Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 82. (Read 415638 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

its too later to do any change now. there are only 1 reason to put EXO on AE, but there are serveral reasons dont to do that.

in order to put AE , its must need theres factor
  1. you must have a poll to whether put EXO on AE or not ;
  2. you must notify everyone that and tell them should have a confirmation NXT account.

maybe its need one month .

i insist on my opinion , i dont want to put EXO on AE.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
I hope you all realize that this would dilute EXO's value in the long run for a temporary "token".

The only winner here will be NXT., one of the main competitors

Don't fall for it.

Just be patient, and don't let your impatience water down something that could be great when released.

How exactly would it dilute anything.

NEM got a huge boost in interest from the listing. If they still had nothing to trade, the interest would slowly fade away. Like it at this moment does for eXo.

Saying that it would only benefit NXT is BS. It would even hurt the price of NXT as people would buy those tokens with their existing NXT and the previous eXo holders would obviously sell their NXT.

A listing would IMO increase the popularity of eXo by exposing it to ~6000 active NXT AE users and through the trading possibility make quite some news introducing eXo to other more people.

But that is not my decision to make.

(Yes I hold NXT, but also eXo, qora, NEM, NODE, crypti and nearly every other good 2.0 coin...)
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I hope you all realize that this would dilute EXO's value in the long run for a temporary "token".

The only winner here will be NXT., one of the main competitors

Don't fall for it.

Just be patient, and don't let your impatience water down something that could be great when released.
Activity: 715
+1 to release EXO on Nxt AE.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
I wouldn't mind it too. Sounds practical.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Anyone wants anon to release Exo tokens on Nxt exchange?
nope
Activity: 281
With all the delay, we should have exo on Nxt exchange a couple of months ago when anon was willing to issue the asset for it.  It would have been better for exo.

I think we are still few months off from release, given what exo posted two days ago about what more needs to be done before the launch (like code review, which can take months, and will cost money). 

In a way I like the idea, but wouldn't that be against the devs' statement to refund all investments back if this project would not launch? I think free market of exo-tokens would kill that option.
Activity: 294
With all the delay, we should have exo on Nxt exchange a couple of months ago when anon was willing to issue the asset for it.  It would have been better for exo.

I think we are still few months off from release, given what exo posted two days ago about what more needs to be done before the launch (like code review, which can take months, and will cost money). 

+1
+2

Send anon a message and invite to this thread. He will issue an asset and we transfer out stakes to it. We can contribute 1000 Nxt transaction fee

He said that he won't be doing this, and I can understand this. It is very cumbersome and much extra work. If he does it, then only for a big cut of the action (5% or so) I bet.

He actually wanted to this 2 months ago, but people in this thread said no as it was supposed to launch soon.

Oh wow, I guess he changed his mind. I missed that.

If this is still valid then from his side, I say: Go for it!

Where did you see him change his mind? It can't that hard.

He declined transfering eXo for trades from one person to others, multiple people asked him. Also IIRC he was asked a few months back if he wants to list it on NXT ae and he said that he won't be doing that.

But maybe my mind plays some tricks on me Wink
Can EXO devs create NXT tokens?
Activity: 644
Also IIRC he was asked a few months back if he wants to list it on NXT ae and he said that he won't be doing that.

No, he wanted to do it on AE, but the idea was shot down in the thread.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
With all the delay, we should have exo on Nxt exchange a couple of months ago when anon was willing to issue the asset for it.  It would have been better for exo.

+1
+2

Send anon a message and invite to this thread. He will issue an asset and we transfer out stakes to it. We can contribute 1000 Nxt transaction fee

He said that he won't be doing this, and I can understand this. It is very cumbersome and much extra work. If he does it, then only for a big cut of the action (5% or so) I bet.

He actually wanted to this 2 months ago, but people in this thread said no as it was supposed to launch soon.

He declined transfering eXo for trades from one person to others, multiple people asked him. Also IIRC he was asked a few months back if he wants to list it on NXT ae and he said that he won't be doing that.

But maybe my mind plays some tricks on me Wink

+1
+2

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

+1
+2

+1
+2

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

+1
+2

+1
+2

Activity: 714
Crypti Community Manager

+1
+2
Activity: 364
With all the delay, we should have exo on Nxt exchange a couple of months ago when anon was willing to issue the asset for it.  It would have been better for exo.

+1

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Pages:
Jump to: