Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 312. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

Living in a country with the 2nd highest taxes of all oecd countries. Germany that is. Booh.
So need to pay taxes even if you aren't exchanging to euro?! :O

Ofc. Crypto currencies are just like every other currency regarding to our tax-law.
Not touching those ETN for atleast 1 year will result in 0% tax.
Touching those ETN and trading them for anything (BTC/LTC/whatever) within one year WILL result in paying taxes.

That really sucks. It is capital gains tax in the UK, so taxable when exchanged to Fiat. If you buy anything with BTC you have to pay VAT. That is far better than having to pay taxes for trading the way you have to.

Learned that lesson the hard way. Did some day/week trading with different cryptos. Initially bought some btc back at 3000€/btc. Used some of it to buy different alts. Now guess what? Gotta pay ~1600€ tax just because i used some btc which went high up in price.
Not to mention the fifo(first in first out) shit.

Im for sure not going to trade anything again lol. I know i didnt make a loss there since btc went up and i still got that value, but its bound to btc right now and im not going to exchange it to fiat.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

That really sucks. It is capital gains tax in the UK, so taxable when exchanged to Fiat. If you buy anything with BTC you have to pay VAT. That is far better than having to pay taxes for trading the way you have to.
This is how it works in civilized countries.

Which way, the Germany style or UK style? Lol
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

This is how it works in civilized countries.
Excited about tomorrow, to see what happens on the exchange and even more excited for 2018 and seeing what ETN can do with the right partnerships and mass marketing. Even if they can draw a small percentage of new people into Crypto, that must be a good thing. It is much easier to sell this project to the masses than it is BTC with it's high barrier to entry and complexity. Time will tell, but I am pretty sure ETN can be right up there with the best currencies in the future.

Hopefully, the bounty campaign coins will be added to the wallet, anyone know if it will happen now or sometime after the wallets unlock?

Activity: 266
Merit: 102
Etn @ $0.132192 now
Activity: 251
Merit: 103

Living in a country with the 2nd highest taxes of all oecd countries. Germany that is. Booh.

Ofc. Crypto currencies are just like every other currency regarding to our tax-law.
Touching those ETN and trading them for anything (BTC/LTC/whatever) within one year WILL result in paying taxes.
where you living? I  might move there when ETN hit the €500 mark. (I really got to lay off the alcohol)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Waiting for the 13th DEC. Too excited to know what it feels like to b e.

Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found

These countries implementing harsh crypto taxes will quickly find their best talent expatriating.

So need to pay taxes even if you aren't exchanging to euro?!  Shocked
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I think tomorrow will be a very interesting day. everyone is waiting for the wallet. then the website will not work anymore.
after a few hours it will become more normal and the course will drop because some people want to earn eth.
later the course will stagnate and then begin to rise. I will also hodl. that's the best i think crypto is

Would have to pay 46% tax.
How?

If you can sell at the top and buy at the dump, you will still have your ETNs and your real nice pile of cash. Problem is we are not the only ones that have that idea. Sellers including myself will be cutting each others throats till the price goes to ICO level or below. Will be happy if I catch the price at $0.05 and buy at 0.01 or below.
I have already sold my mined ETN for 0.13 and I really hope for buying it tomorrow <0.02$
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
guys, tell please, where demon saved a base ?
I do not find anything here
C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Roaming
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
I think we all need to prepare to see the prices fall to far below ICO prices. How many millions of coins currently locked-up will be dumped on exchanges? A lot.

Good luck!

-Knightly
Activity: 98
Any chances for 0.02$ tomorrow?
no, for my opinion 0.05$

My opinion is that those who are cool and patient will pick this coin at less than ICO price.

Sharing that thoughts.
Im still thinking about cashing my coins in. At current rates it'll grant me a real nice pile of cash. And i still have doubts that we (ever) will see such prices again in near future.

If you can sell at the top and buy at the dump, you will still have your ETNs and your real nice pile of cash. Problem is we are not the only ones that have that idea. Sellers including myself will be cutting each others throats till the price goes to ICO level or below. Will be happy if I catch the price at $0.05 and buy at 0.01 or below.

Would have to pay 46% tax. Thats what is keeping me away from selling it right now. Hope i wont regret the decision.  Roll Eyes

Good Lord 46% tax! I understand why you would want to hodl. It seems its the best thing to do in your case.
no, for my opinion 0.05$

My opinion is that those who are cool and patient will pick this coin at less than ICO price.

Sharing that thoughts.
Im still thinking about cashing my coins in. At current rates it'll grant me a real nice pile of cash. And i still have doubts that we (ever) will see such prices again in near future.

Would have to pay 46% tax. Thats what is keeping me away from selling it right now. Hope i wont regret the decision.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
no, for my opinion 0.05$

Sharing that thoughts.

no, for my opinion 0.05$

Sharing that thoughts.
Jump to: