Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 76. (Read 415638 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
i would much rather wait for things to be done right than have it released asap to develop later. most coins go that way and not many survive.
if this is done right it could be a huge success.
patience is a virtue and good things come to those who wait.

i must admit i do agree with some people saying you should hire help, it would make your life easier and speed things up but its your choice.

Do you remember eMunie?

Most don't for a reason Wink

dev set the dead line, and he will abandon it and refund the investemt after 31 Oct .
   if you think EXO will fail , no people want to buy you stake with high price, so refund your money and use them to invest other IPO coin , like Skycoin or ICO coin, like Bizcoin, Syscoin, Xclouldcoin.
Activity: 767
Merit: 500
Never back down !!!
So long
Do you need to ask help to Qora dev
Give him one week and he will fix everything

Yeah, Qora is almost gone anyway, so Qora dev has time, if he decides too quit finally.
Someone should ask him.
Activity: 476
So long

so QORA dev works with C++ too  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
So long
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
i would much rather wait for things to be done right than have it released asap to develop later. most coins go that way and not many survive.

i must admit i do agree with some people saying you should hire help, it would make your life easier and speed things up but its your choice.

Do you remember eMunie?

Most don't for a reason Wink
Activity: 620

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
I don't think pre-release trade is that important, but I don't think the coin will be released this year. The dev concentrates on 100 little things that are not important for the launch, but take a lot of time.

My best guess for release would be Feb 2015. If not released at that time, it will be never released.

Please read my latest post. If there is no launch before 1st November 2014 then we will cancel this project completely and refund the investments.

i think dev should learn something from other coin like QORA and VIA, etc. Dont want to do anything perfect before launch it .

we can do most of things after launching.
Please also read my latest post. We changed our roadmap and our priorization. We will focus on the points that are needed prior to launch.
Anyway, I hold the word that we want to have a rocksolid client (in terms of not-crashing, defending against DDoS and other attacks and doing the basics, i.e. money transfers right) and don't want to have a buggy client in that respect at launch day.

best regards
eXocoin

Incapsula is a good choice for DDoS mitigation.

Behemoth Guards Against DNS DDoS and Direct IP Range Attacks
www.websitemagazine.com/content/blogs/posts/archive/2014/05/29/behemoth-guards-against-dns-ddos-and-direct-ip-range-attacks.aspx

The blog bizety is all about CDN and cyber security industry news.

www.bizety.com/2014/05/31/incapsula-cdn-ddos-scrubbing-centers/
www.bizety.com/2014/06/26/incapsula-third-pillar-cdn-disruption/

Incapsula can't do shit against a DDOS of a decentralized network.

One of the devs in the NEM thread mentioned Incapsula.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7630443

Incapsula receives all traffic and then distributes the "organic" traffic. How exactly could that work in a decentralised currency? Also would you really want a company decide what reaches the network? I sure wouldn't!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I don't think pre-release trade is that important, but I don't think the coin will be released this year. The dev concentrates on 100 little things that are not important for the launch, but take a lot of time.

My best guess for release would be Feb 2015. If not released at that time, it will be never released.

Please read my latest post. If there is no launch before 1st November 2014 then we will cancel this project completely and refund the investments.

i think dev should learn something from other coin like QORA and VIA, etc. Dont want to do anything perfect before launch it .

Please also read my latest post. We changed our roadmap and our priorization. We will focus on the points that are needed prior to launch.
Anyway, I hold the word that we want to have a rocksolid client (in terms of not-crashing, defending against DDoS and other attacks and doing the basics, i.e. money transfers right) and don't want to have a buggy client in that respect at launch day.

best regards
eXocoin

www.websitemagazine.com/content/blogs/posts/archive/2014/05/29/behemoth-guards-against-dns-ddos-and-direct-ip-range-attacks.aspx

One of the devs in the NEM thread mentioned Incapsula.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7630443
Activity: 336
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
@DEV, just take it easy, don't rush out ,we can wait for the launch even until next year.

yes guys  really need patience
Activity: 714
Crypti Community Manager
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

best regards
eXocoin

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

best regards
eXocoin

legendary
Activity: 1148
DEV just hire some more professional people to help you, I dont understand why you didnt do this already  Huh

there is more then 200 BTC
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
- we dont want to release a buggy client at launch.

Good job so far. Take your time to finish this most promising project. I will wait till 2015 if its needed.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 924

Well, that certainly adds a definite risk to me setting up an NFD gateway for the eXo in my stake...

Thanks for the advance notice.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

A client "defending against DDoS" sounds like the "philosopher's stone"...
Activity: 364
@DEV, just take it easy, don't rush out ,we can wait for the launch even until next year.

PLease say I instead of WE
legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
Activity: 294

best regards
eXocoin
Activity: 308

Pages:
Jump to: