Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 308. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 785
Merit: 502
"We are experiencing a high volume of traffic, working side by side with Google's CEO and Satoshi himself to resolve it"

You know this post from etn team is coming.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Me also, the real dump is coming Smiley
Activity: 98
Honestly the price isn't dumping as much as I thought...not yet at least? *Potentially eats own words*

I am struggling just to log in to the Electroneum site for the last 1 hour and I suspect there are thousands others who have not yet gotten their hands on their coins.

Activity: 251
Merit: 103
I`m in the wallet Manager, i got no amount and no public address Smiley We should wait a little bit  Grin
yes mine is the same, stuck on loading
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
Honestly the price isn't dumping as much as I thought...not yet at least? *Potentially eats own words*
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
All of you who are crying now for not able to sell fast will cry again in near future... Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
I`m in the wallet Manager, i got no amount and no public address Smiley We should wait a little bit  Grin
Activity: 112
sell orders are lower then the buy orders lol
How is that possible? those sell orders should get filled, right?

The UI lags sometimes, refreshing it fixes it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
That was a quick dump down to 9.5 cents, now its pumping back up to 12.5 cents!!!!!

1 dollar here we come today!!!!!   $$$$$$

This is the first time a ico has crashed bitcointalk.com due to traffic and popularity!!!!!!!!!!! at 4 am!!!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
I'm reading this and always laughing. it is warm and dry here. and I will hodl my token.
and now see how the people are crying because they are not coming to their wallet because of bad gattaway   Grin  Grin
life can be so beautiful without token stress
Activity: 410
Merit: 106

Seeing that too that is so fucking lol its like etn and cryptopia are having sex facing the wrong way. Plus sms not being sent out to me.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
That was a quick dump down to 9.5 cents, now its pumping back up to 12.5 cents!!!!!

1 dollar here we come today!!!!!   $$$$$$
Activity: 108
This is a great coin, but why buy right now, sell orders are lower then the buy orders lol

That's Cryptopia being quirky, just refresh your page.

Price is plummeting. Damn, how many confirmations do I need for tx?

At 21 confirmations now, and nothing on Cryptopia's side, not even a pending deposit. EEK.

it should show after the 1st confirmation on the deposit page (when I was sending some from mining) did you type the payment ID?
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
Activity: 27
So, did they not think that the servers would get crammed? I'm stuck at " we cant validate your code ".... you did the first two times before you 502'd me why not now. This is like fuckup number two, can you people saying hodl really expect anything less than people dumping? Ofcourse people want to dump, they've lost faith and this is just another reason.
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
Please let us know if anyone has been able to sell their ICO coins at Cryptopia.

Thanks.
My coins came through after approx. 25 confirmations. Sold some on Cryptopia, but the site is so slow atm, so much traffic. You should see the volume, so insane!
Activity: 98
Please let us know if anyone has been able to sell their ICO coins at Cryptopia.

Thanks.
Activity: 39
0,10 again.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
.11 USD to ETN ...    .09 USD to ETN.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Watching the price plummeting while I am waiting the fucking SMS code for more than 20 minutes - PRICELESS!
Second launch fuck up by Electroneum.
Well done, guys. You definitely don't learn from your mistakes.
Jump to: