Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 343. (Read 240343 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I had to move the Pool to a new URL:

https://etn.sup.rnova.cc

Should be fine now

bad gateway, thats not the real suprnova anyway . .

but anyway, space is down, etn.suprnova is down,

WTF is going on with the fickin pools for this coin?

Never seen such unstable pools in my life, been digging since the days of DEEPBIT!!!!!!!!!

also, where the fuck is all the hash coming from for this coin? supr and space only show a fraction of total, i cant find the big pool anywhere

I just have to point out that you're telling the owner of suprnova that his link isn't to the real suprnova Cheesy

It's the real thing, I had it to move to cloudflare because of all the DDoS'es the last 2 days.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Should be fine now

Never seen such unstable pools in my life, been digging since the days of DEEPBIT!!!!!!!!!

also, where the fuck is all the hash coming from for this coin? supr and space only show a fraction of total, i cant find the big pool anywhere

I just have to point out that you're telling the owner of suprnova that his link isn't to the real suprnova Cheesy
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
There are around 50 blocks made every hour and most of the big pools are down. Where’s all the hashrate and blocks coming from? Would love to know so I can join
Activity: 97

Should be fine now

The pool software is really bad. My hash rate is really low due to the auto-adjustments the pool is making on the difficulty. And the logic is so f..n stupid that it jumps to 100k then waits half an hour before detecting that no hashes are coming. Then drops it to 75k. But then jumps up to a 100k again after the first hash received and the waiting starts all over again...

I haven't seen this on other coins pools and they are all based on the same software.
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

Been wondering the same...
Nicehash targeted at a private pool?
Activity: 245
Merit: 13

Should be fine now

Activity: 410
Merit: 106
I've been out of the loop with this since they shut down. How can I recheck the balance of ETN I have?
Activity: 202
Merit: 24
not as of now - just my 2 cents
Activity: 242
Im in the space pool. Is there a better pool?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Should be fine now
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
why whattomine say me 322 coin/day but i did half with 4250 h/s?

Half is strange. It's not that accurate. Same here, it's displaying 180 coins when I get 130.

Price of ETN is skyrocketing, it's @0.048$ now and still going up.

Mining is very profitable.

I hope that the price will going down again in the 0.02 range to buy more.

Again and again...
You know it only applies to that exact monent, there is no prediction... Whattomine doesn't have always current values, so if you don't correct them you can't have good results. Also it depends on the pool how many blocks it will find, pool luck and bad shares...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Half is strange. It's not that accurate. Same here, it's displaying 180 coins when I get 130.

When the locked tokens hit the market you'll be able to get them for a lot cheaper than that
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

Reduced effective hashrate, pool going offline, bad pool luck?
Anything of those happened?

Looks like I need to run some tests on etn.
Activity: 122

Activity: 26
Would it be better to split my hashrate between two pools this way i get more blocks? Lately all the pools have been in the red luck in finding blocks so I figure I can get more if i use two pools
Activity: 242
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
The price is continuously decreasing. I think you will end up in time. It was an illogical project. it will not last long. no explanation can convince me that you can compete with powerful miners. Smiley

You obviously don't know anything about the project then, just popped in to say something blindly with no research, just to troll on something you are not involved in. The price has actually gone up again in recent days, it has been stable for a while now. The actual launch has not even happened yet, it is just the start of a brand new project. You talk as if it is 4 years old and failing. The price will go down once people have access to their wallets but that is to be expected. I have no doubt that over the course of next year we will see the value rising. Marketing has already started.

The last comment is just gibberish, why would people need to compete with miners? ETN has it's own blockchain and there are a crazy number of people already mining with GPU and CPU rigs. The app is a wallet with built-in mining simulation to earn some coins, in reality, it is a marketing tool to help with mass adoption. The wallet app itself is merely a way of getting new people involved in crypto. It has already been a success in terms of doing just that. The launch was messy but they will no doubt recover and go on to achieve success.

I don't see why you feel the need to post something like that? Lol
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
The price is continuously decreasing. I think you will end up in time. It was an illogical project. it will not last long. no explanation can convince me that you can compete with powerful miners. Smiley
Huh? its $0.047 that's almost 5x the ICO price, the coin is doing great considering all that is going on.
Activity: 85
Earn with impressio.io
Activity: 103
Is ETN re-launched already? When the tokens will be released to investors?

Thanks
Jump to: