Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 341. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Imported my paper wallet, now I cannot acess,
 its hangs up everytime it refreshing screenshot:

https://pasteboard.co/GWmpK2A.png
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
Guys
there is a serious threat to the etn network.
the ones that are attacking every pool who gets some blocks have 50-75% of the total hashpower.
and are collecting all the etn mined.
i wonder what happends if the dump everything they mined.
all of the other investors will lose money including me.
i also mine etn every day and i am seeying the same attacks and the missing 100 mh/s that i cant find anywhere.
so if the devs do not block this attack on the network instead of focusing on the mobile wallet.
all wil be for nothing. Because the attackers will try to suck the money out.
they failed with their first attacks and now this is the way they are using now (getting all the blocks)

Please devs open youre eyes. and stop fucusing on the mobile wallet and secure the network, without it there will be no etn.
that said good luck.

Where then, is HACKERONE?
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
FUDS,
still hasnt changed
spreading fuds and newbies that are excited to dump because of their $100 is now x3  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Yes having no endpoint for the wallet unlocking is disturbing.

Was someone able to reset his password? I asked this multiple times but nobody ever answered..

I recommend following the official channels.
Twitter and Facebook of Electroneum hold that information.
You can't reset your password at this point in time as the web wallets and logins are down due to security concerns.
Once hackerone came back with a report of their penetration test, the devs will take the page back online and you will be able to reset your password.
Activity: 2
Guys
there is a serious threat to the etn network.
the ones that are attacking every pool who gets some blocks have 50-75% of the total hashpower.
and are collecting all the etn mined.
i wonder what happends if the dump everything they mined.
all of the other investors will lose money including me.
i also mine etn every day and i am seeying the same attacks and the missing 100 mh/s that i cant find anywhere.
so if the devs do not block this attack on the network instead of focusing on the mobile wallet.
all wil be for nothing. Because the attackers will try to suck the money out.
they failed with their first attacks and now this is the way they are using now (getting all the blocks)

Please devs open youre eyes. and stop fucusing on the mobile wallet and secure the network, without it there will be no etn.
that said good luck.
Activity: 788
I'm mining at EasyHash.io and I also have the impression that my rewards have reduced significantly compared to a few days ago. Before I made over 300 ETN per day (hashing with about 4KH/s), now I'm roughly getting about 130 ETN per day. Is this what has been described above as an "attack" by someone with more than 50% of the whole nethash?

Please check Network difficulty
every time is changed and can reduce your rewards
Now, 150 MH/s network hash and difficulty is very high after ETN price rocket
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
Activity: 266
Merit: 101

ETN came with a lot of expectation, but i am disappointed now . Hope they fix the issues soon .

The Electroneum team have publicly announced their roadmap, in which they are working with hackerone to resolve any security issues with the blockchain.

Activity: 1
Join me an another 22 backers in this amazing ICO, CycloShieldCoin a token designed to safe cyclists lives. We are  looking to raise 1,000 ETH during the presale. Just one day and almost 100 ETH collected!
https://www.fundyourselfnow.com/projectdetails/Cycloshield

I have read the WhitePaper and I belive is a worthly project, I will buy some tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
Yes having no endpoint for the wallet unlocking is disturbing.

Was someone able to reset his password? I asked this multiple times but nobody ever answered..
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

ETN came with a lot of expectation, but i am disappointed now . Hope they fix the issues soon .
Activity: 560
I am also confused how I get my ETN until now I have not got it.
until after I follow ubink in ETN which still no explanation .... when can I mine ETN
Activity: 283
this website is still not active. it still says "we will ve back as soon as possible". very slow. when will it be active?

Activity: 140
Nowhere, there is (still) none.
Activity: 98

Guys, where can i download official windows wallet ?
Sure, but according to WhatToMine and the Pool Calculators, with 4 Kh/s I still should get around 300 ETN/day...
Activity: 122
I'm mining at EasyHash.io and I also have the impression that my rewards have reduced significantly compared to a few days ago. Before I made over 300 ETN per day (hashing with about 4KH/s), now I'm roughly getting about 130 ETN per day. Is this what has been described above as an "attack" by someone with more than 50% of the whole nethash?

That's in part due to the difficulty who is raising up. More and more miners are mining ETN, it's the most profitable coin this days.
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
MINING ETN: WEB, CPU and GPU

https://easyhash.io/start/electroneum

Can I somehow mine ETN in solo mode?
Yep, like other cryptonote by running your own pool.
Activity: 46
So how exactly is mobile mining? Is it even worth trying, it seems really cool
Jump to: