Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 3. (Read 415596 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hi.

I invested x btc and am just about to repsond to the email. I completely forgot the address I used to send the bitcoin though. Is there a list of investment addresses so I can see if that address is still active/in control of?

Regards.
Activity: 294
Thanks for your warm words within the mails and here. I don't think that I will start a new project or work together at a different project any soon. Once the refunds are over I think I will write some kind of history about the coin development, mile stones and what has gone wrong and so on directly on exocoin.org.

The LTC refund proposals are "opened" now as well - please write a mail therefore to [email protected] as well.
I have updated the list on exocoin.org and added a sum row.

best regards
eXocoin

#edit since I only read this topic again from page #315 on - I don't have any news on how the refunds from Anon have worked out. Did he paied everything back properly?
#edit2: all that I can reach (BTC and LTC) should have been informed. Now I will wait some few days and then we will have the complete pay out within the next 9 days.
#edit3: all mails that have reached [email protected] should have been answered by now
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
there are no words of excuse I could tell you.

Just want to emphasize: I never ever wanted to scam anyone. Refund organization is in progress (yes, very very late) - expect refunds next week.
You may can trust this words due to the fact that I logged in and write this words right now. Why should I do it otherways (no I am not afraid of being tracked. This topic has been over I guess)?

sorry!

Please send an email as described on exocoin.org right now to get a refund if you not already did so. Please send not again a mail. Please note: To get a refund you MUST send me an email as described on exocoin.org --- A PM on bitcointalk.org is not enough. Mail must arrive within the next days to calculate the spreading amount.

best regards
exocoin

@chopper: there is a need. Many people use public/managed wallet services. We cannot simply send all BTC back to the source addresses. Besides, we explicitly stated that we would like to have the same BTC address, not a new one if possible "my current BTC address for receiving coins: *BTC ADDRESS* (NOTE: please use the same as the original if possible. That would speed up things drastically)"

#edit: I have not got a single BTC/LTC personally. all send-transactions from that coin accounts were used for paying things like the server. If there are less proposals than 150btc, then I will split parts of the difference between all of you. Lastly I will pay myself off for the work put into eXocoin (dont worry that wont be too much).

You are really a nice guy, I hope you have a happy life in future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Your refund proposal has been accepted.
You will receive your coins within the next 10 days. Your investment has been 1.5 BTC.

Sorry and best regards
eXocoin
Yes, good idea. I just finished the list. Will be available soon.

If you would like to have a refund and did not already mailed to [email protected] please do so as fast as possible - see exocoin.org for details

#edit: please have a look at exocoin.org. Use CTRL+F to identify your BTC address. The BTC address + amount in that table will be used to send out the refunds! If that address is no longer available please write to [email protected]

If you did not received a mail yet you won't receive a mail or refund anymore! Thus please immediately write to [email protected]

Do not use [email protected] or [email protected] for any messages anymore

best regards - next message tomorrow probalby
eXocoin

#edit2: Does anyone know the user apullman? I cannot reach him via pm or mail. If so, tell him to immediatly write to [email protected], thanks
Activity: 620
I always had faith you would do the right thing Exo.... better late (really late) than never  Cheesy

Please post a refund list BEFORE you start sending back the BTC - that way people can check it to verify that you received their refund requests.

good idea i second that Smiley
Activity: 596
I always had faith you would do the right thing Exo.... better late (really late) than never  Cheesy

Please post a refund list BEFORE you start sending back the BTC - that way people can check it to verify that you received their refund requests.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
wow Exo, thx for coming back again... what a crazy ride, but glad you pursue the good intentions, it will serve you in life. Any chance you explain a bit more of what happened, as you mentioned on the website long ago?

PS: you should already have an email for me, if you don't please let me know.

Thanks!
there are no words of excuse I could tell you.

Just want to emphasize: I never ever wanted to scam anyone. Refund organization is in progress (yes, very very late) - expect refunds next week.
You may can trust this words due to the fact that I logged in and write this words right now. Why should I do it otherways (no I am not afraid of being tracked. This topic has been over I guess)?

sorry!

Please send an email as described on exocoin.org right now to get a refund if you not already did so. Please send not again a mail. Please note: To get a refund you MUST send me an email as described on exocoin.org --- A PM on bitcointalk.org is not enough. Mail must arrive within the next days to calculate the spreading amount.

best regards
exocoin

@chopper: there is a need. Many people use public/managed wallet services. We cannot simply send all BTC back to the source addresses. Besides, we explicitly stated that we would like to have the same BTC address, not a new one if possible "my current BTC address for receiving coins: *BTC ADDRESS* (NOTE: please use the same as the original if possible. That would speed up things drastically)"

#edit: I have not got a single BTC/LTC personally. all send-transactions from that coin accounts were used for paying things like the server. If there are less proposals than 150btc, then I will split parts of the difference between all of you. Lastly I will pay myself off for the work put into eXocoin (dont worry that wont be too much).
Activity: 249
fool all investors again and again
do you think its funny ohh???
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Someone else has sent me some valuable information. Any information about them is valuable, actually.
I would gladly share the information publicly but 1) nobody cares 2) some of them involve personal information about people who may be the perpetrators.
I lost little compared to the grand scheme of things, however I am appalled on how complacent everyone else is being. I only got one single contact from one other person. No wonder scams happen all the time regarding bitcoin, its users don't care and this is one of the driving forces that keep the mass away from it.

It seems I could possibly have found one of them. I am still searching and looking, and any help is appreciated. Laugh all you want and call me crazy, but you steal 0.1 or 1000 btc from me and I will go to the end of world to take it back. If you who read this don't care about other people taking money of your pocket then it's not my problem.

Allow me to be the first - as far as I know - to wish you the best of luck.

I also wish you luck.

When the dev asked everyone to email him their bitcoin addresses I thought it was fishy. You had to sign a message from a Bitcoin address to buy into the IPO if I remember correctly. He could just send everyone their coins back to the bitcoin address they used to sign a message. It's not likely anyone would have deleted their wallet. There was no need to email him bitcoin addresses, he was just playing for time.
legendary
Activity: 924
Someone else has sent me some valuable information. Any information about them is valuable, actually.
I would gladly share the information publicly but 1) nobody cares 2) some of them involve personal information about people who may be the perpetrators.
I lost little compared to the grand scheme of things, however I am appalled on how complacent everyone else is being. I only got one single contact from one other person. No wonder scams happen all the time regarding bitcoin, its users don't care and this is one of the driving forces that keep the mass away from it.

It seems I could possibly have found one of them. I am still searching and looking, and any help is appreciated. Laugh all you want and call me crazy, but you steal 0.1 or 1000 btc from me and I will go to the end of world to take it back. If you who read this don't care about other people taking money of your pocket then it's not my problem.

Allow me to be the first - as far as I know - to wish you the best of luck.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
annnd this is why I insisted on and used escrow with Anon136
Activity: 484

Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
Activity: 497
Merit: 501
I just don't understand sadistic people.  He must have had a very shitty upbringing.   Obviously he is fucked in the head.
They are kids who have no idea what they are doing and are afraid of being caught. They don't give a shit to anyone but themselves. They aren't profissionals and have left trails, but it seems people don't care when robbed + mocked. Such a passive and complacent world we live in.
I cannot dedicate my life to this, but I surely will not stop hunting them. I am not like those people and I will not let anyone steal $1 or $1 million from me. At least I will have tried.
I wish you the best of luck in your endevour. I agree entirely with your sentiment.
Activity: 484
How is tracking going, clowns?
Better than you would expect.
Activity: 644
How is tracking going, clowns?

haha

Even worse, even if you track them, then what? Let me guess: nothing after that.

Pages:
Jump to: