Pages:
Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 95. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 571
Merit: 18
There are 2 big miners on nanopool, if they leave when the network gets the right difficulty, the problem will repeat in a lower scale right? i assume those 2 big miners are from nicehash

I believe they are controlled by the ETN team/devs via nicehash.  Shouldn't be a problem if they slowly reduce the hash.
Agreed. If the difficulty go down tomorrow and those 2 stop mining, we the rest of the miners will get biggest shares also since the difficulty will drop even further after their stoppage. Point is that we need to mine in many pools and not in nanopool only since that centralization in mining is bad for any cryptocoin.

https://electroneum.miningpoolhub.com/

not a small pool if u ask me, but there are more pools (outside these 2), only not with this 2 big miners what we have at this moment on nanopool…

I guess suprnova (@ocminer) will also create a pool for ETN MoneroV7.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
There are 2 big miners on nanopool, if they leave when the network gets the right difficulty, the problem will repeat in a lower scale right? i assume those 2 big miners are from nicehash

I believe they are controlled by the ETN team/devs via nicehash.  Shouldn't be a problem if they slowly reduce the hash.
Agreed. If the difficulty go down tomorrow and those 2 stop mining, we the rest of the miners will get biggest shares also since the difficulty will drop even further after their stoppage. Point is that we need to mine in many pools and not in nanopool only since that centralization in mining is bad for any cryptocoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1

I believe they are controlled by the ETN team/devs via nicehash.  Shouldn't be a problem if they slowly reduce the hash.
Activity: 10
I hope that the developer will be able to fix all the bugs quickly. Can I already maining on the phone?

U can do mining on the phone for a long time already, i am also mining on my s8.

Only transactions are delayed at this moment, should be fixed tomorrow (maybe mobile miner payments will take a little bit longer as the normall blockchain should be work perfectly first).
Merit: 1
Tech team have predicted a dramatic drop in difficulty for GPU miners on block 307576

We are currently at block 307552.  That is 24 blocks to go!
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
I'm mobile mining and I've got 20 ETN that hasn't been transferred to the block chain is there a delay at the moment?

Yes, transactions paused at the moment (the app also give u this ''warning'').;

I think in the next days the transactions will flow again Smiley

Hello, I also have same problem, I mined on my mobile and already rearch 10 ETN 4 days ago. Until now I don't see it in my wallet although I refresh wallet several times.
Now I am still waiting ?

You will get your ETN eventually so don't worry and keep mining on your phone.

We have 173K active mobile miners now!!!!!!
I hope that the developer will be able to fix all the bugs quickly. Can I already maining on the phone?

Keep mining on the phone and keep spreading the message!
Activity: 4
I'm mobile mining and I've got 20 ETN that hasn't been transferred to the block chain is there a delay at the moment?

Hello, I also have same problem, I mined on my mobile and already rearch 10 ETN 4 days ago. Until now I don't see it in my wallet although I refresh wallet several times.
Now I am still waiting ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Activity: 39
    wouldn't like to be mean, but i have to comment that this show must end one way or another

so many coins changed algo succesfully with minimal issues.
    yesterday AEON forked and all went smoothly, at least from what i understand.

can't really think of anything else than a suggestion to ETN team  to hire devs to do the job. It is so obvious that there is incompetence in there.
    If ETN want to do something more than to have the luck of a failed coin initiative, then they will need to take action now, still it might already too late.

(little hodler of ETN till the death of the coin)

I'd like to share my point of view regarding the comparison with other coins and since you mention the AEON...
    • AEON has an average of 30,000$ daily volume vs 500,000$ ETN's volume.
    • AEON has an averege of 0.8 MH/s after their fork vs ETN's 45.5 MH/s.
    So from the above two points, we can conclude that these two coins don't have the same strain put on their networks from users. It's easier to upgrade a network that has 10 transactions in the mempool than a network with 10,000.

• AEON was released June 06, 2014 vs ETN's October 30, 2017.
    So not the same amount of time to stabilize their development.

• The ETN changed a part of the code which (as far as I know) no other Cryptonight coin has changed. This led us to uncharted areas and caused some short-term problems with the many pendings transactions which were created before the code change. (More technical details on that can be found on a post few places before that)
    [/list][/color]

in any case no offense here and i am doing the critism in    good faith.

beyond the problem with the pending transactions , I suppose the difficulty adjustment could be copied from other coin migrations to new algo. It wouldn't hurt.

lept's hope for the best, keep trying to resolve the issues

Yes, and actually the most part of the last 10 pages of this thread are filled with talks about a problem caused after the update on the coin's code.
    Because of that problem, transactions are stuck. Today could be the last day of the issue, or maybe tomorrow will.

From facebook :-

Tech Update

The tech team have calculated that tomorrow (5th June) we should see transactions restored on our blockchain and profitability return for GPU miners - which should restore blockchain functionality.

All the new blockchain enhancements will go live with the return of full functionality.

Estimated Block Difficulty:
    307575:180,270,746,500
    307576:82,493,331,117
    307577:24,072,409,453
    307578:19,709,104,316

Thank you for your patience during this blockchain upgrade, which was required to ensure it can cope with the much higher transactional volumes that we've experienced and predicted for the future.

Ur just to fast, i also want to reply it here.

Anyway that's great! Haha i can not wait till the rewards what we get on nanopool. I'm wondering how nanopool will calculate it (people like me, what are mining since the first second of the fork non/stop went trough ''many'' blocks already).

Yes, and actually the most part of the last 10 pages of this thread are filled with talks about a problem caused after the update on the coin's code.
    Because of that problem, transactions are stuck. Today could be the last day of the issue, or maybe tomorrow will.

From facebook :-

Tech Update

The tech team have calculated that tomorrow (5th June) we should see transactions restored on our blockchain and profitability return for GPU miners - which should restore blockchain functionality.

All the new blockchain enhancements will go live with the return of full functionality.

Estimated Block Difficulty:
    307575:180,270,746,500
    307576:82,493,331,117
    307577:24,072,409,453
    307578:19,709,104,316

Thank you for your patience during this blockchain upgrade, which was required to ensure it can cope with the much higher transactional volumes that we've experienced and predicted for the future.
    Activity: 728
    Merit: 169
    What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

Actually, since the fork it seems the team is investing in NiceHash  Cheesy

They have currently mined 445,481.43686355 coins and they will end up with may more!

I'm sure they will get their money back!

They should have rented more hashing power sooner as the principle is to rent as much as possible in the shortest amount of time.  This is 100% true as they are not going to increase the difficulty rate!

Well they also spend many, many coins just for the mobile miners Wink
    Merit: 10
    Actually, since the fork it seems the team is investing in NiceHash  Cheesy

They have currently mined 445,481.43686355 coins and they will end up with may more!

I'm sure they will get their money back!

They should have rented more hashing power sooner as the principle is to rent as much as possible in the shortest amount of time.  This is 100% true as they are not going to increase the difficulty rate!
    Activity: 51
    Actually, since the fork it seems the team is investing in NiceHash  Cheesy
    except about 42 of your 45 MH is rented by devs.  I don't recall other coins needing life support after a fork.

It's good that the etn team invest in there own coin. They are helping to get the diff lower asap.
    Pages:
    Jump to: