Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 311. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Even tho i like you very much contraband - seriously, did you get a payment or you just dreaming?  Grin
IF we hit 5$ im not complaining but be serious please. Right now im saying its technically impossible. Even if it was, it is very very unhealthy for the coin and team. We all should know by now that richard and his team is absolutly great at marketing and stuff but lack at technical knowledge.
If the userbase gets as big as you are promising we will see alooot! of problems with the blockchain, wallets, app etc.

Actually as the ETN community manager at btctalk, he is under ETN payroll.
So whatever claims he makes, bear this in mind.
I too like Contraband very much; such a dedicated worker who speaks so positively of his employers.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
Only four hours before the relaunch of electroneum everybody is excited the price is increasing but we are expecting a big dump from of course the people who want to make a quick profit from this, also watching to buy at the lowest possible price when that time happens.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Even tho i like you very much contraband - seriously, did you get a payment or you just dreaming?  Grin
IF we hit 5$ im not complaining but be serious please. Right now im saying its technically impossible. Even if it was, it is very very unhealthy for the coin and team. We all should know by now that richard and his team is absolutly great at marketing and stuff but lack at technical knowledge.
If the userbase gets as big as you are promising we will see alooot! of problems with the blockchain, wallets, app etc.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
i love how people keep saying ETN WILL CRASH when wallets go live.

Oh, ARE THEY PSYCHIC!!!...i mean seriously.

Normally when 90% of people say something in crypto land the opposite will happen.

So I doubt much of a ARMAGEDDON crash could eventuate.....

no one knows what comes next, but I heard and inteview with RICHARD the CEO saying "just wait till we turn the marketing taps on again!"

i agree, their marketing has been the reason why they are here. THis will go to 0.50c soon, once things are back on track.

But of course, lets get our coins firsts :-) THIS WILL BE HUGE, you have a few hours to jumpin and buy from CRYTOPTIA, i am sure you will regret it if you do not.

GO ETN GO!!!

Anyone who dumps at launch makes me wonder?

After they just signed a deal with a mobile carrier that has 5 MILLION customers??

This is unheard of in crypto. Bitcoin only has 3-4 million users tops.

And they are in talks with mobile carriers that have HUNDREDS OF MILLION customers

There is no doubt that ETN will blow past Bitcoin in total number of users. Will they pass Bitcoins MC?

No, not even close, but they will get a TON of press in the Mainstream Media when they do!!

With all the marketing, free publicity, partnerships with mobile phone service providers, the largest network, etc, ETN will easily sit at #3 which will put it at a MC of $25 Billion and $5 per ETN come spring/summer.

Before you jump and think $5 ETN is just a mindless pump, remember that this is the same as $.65 per ETN when the ICO started.

You have to take into account how much Bitcoin and crypto in general has gone up.

By the time ETN passes Bitcoin with the largesr network around spring/summer, BTC will most likely be $30-$40,000 a piece.

Like I said, $5 ETN at that time, will be the same of $.65 ETN at the start of the ICO.

When you take these factors into account $5 ETN is normal.

This growth in crypto overall, when added to ETN having the largest network by far, this price makes complete sense.

Selling for $.10?

That is absolutely insane.

A huge dump at re-launch?

Sure, some people will sell.

Will the price dip much? No!!

Too many buyers!!

Activity: 127

Learned that lesson the hard way. Did some day/week trading with different cryptos. Initially bought some btc back at 3000€/btc. Used some of it to buy different alts. Now guess what? Gotta pay ~1600€ tax just because i used some btc which went high up in price.
Not to mention the fifo(first in first out) shit.

Im for sure not going to trade anything again lol. I know i didnt make a loss there since btc went up and i still got that value, but its bound to btc right now and im not going to exchange it to fiat.

Can you explain how this works?
You traded at one exchange and them moved to another the BTC or what?
How and who calculate how much you have to pay?
I thought that this is related to FIAT not crypto i mena that you have to pay when you withdraw
the FIAT from the exchange to your bank account.

Also is this 0% tax over year valid only for BTC or any other crypto?

According to your nickname i asume you are german aswell. Better be prepared.

You buy 3btc for 3000€/btc with fiat at any axchange. No taxes applied.
You move the btc around, send them to another exchange and back to your wallet. Still no taxes applied.
6 months later 1 btc is going for 6000€/btc. You now go and trade 1 btc for ltc/any other alt.

Now you have to pay tax for the win you made. Your win is 3000€.
You decide to never trade anything again and hold the other 2 btc for 1year+. Those 2 btc will be tax-free.

So in short: Buying any sort of crypto coin is okay. Moving it around also. Trading it for any other alt within 365 days will result in taxes.
Holding any coin longer than 365 days will be tax free.
Ofc the tax office is going to calculate your taxes. You have to make your tax return, declaring which coin you bought where/when etc. They even might ask for proof and you have to show 'em tx-ids for blockexplorers. Yes, they arnt as dumb as we think.

Even tho its a different forum, i think this is very much going to help you: coinforum.de/topic/7773-interessantes-zu-steuern-video-links-usw/

Activity: 187
Tru Reputation Network - Proof of Reputation
Hi TheCryproMaster,
are you talking about something like that ?

To transfer ETNs, type: "transfer [ADDRESS] [AMOUNT] [PAYMENTID]" where [ADDRESS] is the ETN address of Cryptopia, [AMOUNT] the amount you want to send and [PAYMENTID] the PaymentId provided by Cryptopia ( all of this without quotation marks or hooks, of course). Enter Enter. Then Y and Enter (you may have to do it twice).

http://electroneum.ovh/guide.html

Wink

Activity: 410
Merit: 106
Would someone be kind enough to post a noob friendly way to transfer from your released wallets to Cryptopia?

I understand in the first instance why no one would want to do this, just gives fuel to the fire. [email protected] or private message would be good.
Activity: 322
Ether Addict

I know we have some crypto buffs with a ton of knowledge here.

Lets compare this news of partnering with a company that can onboard millions of users quickly.

What deals have other cryptos made that would compare to this?

contraband, too many bafoons on here, arm chair economic newsletter experts...predicting all sorts of stuff.
They have no creditials, and have been proven wrong time and time again.

Eveyone predictions this so called ETN crash, and the price has been stable..... So NO ONE KNOWS WHAT COMES NEXT, so people
in here stop listening to 20 year old morons without a clue. This is the biggest ICO for 2017. I would not be worried if you are invsteed in this.

The only people calling for a crash on ETN are those who are NOT IN< and broke.
Activity: 322
Ether Addict
i love how people keep saying ETN WILL CRASH when wallets go live.

Oh, ARE THEY PSYCHIC!!!...i mean seriously.

Normally when 90% of people say something in crypto land the opposite will happen.

So I doubt much of a ARMAGEDDON crash could eventuate.....

no one knows what comes next, but I heard and inteview with RICHARD the CEO saying "just wait till we turn the marketing taps on again!"

i agree, their marketing has been the reason why they are here. THis will go to 0.50c soon, once things are back on track.

But of course, lets get our coins firsts :-) THIS WILL BE HUGE, you have a few hours to jumpin and buy from CRYTOPTIA, i am sure you will regret it if you do not.

GO ETN GO!!!
Activity: 785
Merit: 502

Lets compare this news of partnering with a company that can onboard millions of users quickly.

I cannot think of any offhand. Unfortunately we will have to see it to believe it. We are used to hearing many claims of adoption so it will take some signs of reality and then etn could explode.

Activity: 686
Merit: 131
Tomorrow is going to be absolute carnage on the electroneum website and cryptopia.
It's currently the second highest traded coin in volume, just behind the massive pump of ltc that is going on now.
And it's around 13 cents too.

Unfortunately, I don't think we will see it dip down to two cents or even ico prices.
The price of eth and btc has shot up so much since the ico that early investors will have to sell at around 5 cents to make a profit.
I think the idea of selling high and buying back in at a low price is going to be somewhat difficult.

What I am hoping for, are the ones that are jaded with the delay, or even the ones that didn't bother to calculate inflation into their investment that will just want to get rid of them and are willing to sell close to ico price.

How many of those are there though?
To me it seems like it is mostly people with my mindset.

...and on top of that I will be at work and can't really monitor the market well haha.
I always had the notion that I would sell some of my coins and buy back on the dip but I am not taking any chances with this one now, it is not worth the stress. With the viral marketing company they hired, the referral system built into the app and all the news they are going to drop, this could really see the project lift off...and fast. It has gone from a promising currency with launch issues to one of the most exciting and high potential currencies of 2018. Really looking forward to seeing how it all goes, and what kind of deals ETN team secure.

Getting big deals signed this early is already doing more than 99% of the current coins on the market. I won't sell, but I will try to buy some more if the price dips enough.

The fact that they already signed a deal with a mobile carrier with 5 million users is huge. I dont think people realize the impact just this one partnership will have, let alone the deals coming with hundreds of millions of users.

People have been around this cynical crypto space for so long, with so many failures, that many dont even know what to think or how to react.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Any chances for 0.02$ tomorrow?

Well if it goes to 0.02 or o.01 or 0.03 I will be buying!

Definitely, with you there, I have set aside some BTC for it. I am not so sure it will go that low anymore but I would love it if it does. Once they drop some news and get listed on some other exchanges, I doubt it would stay that low for very long.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534

Learned that lesson the hard way. Did some day/week trading with different cryptos. Initially bought some btc back at 3000€/btc. Used some of it to buy different alts. Now guess what? Gotta pay ~1600€ tax just because i used some btc which went high up in price.
Not to mention the fifo(first in first out) shit.

Im for sure not going to trade anything again lol. I know i didnt make a loss there since btc went up and i still got that value, but its bound to btc right now and im not going to exchange it to fiat.

Can you explain how this works?
You traded at one exchange and them moved to another the BTC or what?
How and who calculate how much you have to pay?
I thought that this is related to FIAT not crypto i mena that you have to pay when you withdraw
the FIAT from the exchange to your bank account.

Also is this 0% tax over year valid only for BTC or any other crypto?

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Any chances for 0.02$ tomorrow?

Well if it goes to 0.02 or o.01 or 0.03 I will be buying!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
guys, tell please, where demon saved a base ?
I do not find anything here
C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Roaming

My Electroneum blockchain is stored in the "C:\ProgramData\electronium" folder, have a look there and you may be surprised at what you find.
Yes, thanks a lot ! Found it right here.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Any gui wallet available?
Or will it be possible to withdraw directly to Cryptopia?

There is a GUI wallet available but it is a user generated wallet, it's a fork of the Monero wallet. I've not used it and don't know how stable it is but if you want to risk it you can download it here...https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngui-wallet-linuxwindows-electroneum-multipools-gui-wallet-unofifcial-2444581
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
guys, tell please, where demon saved a base ?
I do not find anything here
C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Roaming

My Electroneum blockchain is stored in the "C:\ProgramData\electronium" folder, have a look there and you may be surprised at what you find.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

Which way, the Germany style or UK style? Lol
UK of course  Smiley
Jump to: