Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 339. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Now @ $0.065158 USD

Grin

Nice, but the price is beeing pumped by the biggest miners, prepare for a massive dump right before the ico wallets are released.

This is exactly what is happening. One final pump then THE MASSIVE DUMP tanking the price to less than ICO price of about $0.009
This price will be supported by those of us who bought into the ICO in order to stop further dumping and adding more ETNs to our wallets.
Price will momentarily stabilize at $0.009 then the journey to the moon begins!

thats the big questio...at the moment i don`t think that we can reach the ico price again. the interesting in this coin seems to be bigger and bigger. whatever the case, we will see whats happening if the wallets are realeased, i will hold my ico coins. the dumpers should dump if they want Tongue
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
..hello..someone can help me..i downloaded the wallet of electroneum..it says that i need to update it..and when i updated it..nothing happens..could you give me other option if where i can download the running Apps of it..thanx..
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
our rocket is going up to moon : now @ 0.00000587 BTC  Grin

I am just hoping there's enough fuel to land the rocket on the moon. Lol!
Activity: 124
That is my plan also Smiley Then HODL, the real pump begins Smiley
Activity: 98
Now @ $0.065158 USD

Grin

Nice, but the price is beeing pumped by the biggest miners, prepare for a massive dump right before the ico wallets are released.

This is exactly what is happening. One final pump then THE MASSIVE DUMP tanking the price to less than ICO price of about $0.009
This price will be supported by those of us who bought into the ICO in order to stop further dumping and adding more ETNs to our wallets.
Price will momentarily stabilize at $0.009 then the journey to the moon begins!
Now @ $0.065158 USD

Grin

Miners don't pump,

Normaly no, but the big selling bundles were at 500 sat, nov 600 sat, what is next Smiley
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
Now @ $0.065158 USD

Grin

If there are dumpers, there should be takers these are people who came in late and why would you dump a token who is highly regarded as one of the most promising and highly potential coin in the market today, we'll have to see how people will react after the wallet is launch.
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
I remember at that time airdrop activities can give TIME friends free tokens, the other accounts have ether, but I was all the money at IPFS, now has $ 0.06! ! ! Sincerely hope this project can become strong
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Now @ $0.065158 USD

Grin

Miners don't pump, they just dump their coins for the going rate to cover costs and make some profit. The pump comes from the buyers willing to pay more because they have an interest in the project or see potential, sometimes hoping for a quick profit too via swing trading.

Yeah, it is more than likely that the value will tumble once the wallets are unlocked, that is crypto. It has no meaning whatsoever though as ETN has way more potential than this. Seeing as it is just the start, it will make little difference. Once the price is low, people will scramble to pick up the cheap ETN as a long-term investment. The interest in ETN is absolutely insane, unheard of even. It is only on a single small/medium exchange and the volume is constantly high and value still rising.

The team are marketing wizards and they will mass market this project with the team they just hired. Like any new project, people should not expect immediate returns. It takes time! I look forward to a dump so I can add many more ETN to my portfolio for the future.
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
Has anyone had luck using the electroneum linux wallet to actually see their balance?
I've confirmed the blockchain transactions but for whatever reason can't see anything in the linux wallet.
The blockchain is synched and everything. Still can’t figured it out.

Hi !

You can try this command:

electroneum-wallet-cli --restore-deterministic-wallet

Then you will be asked a new wallet name. You need to input your seed words, like what was given to you when you start your wallet, something like: hair cabbage monitor light elevator .. bla bla
Then resync your blockchain from 1000 blocks before you received the transactions.. and you will see your balance.

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I'm very interested when will mobile mining become available. And when the personal cabinet on your site will work, that I could register and receive the address for payment of the bounty?
Now @ $0.065158 USD

Grin

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Has anyone had luck using the electroneum linux wallet to actually see their balance?
I've confirmed the blockchain transactions but for whatever reason can't see anything in the linux wallet.

The linux wallet works well for me. I have downloaded the code from the github and am using it to check my balance.
Is the daemon open and synched before you open the wallet?
Does the wallet state that is in sync?

Also from what I read, the ICO participants cannot see their balance. Only those mining can.
Activity: 290
Activity: 249
hello all. that best pool?
Activity: 56
our rocket is going up to moon : now @ 0.00000587 BTC  Grin
Activity: 266
Now @ $0.065158 USD

Grin
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
This project look like the end game of the developers is to rip people off, not much has been said concerning the mining reward and alot of these coins are entering the market, is this not inside job to give some people this advantage

I can tell they definitely aren't trying to rip anyone off. They wouldn't be doing what they are doing or communicating the way they are if that was the case. I do, however, think that maybe they have encountered some other developmental issues that they didn't expect and that's why they are holding back. Hack or not, I think that is a distraction from a larger problem that is delaying the release of the coins.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
My first post. Smiley

Canadian guy here...opened my new account with Quadriga just to buy Electroneum.

Please let me know if I am doing this right. I read back many pages first and Im sorry to ask if answers given.

1. I fund my Quadriga account

2. Then I open a wallet with Electroneum website

3. I buy bitcoin or eutherum using my Quadriga account

4. Then I send the amount of bitcoin etc I want to use to buy Electroneum to my electroneum wallet

5. The I purchase electroneum with my Electroneum Wallet...

Please veryify if you can, took me a week to figure the above out on my own. Smiley

*** Also, any rumours when ETN will trade again?

Thank you in Advance!

That was kinda correct during the ICO. However, since ETN blockchain is already live the way tu buy ETN looks like this:

1. I fund my Quadriga account

2. I buy Bitcoin or Litecoin using my Quadriga account

3. I open an account with crytopia.co.nz

4. Then I send the amount of bitcoin etc I want to use to buy Electroneum to my Cryptopia wallet (Deposit)

5. Then I purchase electroneum with my Cryptopia account

Thats basically it. For safety reasons, I‘d recommend to create an Electroneum offline or paper wallet and withdraw the ETN from cryptopia to that paper wallet address.
Activity: 420
Ahhh so I open a wallet here?

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/

Then transfer to it...probably take a few days?

Then I can be ready to buy on the cryptopia exchange as soon as it starts trading/allets opened correct?

Where best place to get annpuncement  after wallets opened?

Really appreciate your help!
Mined etn coins are being traded already, only Investors' funds are locked up, once you transfer btc to your cryptopia btc wallet you can search for etn/btc pair and buy from a sell order or put a buy order
Jump to: