Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 313. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Any chances for 0.02$ tomorrow?
no, for my opinion 0.05$

My opinion is that those who are cool and patient will pick this coin at less than ICO price.
Activity: 82
Any gui wallet available?
Or will it be possible to withdraw directly to Cryptopia?
Just use CLI wallet. It's really easy to setup.
I know it's available, but don't understand they don't prepare one of the most basic stuff yet.
This is not hard but still more difficult than a gui wallet.

GUI wallet isnt hard, they could just fork the monero gui wallet, since allready forket the rest. Even I was able to do it ;-)
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
I know it's available, but don't understand they don't prepare one of the most basic stuff yet.
This is not hard but still more difficult than a gui wallet.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
I don't want to be that douche that's on his phone while the movies playing, but fuckityfuckfuck the curiosity of seeing how the relaunch goes is strong in this one.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Yep screw Star Wars. Tomorrow I have a date with my F5 key.
Activity: 70
Man it has me excited..
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
A few people in the Telegram channel seem upset about the miner delay, but the reasons behind the delay make it more than worth it for me. I've more excited about ETN than ever after this email.
Activity: 83
I always had the notion that I would sell some of my coins and buy back on the dip but I am not taking any chances with this one now, it is not worth the stress. With the viral marketing company they hired, the referral system built into the app and all the news they are going to drop, this could really see the project lift off...and fast. It has gone from a promising currency with launch issues to one of the most exciting and high potential currencies of 2018. Really looking forward to seeing how it all goes, and what kind of deals ETN team secure.

Getting big deals signed this early is already doing more than 99% of the current coins on the market. I won't sell, but I will try to buy some more if the price dips enough.

you made my words on this post.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining
Finally! Good thing I bought my Last Jedi ticket for Friday noon instead of the opening night. I hope they don't have those "just a few more hours" delays this time. I don't plan to dump my ICO coins, but I'm sure the re-launch show will be worth watching with some nice popcorn.
Activity: 280
I always had the notion that I would sell some of my coins and buy back on the dip but I am not taking any chances with this one now, it is not worth the stress. With the viral marketing company they hired, the referral system built into the app and all the news they are going to drop, this could really see the project lift off...and fast. It has gone from a promising currency with launch issues to one of the most exciting and high potential currencies of 2018. Really looking forward to seeing how it all goes, and what kind of deals ETN team secure.

Getting big deals signed this early is already doing more than 99% of the current coins on the market. I won't sell, but I will try to buy some more if the price dips enough.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN

Electroneum Re-Launch Date & Time Confirmed

Hi Everyone!

We  are launching access to the Android app and web based wallet manager tomorrow (Wed 13th) at 12 noon UK time. If you have an Android device you'll need to download the new app from the play store AFTER 12 noon. Google roll out apps around the world over a few hours, so we can't guarantee you'll have instant access to the new app, but keep trying after 12 noon (UK time). You'll need to remove the old app from your phone, we are starting fresh due to the number of changes, which now includes 18 languages, market data and a viral referral system.

Web based wallets (https://my.electroneum.com) will be live at noon. This can be accessed on any device and allows iOS users access to their wallets.

PASSWORD RESET TOMORROW AFTER 12 NOON UK TIME.

You WILL need to reset your password from https://my.electroneum.com AFTER 12 noon tomorrow. We are prepared for heavy load - but we are likely to see hundreds of thousands of users visit our website tomorrow afternoon. You will need to confirm your account on your mobile device by SMS message, and set up a new 5 digit PIN numbers.

Partner Update

We have just signed a agreement with an Airtime provider (mobile operator) with over 5m smartphones in the market and are in the final stages with a number of other operators. We will release full details of each of these deals in conjunction with the providers.

In line with the detailed data requirements of these partnerships we are releasing the mobile miner section of the app in the New Year as we need to ensure we carry out a staged rollout with commercial sized groups of beta testers. We will also have our iOS app into beta test in the New Year. This will not effect the wallet section of the app, which is fully functional.

Have a great day / evening everyone!

Richard Ells
Founder of Electroneum
[email protected]
PS - please don't hit reply to this email - it goes to "[email protected]" which will never be read. My email address is above - I get a LOT so I can't guarantee a reply
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YdePEUaSsyw

SOUTH AFRICAN PARTNERSHIP PROGRESS VIDEO

Thats all I can give you at this moment

STAY TUNED TO THIS THREAD BETWEEN NOW AND LAUNCH

Hundreds of millions of users, getting a partner like that would be a huge deal! Even the smaller partnerships he mentions will be good news for ETN holders.

It appears they are very active about finding future purposes for this project. It's not going to be just another coin amongst thousands of other coins that have no purpose other than to be traded on an exchange.

Very excited to see what comes throughout 2018. This thing has crazy potential, especially if it can do what no other project has really done and go viral enough to crack the mass market and become mainstream. That is the idea of the app after all, it's a marketing tool.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
no, for my opinion 0.05$
Activity: 39
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YdePEUaSsyw

SOUTH AFRICAN PARTNERSHIP PROGRESS VIDEO

Thats all I can give you at this moment

STAY TUNED TO THIS THREAD BETWEEN NOW AND LAUNCH
It would be nice if the price didn't tank. Was another exchange announced after the etn team polled the public?

Binance would be nice I like that exchange. If it is an option then imo good for ETN and binance actually cares about their traders happiness.

They are applying for all the big exchanges and there is no doubt it will be listed on them in due course, it is just too popular a project for them not to. They won't want to miss out on ETN as the potential volume could be insane. Especially when they start dropping news about future partnerships. They have hired a great marketing team as well, it will all kick off in the new year, one would think so anyway. Binance would be a good option, I can see it listed on them all though. It does take time to apply and get listed on some, especially Bittrex.
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
It would be nice if the price didn't tank. Was another exchange announced after the etn team polled the public?

Binance would be nice I like that exchange. If it is an option then imo good for ETN and binance actually cares about their traders happiness.
Activity: 91
Jeeez 1 day 31 mins from now I'll be in a cinema watching midnight showing of Last Jedi.

The timing could not be worse.
The ETN launch is midday, not midnight.  Smiley

Did you mind asking him his time zone?
yea...well...shame on me  Embarrassed
Jump to: