Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 80. (Read 415638 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Look I used to be an investor in NXT, until I realized how skewed it is for smaller investors without hundreds of thousands of NXT.

I left NXT because it is a manipulated market by those at the top.

NXT is pumped when one of the big whales wants to cash out big. People seem to fall for these tactics.

That's what happened when NEM was listed, some whale decided to pump the price so they could hedge the profits.

Simple market manipulation, that is all.

Now let's get back to EXO discussion.

So what you're saying is that the NXT community organises, for example, release of the AE or attendance at a conference solely to pump the price to allow a whale to cash out? Yeah, that sounds sensible.

Back on topic: as a NFD stakeholder, I say lets list EXOstake on the AE and see what actually happens.
Will NFD tank ? Will it rise? Lets find out.....

+1

I am also for a listing on NFD asset exchange
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
After this thread, I'm very tempted to tell the EXO community to take a long walk:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/exo-and-nxt-are-great-coins-sorry-709528

Anyone from EXO want to defend this piece of FUD?

Myself, I had no idea what it was until I saw it a little while ago. It's so odd, I'm not even embarrassed by it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

Look I used to be an investor in NXT, until I realized how skewed it is for smaller investors without hundreds of thousands of NXT.

NXT is pumped when one of the big whales wants to cash out big. People seem to fall for these tactics.

That's what happened when NEM was listed, some whale decided to pump the price so they could hedge the profits.

So what you're saying is that the NXT community organises, for example, release of the AE or attendance at a conference solely to pump the price to allow a whale to cash out? Yeah, that sounds sensible.

Back on topic: as a NFD stakeholder, I say lets list EXOstake on the AE and see what actually happens.
Will NFD tank ? Will it rise? Lets find out.....
Activity: 870
Merit: 500
Trading will make me rich)
I hope you all realize that this would dilute EXO's value in the long run for a temporary "token".

The only winner here will be NXT., one of the main competitors

Don't fall for it.

Nope, in fact this will be win for eXo more than for NXT - unlike eXo, NXT already has its users, traders etc

So NXT people will know about eXo. But do you seriousy believe there are eXo users, never heard of NXT?

It's like saying that NXT/XBT trade is a win for XBT, and loose for NXT, because NXTers will "know about" bitcoin and will migrate there =)

Have you ever tought to release the token on NFD asset exchange? So you dont support NXT, and NFD has it really deserves to trade a significant Coin like EXO on their asset exchange!

Lets see what effect listing EXO on NFD AE has......get in touch with the NFD boys, and go for it.

Yeah, put them on NFD  (LOL) and watch NFD prices crash to 1 satoshi  as people try cash NFD after selling Exo tokens.

The only problem is that there is no volume  for NFD. What am I  going to NFD if I can't sell it?

The NFD price not would crash on any case because so many people would buy NFD to stock up with EXO, that the NFD price shoots up!
The people who PAID for EXO, would certainly not dump their stakes under worth!

I think it would be worth a trial on every case, initially with a small amount stakes
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Seriously guys? You can't see how when NEM was listed on NXT AE a lot of people rushed to buy NXT and then those that sold NEM stake rushed to dump NXT for BTC? seriously?

That's a double edge sword. A lot of Nem sockpuppets dumped their stake om AE to long time Nxt holders,  and then these Nxt went to BTTER to be dumped. It balances things out.

You seem to ignore that Nxt prices were going up for a while due to lot of other things (AE was just launched, media attention with PatExpo, new Wesley client, etc) and seem claim it was just Nem.

Activity: 644
Seriously guys? You can't see how when NEM was listed on NXT AE a lot of people rushed to buy NXT and then those that sold NEM stake rushed to dump NXT for BTC? seriously?

That's a double edge sword. A lot of Nem sockpuppets dumped their stake om AE to long time Nxt holders,  and then these Nxt went to BTTER to be dumped. It balances things out.

You seem to ignore that Nxt prices were going up for a while due to lot of other things (AE was just launched, media attention with PatExpo, new Wesley client, etc) and seem claim it was just Nem.

Have you ever tought to release the token on NFD asset exchange? So you dont support NXT, and NFD has it really deserves to trade a significant Coin like EXO on their asset exchange!

Lets see what effect listing EXO on NFD AE has......get in touch with the NFD boys, and go for it.

Yeah, put them on NFD  (LOL) and watch NFD prices crash to 1 satoshi  as people try cash NFD after selling Exo tokens.

The only problem is that there is no volume  for NFD. What am I  going to NFD if I can't sell it?

Seriously,a lot of you don't seem to make such a simple connection with NXT price and the release of NEM tokens.

It is really really really really obvious.

You have been smoking pot.

Looks like common sense to me.

I'll stop, let's get back to EXO discussion.
Seriously,a lot of you don't seem to make such a simple connection with NXT price and the release of NEM tokens.

Evidence?
Theres a lot more going on with NXT than just NEMstake, so lets see some proof.

Or an experiment:

"Oh look EXO in on the NXT AE, let's buy NXT!"  NXT price goes up. (Just like NEM)

This is pure myth by Nemsters. Nxt prices went up as AE was launched, got boost in other ways, like attendances in bitcoin conference, payexpo. There is no proof Nxt prices went up due to Nem

86,000 USD market cap might be a problem though Wink

The NFD market cap has nothing to do with the listing of EXO there!? NFD is listed on BTER, so anyone can simply buy NFD on BTER!
NFD would support EXO in every sense!
legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com

Evidence?

Or an experiment:

"Oh look EXO in on the NXT AE, let's buy NXT!"  NXT price goes up. (Just like NEM)

This is pure myth by Nemsters. Nxt prices went up as AE was launched, got boost in other ways, like attendances in bitcoin conference, payexpo. There is no proof Nxt prices went up due to Nem

86,000 USD market cap might be a problem though Wink

Evidence?

Or an experiment:

"Oh look EXO in on the NXT AE, let's buy NXT!"  NXT price goes up. (Just like NEM)

edit: Personally, I think UtopianFuture just wanted to cash out all his sock puppets and enrich himself on the obliviousness of other investors.  Good thing NEM survived that little drama phase.

You are wrong! UF would get much more if he had stayed with NEM ....

edit: Personally, I think UtopianFuture just wanted to cash out all his sock puppets and enrich himself on the obliviousness of other investors.  Good thing NEM survived that little drama phase.

"Oh look EXO in on the NXT AE, let's buy NXT!"  NXT price goes up. (Just like NEM)

Activity: 596
After this thread, I'm very tempted to tell the EXO community to take a long walk:

That tool certainly doesn't represent the EXO community. In my opinion, he isn't even an EXO holder who is "talking his book". Quite the opposite - he knows a post like that will cause a backlash against Exocoin so he is intentionally trying to damage us.

Don't let him succeed - just ignore him.

Activity: 546
Hey guys please forgive this unrelated post.

this will be the only time i will post this or mention it any further questions can be sent via pm or on the following thread.

https://nxtforum.org/pub-crawl/hospice-at-home-west-cumbria-fund-raising/msg73014/?topicseen#msg73014

i plead with you all to at least take a look and have a read about this worth wile cause.
you can make your own decision once you have read it and decide what you want to do from thereon.

its regarding a good friend of mine's 3 Year old nephew isaac who was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic leukemia

i hope you can take the time to at least look at the post.
thankyou in advance
mellorbo

Gold bless this cute child.

i will donation a little BTC or EXO in my heart.
Activity: 620
Hey guys please forgive this unrelated post.

this will be the only time i will post this or mention it any further questions can be sent via pm or on the following thread.

https://nxtforum.org/pub-crawl/hospice-at-home-west-cumbria-fund-raising/msg73014/?topicseen#msg73014

i plead with you all to at least take a look and have a read about this worth wile cause.
you can make your own decision once you have read it and decide what you want to do from thereon.

its regarding a good friend of mine's 3 Year old nephew isaac who was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic leukemia

i hope you can take the time to at least look at the post.
thankyou in advance
mellorbo
Pages:
Jump to: