Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 310. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
cryptopia is stuck on block 65686  from 65751 (so over an hour in the past), so no dumping possible Cheesy
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Internet will crash in five minutes hahaha Wink
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
Crtopia slow as F
Activity: 39
Price is still rising
Activity: 2
Cryptopia going crazy, 16 minutes to lauch. Are the wallets released now?
Activity: 280
Good luck with your sales tonight, look at the bots go; activity just started pumping, and the price is going down :S

I hate them bots. Ruin all the fun of trading.

I agree, it is rampant on the exchanges now. Very annoying.
Activity: 280
When can we log into electroneum?  What time?

I hope the price dips to 2 cents so I can go all in and dump my bitcoin. ETN has too much upside. We will see $1 soon. That's a good base number.

With $1 a ETN the marketcap would be $8B+ and would surpass Dash and land just below IOTA. I can't really see any reason this would happen. ETN could be a promising project, but there are other 100+ promising projects out there.

I can't see why it can't be up there with those currencies you mention. What do these 100+ promising currencies actually do then? What huge partnerships are they making that could potentially hook in millions of new users outside the relatively currently small cryptomarket? I don't see any of them going viral on social media with the exception of a few. You are looking at how things stand right now, not the bigger picture...that this project is aiming outside the current market. Even if they could hook in a small percentage of non-crypto users, that would make it far bigger and more successful than almost all those 100+ projects you mention. Many that offer nothing, just trading purposes.

I am not saying this will 100% for sure conquer the world, of course not. I am just saying that you should not bet against it, not yet. The people that doubted BTC lost out, doubt is your own biggest enemy. Anything can happen from now until the end of next year. We will have to see where this goes before making those assumptions. ETN team are apparently working on some partnerships that are pretty much unheard of in the Crypto space, they also have a WMD, a viral app accessible to anyone with a phone and crazy viral marketing.
Activity: 89
Good luck with your sales tonight, look at the bots go; activity just started pumping, and the price is going down :S

I hate them bots. Ruin all the fun of trading.
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
Activity: 82
where download GUI wallet windows ?

there is nothing official yet, but you can try out my wallet fork: https://github.com/XzenTorXz/ElectroneumGUIWallet/releases
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
1.5 hours, you have to download the new Version on Google store, iOS app will be realeased at the beginning of the next year
Activity: 92

I hope the price dips to 2 cents so I can go all in and dump my bitcoin. ETN has too much upside. We will see $1 soon. That's a good base number.

Any idea when the mobile app will be usable?
Activity: 98

With $1 a ETN the marketcap would be $8B+ and would surpass Dash and land just below IOTA. I can't really see any reason this would happen. ETN could be a promising project, but there are other 100+ promising projects out there.
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
where download GUI wallet windows ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
Are the bounty coins already delivered on our webwallets when we log in ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 108

Activity: 633
Merit: 500
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
4+ billion ICO coins held in quite a few anxious investors hands
$0.12 current market price
43 million demand in buy orders down to 200 sat which is near break even for many
ICO coins about to be released in 3 hrs
timed partnership news

prepare for a rollercoaster market to come starting with a nice healthy dip Wink

Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
Even tho i like you very much contraband - seriously, did you get a payment or you just dreaming?  Grin
IF we hit 5$ im not complaining but be serious please. Right now im saying its technically impossible. Even if it was, it is very very unhealthy for the coin and team. We all should know by now that richard and his team is absolutly great at marketing and stuff but lack at technical knowledge.
If the userbase gets as big as you are promising we will see alooot! of problems with the blockchain, wallets, app etc.

Haha how used do you think experienced cryptocurrency traders are to hearing exactly what you just said.

"No you're not being realistic, That's Unpossible!"

Totally possible, crypto overall market cap is .5 trillion.

.5 trillion is a lot of money for a country but for a planet? ETN can capture a sizeable chunk of that highly fluid existing cap and a good bit of the next .5 trillion too.
Jump to: