Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 342. (Read 240343 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
If the guys with the $40 million in ICO cash put a 100 BTC bounty on an opensource cryptonote light node I bet it happens in less than two weeks. Alternatively the devs who can't seem to code their way our of a paper bag could push a full node mobile wallet while they find a light node solution. Stringing the "investors" along like this will lead to shit like the XPY thread in the service discussion section.

You are confused. They are not working on the blockchain

So all the "investors" get is a clone if the XMR GUI wallet? The guys who are sitting on ICO coins are going to get massively cheesed off, you know that right? Also there's already an ETN GUI wallet based on SUMO made by miners, this is seriously ripe.
There is port of Monero GUI wallet too...
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
If the guys with the $40 million in ICO cash put a 100 BTC bounty on an opensource cryptonote light node I bet it happens in less than two weeks. Alternatively the devs who can't seem to code their way our of a paper bag could push a full node mobile wallet while they find a light node solution. Stringing the "investors" along like this will lead to shit like the XPY thread in the service discussion section.

So all the "investors" get is a clone if the XMR GUI wallet? The guys who are sitting on ICO coins are going to get massively cheesed off, you know that right? Also there's already an ETN GUI wallet based on SUMO made by miners, this is seriously ripe.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
There's something wrong going on...

For the last few days I've monitored almost all known pools and they all seems to run low on luck.

They all get attacked at least 4 or 5 times a week, at least that the reported DDOS attacks on mine.

And all their cumulated hashrate are below 50% of the total hashrate!

Somewhere, there must be a pool with almost 50% or more of the hashrate which finds the majority of the blocks and which runs those attacks.

It smells shitty...

It sure does

Someone out there is not only mining with insane amounts of hash, and seems to have the blackhat resources to attempt to slow down the rest of the miners.

All the pools reporting the same thing.

What gets me, is nOObs think there is something is "wrong" with the blockchain, as that is not the case

If you think that "Somewhere, there must be a pool with almost 50% or more of the hashrate which finds the majority of the blocks and which runs those attacks", who else do you think could have both the capacity and capability to do that other than the devs?

They are the developers of an app to be used as a vehicle to push  mainstream adoption of crypto. What makes you think they have the worlds largest mining farm? Lol. Just because they are the developers doesn't make them extreme miners.

This is something that is very common in crypto, people see the potential of a project and the profitability, then seek to exploit it. Someone is obviously using dirty tactics, not the dev! They made  their money via the ICO and want to see success, not poison it at the start. If they wanted to make money and run they would have already done so. Not going to happen.

Everyone knows who they are, nothing is secret about the team or the project. People throw accusations around way to easy on this forum. It's damaging to Crypto in general to spread so many rumours.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

For the last few days I've monitored almost all known pools and they all seems to run low on luck.

They all get attacked at least 4 or 5 times a week, at least that the reported DDOS attacks on mine.

Somewhere, there must be a pool with almost 50% or more of the hashrate which finds the majority of the blocks and which runs those attacks.

It smells shitty...

It sure does

Someone out there is not only mining with insane amounts of hash, and seems to have the blackhat resources to attempt to slow down the rest of the miners.

What gets me, is nOObs think there is something is "wrong" with the blockchain, as that is not the case

If you think that "Somewhere, there must be a pool with almost 50% or more of the hashrate which finds the majority of the blocks and which runs those attacks", who else do you think could have both the capacity and capability to do that other than the devs?

I can't tell if this is serious or not, but if you are can you please explain what you are basing this on? I'd love to hear it.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

It smells shitty...

It sure does

Electroneum uses cryptonight algo for mining, which means it is CPU friendly. There are huge CPU botnets (AWS and alike) mining whichever coin is the most profitable atm... Same thing happens to all CPU mining friendly coins.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

It smells shitty...

It sure does

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

The price is continuously decreasing. I think you will end up in time. It was an illogical project. it will not last long. no explanation can convince me that you can compete with powerful miners. Smiley

You do understand that this is the coin that has more new users to crypto than any other coin in history, right?

Please tell me how you think the first coin to start breaking into mainstream will fail to go anywhere?? LOL  Shocked

More confusion here Roll Eyes

THE PRICE IS INCREASING, NOT DECREASING

upload pictures to website

Yes, the price is increasing but once they release the coin it is possible to get to this much higher rate because many people will start dumping the coin at the higher rate. Still, waiting for the major updates from the company when they are going release the token to the investors.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10

and who do you think is it? any guess?  Grin

my best is GM. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Price is gaining ground I'm glad I bought a lot when it was at 3 cents I'm 2 cents in profit and when the wallet blockchain and roadmap roll up I will be in big profit so get some more 5 cents is still cheap, this is one of the excited coin I'm in and everyday I like what I'm seeing in this coin.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN

The price is continuously decreasing. I think you will end up in time. It was an illogical project. it will not last long. no explanation can convince me that you can compete with powerful miners. Smiley

You do understand that this is the coin that has more new users to crypto than any other coin in history, right?

Please tell me how you think the first coin to start breaking into mainstream will fail to go anywhere?? LOL  Shocked

More confusion here Roll Eyes

THE PRICE IS INCREASING, NOT DECREASING

upload pictures to website

It smells shitty...

It sure does

Why making this an official thing ? Security was anyway a thing to add. Why so fuss ? They were hacked already and didn't announce ? Are money lost and can't pay anyone to make for them a wallet ?

The have official pool, but it's any good? I made few coins and received them 1 day after they were pending... will try them again, maybe it's just me.

Please read updates

No we werent hacked, and no one lost any money.

For those of you asking why I dont delete a lot of these FUD comments, I try to delete few as possible, and give warnings

Just having a negative opinon isnt enough to delete fo me.

I try to keep to misinformation and blantant lies

Activity: 124
I am mining on hashparty from the start, good enough for me...
Activity: 126
It seems owner of http://prohash.net/etn monitors this thread.
Web page http://prohash.net/etn is now empty.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
How do i join it lol?
32Mh/s on http://prohash.net/etn right now. 1 connected miner.
Activity: 113
Akroma.ovh | Ether1.ovh EU/US/ASIA Mining Pools

It smells shitty...
And here is the biggest 'private' pool http://prohash.net/etn.
Jump to: