Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 338. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Well, if devs deliver, why would it dump? If majority will buy and hold, than few speculators who sell won't affect the price. If you believe in project don't sell at least not for cheap price. The price was about 15 cents when it went to exchange, so this is next target.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
I wish i could dumb my coins right now....But wait they are locked....

Be sure to honor your post, dump all your coin as soon as you have access to your wallet, I'm sure there will be a lot of takers,considering that this is a legit company with a very good roadmap ahead anyway you are already in profit with the current 6 cents price and with a bonus you are indeed in a profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Even though I know the current $0.070362 USD will decrease once ICO coins are released and people start dumping, it still gives me hope that once everything stabilizes the coin could start rising again. Even with everything that has happened so far people are still interested in the coin.
Looking forward to the wallet launch once Hackeone concludes testing.
And this is why you should just hold and wait. People that dump immediately could lose a lot of profit. Most coins after an ICO drop a bit and bounce back after a while. I've participated in ICO's months ago and not given it any attention. Most of them went x4
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Even though I know the current $0.070362 USD will decrease once ICO coins are released and people start dumping, it still gives me hope that once everything stabilizes the coin could start rising again. Even with everything that has happened so far people are still interested in the coin.
Looking forward to the wallet launch once Hackeone concludes testing.
Activity: 252
I wish i could dumb my coins right now....But wait they are locked....
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
this website is still not active. it still says "we will ve back as soon as possible". very slow. when will it be active?

Be sure to check the official FB (https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/electroneum) pages as the official updates by the team are posted there.
Some are also posted here, but with so many people commenting it is easy to miss out on them.

Their last email updated mentioned a potential new launch happening on the first or second week of December (https://electroneum.com/2017/11/21/electroneum-update/), but I am sure they will update users when they have a more official date.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
I have the daemon fully synched but when I open the CLI i takes 10 hours to get the refresh to 21000 /52129. It used to work fine when the heap was around 15000. Did any of you had the same problem?
Activity: 124
Of course, as always  Grin
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
So. How is this project looking now? Still promising?
Sometime this month.
Activity: 210
When will web wallet again?
No, not yet.
Activity: 546
Is it possible to mine with the phone at the moment?
This afternoon, buy orders are higher than sell orders, how weird is that?  Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
CIA Dev? What a joke!
Obviously they're MI6.
Activity: 89
Wow, never thought ETN would rise again. Guess I was wrong. Had the chance to buy at 2 cents. Missed it.  Sad
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
Did a little cleaning up of the thread.

Something about the devs being the CIA, and regular pointless posts.

The devs have let everyone know whats going on. I post a HUGE update/resource post every 5 or so pages, you dont have to go back far to know that Hackerone.com should be finished with their testing in  the first or second week of December.

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
When will be the website would up? We buy on the website but now we cant withdraw it. This is not good..
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Now @ $0.065158 USD

Grin

Nice, but the price is beeing pumped by the biggest miners, prepare for a massive dump right before the ico wallets are released.

This is exactly what is happening. One final pump then THE MASSIVE DUMP tanking the price to less than ICO price of about $0.009
This price will be supported by those of us who bought into the ICO in order to stop further dumping and adding more ETNs to our wallets.
Price will momentarily stabilize at $0.009 then the journey to the moon begins!

thats the big questio...at the moment i don`t think that we can reach the ico price again. the interesting in this coin seems to be bigger and bigger. whatever the case, we will see whats happening if the wallets are realeased, i will hold my ico coins. the dumpers should dump if they want Tongue

They cant dump so much now. Ico has value 0.024253$ max. even if everyone sell ico, price wil be still + 0.05$. Anyway with this volume i see Bittrex very soon, so their problem. This will be huge!
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
It would be good to be able to talk to the team directly, have real news for them for once
Jump to: