to face such a problems. I'm hodling all the way.
Good job ELECTRONEUM TEAM!!!
Bright future ahead...
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
People massive selling their ETN on cryptopia, There is priority users.
Why I got this.

Your website is not dedicated server. Lack of memory and RAM too.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Server busy ... as expected of course ... I have no intention of trading any time soon, but wanted to login to change my password and secure my account, unfortunately I keep getting "You have been logged in to my.electroneum.com, but due to high demand, we are not currently able to finish your authentication. Please try again in a moment.". This message happened after the password reset, so I hope it means at least I managed to change my password. I guess I will have to wait to enable 2FA.

Looking forward to the release of the iOS app (hoping Apple doesn't delay that release much longer).
Activity: 30
They probably put a buy wall at 10 cents to keep the hopes alive and prevent the price from going to 4-5 cents.
Pretty smart.
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
Honestly the price isn't dumping as much as I thought...not yet at least? *Potentially eats own words*

I am struggling just to log in to the Electroneum site for the last 1 hour and I suspect there are thousands others who have not yet gotten their hands on their coins.

I'm in but not showing any balance, it just says loading wallet
Jump to: