Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 81. (Read 415638 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
LOL. so funny that

1. these people are afraid of its a shit scam coin
  2. these people are afraid of the dev cannot fix the bug and give up the project, then run away.
  3. these people are fear that it cannot hit an exchange .
  4. maybe i guess you will fear the people dump and pump seriously

now i will keep silent. you can fear everything .
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

"Oh look EXO in on the NXT AE, let's buy NXT!"  NXT price goes up. (Just like NEM)

This is pure myth by Nemsters. Nxt prices went up as AE was launched, got boost in other ways, like attendances in bitcoin conference, payexpo. There is no proof Nxt prices went up due to Nem

LOL u are so biased, there is a decent Proof.

LOL, you are an so idiot. There is none. Prices were on rise for a while before Nemstake (down from low of 2 cents low) and had nothing to do with Nem. In fact Nem  hurt Nxt prices as sock puppets sold stakes on AE to long term Nxt holders and then those Nxt went to Bter to be dumped  for BTC

U are so stupid that i dont even mind to answer anything Smiley

There is no need to use NXT AE at this point of development, if you cant wait just ask refund from Anon.

Uh, the whole point is that you can sell you stake for more than your investment, also allowing others to acquire Exo.  Otherwise we are waiting for months with our BTC locked, or get a refund and miss launch. Not sure why that is difficult to understand.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
We need to hear the dev's plans as far as an exchange goes because the built-in exchange won't be ready for launch so either EXO  needs to be on a third party exchange like Bittrex or Poloniex or issued as a token on the NXT AE.

I'd rather skip the NXT AE myself and see EXO on an exchange but if that doesn't happen for whatever reasons the NXT AE is a good backup.

i think EXO will hit exchange ASAP if it was launched and GPU miner implemented.

dev has a full plan, you can read the roadmap from dev's post.

I disagree. Look at the other 100% new altcoins. It takes weeks or months to get added to exchanges.

Nehh the more promising coins, especially with a big IPO, will hit exchange fast. They want to profit from the volume. Just look at VIA or CRYPTI (already on BTER pre launch)

VIA is a Bitcoin fork, so it's clear that it hit an exchange very fast. (Like every other altcoin)

Crypti has active developers with PR guys who got this deal, EXO don't have this. Also Crypti is a whole other league than Exo. I will write you 1 month after launch of EXO, and then we will see if there is a big exchange (Bter, Bittrex, Poloniex..) who accepts EXO.

If it's that hard, dev should just pay the wankers at Bittrext some BTC and we're up and running, no problemo. But seeing how the dev is acting lately (not wanting to spend a dime on developers) it might be up to the community
Activity: 714
Crypti Community Manager
We need to hear the dev's plans as far as an exchange goes because the built-in exchange won't be ready for launch so either EXO  needs to be on a third party exchange like Bittrex or Poloniex or issued as a token on the NXT AE.

I'd rather skip the NXT AE myself and see EXO on an exchange but if that doesn't happen for whatever reasons the NXT AE is a good backup.

i think EXO will hit exchange ASAP if it was launched and GPU miner implemented.

I disagree. Look at the other 100% new altcoins. It takes weeks or months to get added to exchanges.

Nehh the more promising coins, especially with a big IPO, will hit exchange fast. They want to profit from the volume. Just look at VIA or CRYPTI (already on BTER pre launch)

VIA is a Bitcoin fork, so it's clear that it hit an exchange very fast. (Like every other altcoin)

Crypti has active developers with PR guys who got this deal, EXO don't have this. Also Crypti is a whole other league than Exo. I will write you 1 month after launch of EXO, and then we will see if there is a big exchange (Bter, Bittrex, Poloniex..) who accepts EXO.
We need to hear the dev's plans as far as an exchange goes because the built-in exchange won't be ready for launch so either EXO  needs to be on a third party exchange like Bittrex or Poloniex or issued as a token on the NXT AE.

We need to hear the dev's plans as far as an exchange goes because the built-in exchange won't be ready for launch so either EXO  needs to be on a third party exchange like Bittrex or Poloniex or issued as a token on the NXT AE.

What's the whole point to rush things and just focus on exchanges and trading (pump&dumps) ?

For me personally, the faster we can trade the better. So I can sell for a profit and go. I am no longer long term in EXO unfortunately, I'm completely done with the lack of communication and never hitting ETA's from the dev. Trust in the dev is #1 for me to stay in long term. Although I trust his skills, he just lacks other important aspects.
Activity: 697

What's the whole point to rush things and just focus on exchanges and trading (pump&dumps) ?
Activity: 870
Trading will make me rich)
With all the delay, we should have exo on Nxt exchange a couple of months ago when anon was willing to issue the asset for it.  It would have been better for exo.

I think we are still few months off from release, given what exo posted two days ago about what more needs to be done before the launch (like code review, which can take months, and will cost money). 

Anyone wants anon to release Exo tokens on Nxt exchange?

+1
+2
+3 ))
Activity: 714
Crypti Community Manager

Activity: 596

"Oh look EXO in on the NXT AE, let's buy NXT!"  NXT price goes up. (Just like NEM)

This is pure myth by Nemsters. Nxt prices went up as AE was launched, got boost in other ways, like attendances in bitcoin conference, payexpo. There is no proof Nxt prices went up due to Nem

LOL, you are an so idiot. There is none. Prices were on rise for a while before Nemstake (down from low of 2 cents low) and had nothing to do with Nem. In fact Nem  hurt Nxt prices as sock puppets sold stakes on AE to long term Nxt holders and then those Nxt went to Bter to be dumped  for BTC

U are so stupid that i dont even mind to answer anything Smiley

There is no need to use NXT AE at this point of development, if you cant wait just ask refund from Anon.
U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106

Yes,the point.
Activity: 644

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com

"Oh look EXO in on the NXT AE, let's buy NXT!"  NXT price goes up. (Just like NEM)

Yeah like I said. It may very well be that people bought NXT to buy NEM, but the guys selling NEM cashed out those NXT instantly, so its a wash at best..
Activity: 644

I hope you all realize that this would dilute EXO's value in the long run for a temporary "token".

The only winner here will be NXT., one of the main competitors

Don't fall for it.

Just be patient, and don't let your impatience water down something that could be great when released.

How exactly would it dilute anything.

NEM got a huge boost in interest from the listing. If they still had nothing to trade, the interest would slowly fade away. Like it at this moment does for eXo.

Saying that it would only benefit NXT is BS. It would even hurt the price of NXT as people would buy those tokens with their existing NXT and the previous eXo holders would obviously sell their NXT.

A listing would IMO increase the popularity of eXo by exposing it to ~6000 active NXT AE users and through the trading possibility make quite some news introducing eXo to other more people.

But that is not my decision to make.

(Yes I hold NXT, but also eXo, qora, NEM, NODE, crypti and nearly every other good 2.0 coin...)

"Oh look EXO is going up, let's dump it to this whale" EXO price goes down (Just like NEM)

"Oh look at all the EXO I have and I'm a whale, I will manipulate the market."  Now it will be expensive, people will lose trust in the project and start to ignore it.

IMO it's not a good idea, I say just keep it the way things are.  You want to make a lot of money? It doesn't happen overnight, time and patience is required. Which the a lot of people in the crypto community lack.

Besides, why not wait? Unless you plan on becoming a whale of EXO yourself.

It'll be a lot more fair if we keep things the way they are

It is a free market. Preventing people from trading their investment is not a wise decision in my opinion, mostly because the promised timeframe was pushed several times.

This shouldn't be dicided by a few individuals anyway, put it to a vote or let anon make an exacutive decision.

maybe its harm for these investors.  the people do anything  is  just protect their profit.

Dose you have a advice that put CRYPTI, NXTL on AE . i will buy them on AE .  Grin  maybe some of them is slower than EXO.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
I hope you all realize that this would dilute EXO's value in the long run for a temporary "token".

Don't fall for it.

Just be patient, and don't let your impatience water down something that could be great when released.

NEM got a huge boost in interest from the listing. If they still had nothing to trade, the interest would slowly fade away. Like it at this moment does for eXo.

Saying that it would only benefit NXT is BS. It would even hurt the price of NXT as people would buy those tokens with their existing NXT and the previous eXo holders would obviously sell their NXT.

A listing would IMO increase the popularity of eXo by exposing it to ~6000 active NXT AE users and through the trading possibility make quite some news introducing eXo to other more people.

(Yes I hold NXT, but also eXo, qora, NEM, NODE, crypti and nearly every other good 2.0 coin...)

"Oh look EXO in on the NXT AE, let's buy NXT!"  NXT price goes up. (Just like NEM)

"Oh look EXO is going up, let's dump it to this whale" EXO price goes down (Just like NEM)

"Oh look at all the EXO I have and I'm a whale, I will manipulate the market."  Now it will be expensive, people will lose trust in the project and start to ignore it.

IMO it's not a good idea, I say just keep it the way things are.  You want to make a lot of money? It doesn't happen overnight, time and patience is required. Which the a lot of people in the crypto community lack.

It is a free market. Preventing people from trading their investment is not a wise decision in my opinion, mostly because the promised timeframe was pushed several times.

This shouldn't be dicided by a few individuals anyway, put it to a vote or let anon make an exacutive decision.
Activity: 462

Don't fall for it.

"Oh look at all the EXO I have and I'm a whale, I will manipulate the market."  Now it will be expensive, people will lose trust in the project and start to ignore it.

IMO it's not a good idea, I say just keep it the way things are.  You want to make a lot of money? It doesn't happen overnight, time and patience is required. Which the a lot of people in the crypto community lack.

Pages:
Jump to: